What's new

Stop demeaning Indian soldiers

how the fk does OP expect us to respect those who murder loot and rape our brothers and sisters!!
If Indians do not respect Pakistani soldiers, then why should the opposite hold true? Plus the recent performance of the Indians at Balakot and Galwan really makes it difficult to respect the Indians.

Changing the topic is old habit of Pakistani posters. Do you want to discuss Kashmir or Delhi? Decide first.

Not changing the topic...

there is clear nexus between your hindu hate mentality and way your institutions such as police and army behaves..

we know since you Indians have IQ issues we are here to help you to think straight....o_O

Last edited:
If Indians do not respect Pakistani soldiers, then why should the opposite hold true? Plus the recent performance of the Indians at Balakot and Galwan really makes it difficult to respect the Indians.
that too sourmas are laindi and beggig for not just daal roti but also respect!!

crazy people!

27857916_1409147199214919_220632315841662875_n.jpg

It is obvious to everyone else.

They have a slow learning curve ... give a them time :p:

It really makes no difference to me if street mongrels bark.
Take a hint.

I see you are upset...

understandable a nation like India and North Korea that has been spoon fed lies doesn’t feel good when truth is spoken.

that is why we talk facts .. and quote reputable news outlets in citing your criminal behavior.

Clinton was surprised how Nawaz completely collapsed and accepted all the demands of Clinton on the behest of the Indians.

100% correct that is what triggered the tussle between Musharraf and Nawaz.
Nawaz is a big time chutyia , mushy told there is no need to compromise as the military situation is 100% in favor in Pakistan favor just as he left for Washington.

The problem with Nawaz, he was and is dumb and does not understand complex geo political issues ... Pakistan got Kargil back some thing it lost in 1971 , this was not like some Israel illegal invasion of Arab land this was Pakistani land. there was nothing the world could have done .. if it went to UN... so what ? We would say they occupied siachen etc ..

concening Indians running to America that is 100% true.. I dont know why Indians don’t read Barka Dutts book.. she clearly pointed to that fact...ie Indians begged for US intervention.

Last edited:
I see you are upset...

understandable a nation like India and North Korea that has been spoon fed lies doesn’t feel good when truth is spoken.

that is why we talk facts .. and quote reputable news outlets in citing your criminal behavior.

Apt comparison. Indian mind is like those from the book 1984, they are brainwashed with lies 24/7.

we can’t classify them as animals .. as they might get offended ...:sick:

Let us not insult hayawan, they are beneficial for humanity in lifestock and various other uses.

I see a lot of my countrymen and women’s demean Indian soldiers. They say they are cowards, afraid and unworthy. This is not true. They are honorable men and women sent on the orders of their country and we belittle our selves when we make fun of them or their religion. It is against our religious and cultural value. I know some Indians say things about our brave soldiers but we should avoid responding to them as it belittles our argument. We should strategically increase the motivation and bravery of our enemies as it will help us plan better and come up with ingenious solutions.

An Indian soldier is as brave , motivated and professional as our soldiers. he Or she is there following orders of their government. Orders they may or may not agree with but this is their duty.

the motivation can be seen in Kargil , despite every thing the Indians charged Pakistani mountain positions. I can only imagine the thinking in ones head when charging up a mountain facing the business end of a Pakistani MG-3 manned by our brave soldiers. They in the initial phases had significant losses but eventually were able to use air power to dislodge our troops. We failed our troops by not engaging our air force to cover them but that is a different matter

The Indian colonel who with his men fought the Chinese was equally as brave. He did not retreat and tried to fight as best as he could and bravely gave his life for his country. He did not run! He was failed by his goverment , he should never have been there but he fulfilled his duty. So belittling this brave man is bellow our teachings.

in conclusion , I humbly request that we consider the Indian solider highly motivated, professional and trained, they will not run or falter. We need to develop tactics to outsmart them and meet our objectives.

We should not make fun of them and their religion. This is against our teachings.

kv
I share same point of view. Pakistani soldiers are some of the bravest son of land. Its disgusting to see when our media or some illiterate people belittle them.
They only follow command and our differences because of politics make them do so. I hope we don't hold grudge against soldiers and normal public. Its not the culture of our region.

We share similar value and ethics. Its just that rotten fed up history and lies make hate grow.

Brother they are crpf . Police not soldiers.
You know how cops are everywhere.

Both are there. Not just police. Howevwr all are guilty of mass human rights violations against Kashmiris.

Our people are bleeding and dying, and yet here we are discussing semantics.

Have the heart of a tiger like Chinese, be ready to club them to death. Kashmiris must be freed at any cost.

Did not realize you were Indian, in that case, futile to argue this point with you.

With respect we raped and murdered Bengalis

Is humam May Sab nagey Haney.

once we liberate Kashmir we can try them in Pakistani courts or commissions for their injustice till then we should refrain from demean them.

I also do not suggest for a minute we not call out their atrocities but when you demean at mass you lose objectivity. Which results in a biased assessment helping our enemies.
Kv

Do You have ANY evidence or facts to prove your claims?

Back
Top Bottom