What's new

Stop demeaning Indian soldiers

I see a lot of my countrymen and women’s demean Indian soldiers. They say they are cowards, afraid and unworthy. This is not true. They are honorable men and women sent on the orders of their country and we belittle our selves when we make fun of them or their religion. It is against our religious and cultural value. I know some Indians say things about our brave soldiers but we should avoid responding to them as it belittles our argument. We should strategically increase the motivation and bravery of our enemies as it will help us plan better and come up with ingenious solutions.

An Indian soldier is as brave , motivated and professional as our soldiers. he Or she is there following orders of their government. Orders they may or may not agree with but this is their duty.

the motivation can be seen in Kargil , despite every thing the Indians charged Pakistani mountain positions. I can only imagine the thinking in ones head when charging up a mountain facing the business end of a Pakistani MG-3 manned by our brave soldiers. They in the initial phases had significant losses but eventually were able to use air power to dislodge our troops. We failed our troops by not engaging our air force to cover them but that is a different matter

The Indian colonel who with his men fought the Chinese was equally as brave. He did not retreat and tried to fight as best as he could and bravely gave his life for his country. He did not run! He was failed by his goverment , he should never have been there but he fulfilled his duty. So belittling this brave man is bellow our teachings.

in conclusion , I humbly request that we consider the Indian solider highly motivated, professional and trained, they will not run or falter. We need to develop tactics to outsmart them and meet our objectives.

We should not make fun of them and their religion. This is against our teachings.

kv

It would help if the indian soldiers would stop committing war crimes against innocent Kashmiri civilians.

Agree with some of your facts but please it’s difficult to see what there army is doing in Kashmir and then to think positive about it ..killing ,raping and making thousands of kids blinds ..no sane army or human being will do that ..

The above source is not credible. It is from Wikipedia which is open up to severe manipulation and doctoring.
Musharraf was a dictator who usurped power via coup. His statement is not reflective of the sentiments of Pakistanis loyal to the constitution of Pakistan.

The above source is not credible. It is from Wikipedia which is open up to severe manipulation and doctoring.

I don’t want to add more here as I said it defames my country. Lessons learnt don’t be cruel it bites back. See, Allah kay Han deir hai undheer nahi hai.

As far as patriotism is concerned my father fought in the Pakistan army in 1971 other members of my family fought in 65 and 71 various forces. My grand fathers both fought in the Second World War.

I was doing my ncc when Kargil happened and if gunja the coward had not pulled back your friend would have been shaeed ya ghazi khan instead of Khan vilatey.

I feel learning from others mistakes is the best, learning from our mistakes is human , not learning From mistakes is cruel

Kv

Kv

I don’t want to add more here as I said it defames my country. Lessons learnt don’t be cruel it bites back. See, Allah kay Han deir hai undheer nahi hai.

As far as patriotism is concerned my father fought in the Pakistan army in 1971 other members of my family fought in 65 and 71 various forces. My grand fathers both fought in the Second World War.

I was doing my ncc when Kargil happened and if gunja the coward had not pulled back your friend would have been shaeed ya ghazi khan instead of Khan vilatey.

I feel learning from others mistakes is the best, learning from our mistakes is human , not learning From mistakes is cruel

Kv

Kv

What regiment of the Pakistsn Army was your father in? Which theater of conflict did he participate in?

PS IF the PA did commit war crimes in 1971 then why didn't the bangladeshis or indians present the evidence to the International War Crimes tribunal at the Hague?........:azn:

What regiment of the Pakistsn Army was your father in? Which theater of conflict did he participate in?

PS IF the PA did commit war crimes in 1971 then why didn't the bangladeshis or indians present the evidence to the International War Crimes tribunal at the Hague?........:azn:

Mods feel the PA involvement in Bangladesh is not something that warrants conversation on this thread. I agree with them and will follow their instructions.

Happy to continue this conversation one on one. Feel free to PM me

Kv

Mods feel the PA involvement in Bangladesh is not something that warrants conversation on this thread. I agree with them and will follow their instructions.

Happy to continue this conversation one on one. Feel free to PM me

Kv

In other words you are making up fairy tales and have no facts or evidence whatsoever................. :disagree:...........nice try, but you seriously need to work on your trolling and disinformation skills. You are almost as sloppy as indian trolls. I wonder why...........:disagree:

PS In which regiment and unit of the PA did your father fight in during the 1971 war as per your claims? MODs won't ban you for telling the truth..........:azn:

In other words you are making up fairy tales and have no facts or evidence whatsoever................. :disagree:...........nice try, but you seriously need to work on your trolling and disinformation skills. You are almost as sloppy as indian trolls. I wonder why...........:disagree:

PS In which regiment and unit of the PA did your father fight in during the 1971 war as per your claims? MODs won't ban you for telling the truth..........:azn:

I say again this conversation will defame my country so NO I will not help you in defaming Pakistan.

happy to have this conversation in a one on one pm session

kv

I see a lot of my countrymen and women’s demean Indian soldiers. They say they are cowards, afraid and unworthy. This is not true. They are honorable men and women sent on the orders of their country and we belittle our selves when we make fun of them or their religion. It is against our religious and cultural value. I know some Indians say things about our brave soldiers but we should avoid responding to them as it belittles our argument. We should strategically increase the motivation and bravery of our enemies as it will help us plan better and come up with ingenious solutions.

An Indian soldier is as brave , motivated and professional as our soldiers. he Or she is there following orders of their government. Orders they may or may not agree with but this is their duty.

the motivation can be seen in Kargil , despite every thing the Indians charged Pakistani mountain positions. I can only imagine the thinking in ones head when charging up a mountain facing the business end of a Pakistani MG-3 manned by our brave soldiers. They in the initial phases had significant losses but eventually were able to use air power to dislodge our troops. We failed our troops by not engaging our air force to cover them but that is a different matter

The Indian colonel who with his men fought the Chinese was equally as brave. He did not retreat and tried to fight as best as he could and bravely gave his life for his country. He did not run! He was failed by his goverment , he should never have been there but he fulfilled his duty. So belittling this brave man is bellow our teachings.

in conclusion , I humbly request that we consider the Indian solider highly motivated, professional and trained, they will not run or falter. We need to develop tactics to outsmart them and meet our objectives.

We should not make fun of them and their religion. This is against our teachings.

kv
This is the Indian nation's army you are supporting:-
1598738520346.png

1598738558763.png

1598738592372.png

1598738761107.png

1598738879751.png

Attachments

• 1598738490533.png
    1598738490533.png
    645 KB · Views: 14

Back