What's new

Stunning new Picture pf Tejas with full load and fuel tanks

36 rafales wont change the outcome of a battle.

i will only expect maximum operational readiness/mission availability rate of 50% going by indian air force
300 Chinese J10 11 also can't stand a chance against a F-22 squadron.

there will be follow up orders probably additional 36

Nothing is working out. The idea of this project was started in 1969. Tejas has been in testing since 2001 and still not attained FOC in spite of all major components/subsystems being imported.
the concept of having an indigenous program started in 70s but this is a totally different program evolved since then there have had a lot of changes structurally & digitally since then.

Once it enters your territory across border into Lahore from a nearby airstrip, We do we care about crash? Let him do it's work:lol:

hahaha quite good but not worth reply.
So no radar no awacs and ad jets thats intercept those bison to entering Pakistani aerospace our JF and f16 armed with amraam and sd10 is easily intercept those bisons, in which fantasyland do you live in kid yes we are defenseless kid
Gay shupa powa HIND:lol::rofl::enjoy:

But your Tej@$$ can stand in front of F-22:agree::lol::rofl::enjoy:
hahaha quite good but not worth reply
Level of Comments from Pakistanis Prove the point of Jealousy....

Anywase, who cares --- a Dam.
Khane to Paise nahi ---- Hum ATOMIC qUVAAT Hain

Pakistanis are of such Poor Stature that they cannt survive on any Reputed International Forum.
On this post as well as on all other Indian related threads, What i see only comments from Pakistan pdf members 8-9 out of 10
I think Indian now don't come on this forum any more. I too visit a day or two in whole week. not worth

hahaha quite good but not worth reply

On this post as well as on all other Indian related threads, What i see only comments from Pakistan pdf members 8-9 out of 10
I think Indian now don't come on this forum any more. I too visit a day or two in whole week. not worth
Butthurt use burnol in your butts its pain killer, you're just face saving nothing else:lol::rofl::sarcastic:
And you guys don't come to our airforce section and troll there:mad::devil::angry:

Butthurt use burnol in your butts its pain killer, you're just face saving nothing else:lol::rofl::sarcastic:
And you guys don't come to our airforce section and troll there:mad::devil::angry:
Thank you for your kind words Your good has given you two eyes as well as same brain, go through any sections Indian or Pakistan you'll notice yourself what i said

Oh common. Don't tell me about this never ending Tejas development. Now go and learn how IAF, HAL & ADA work.

India's multi-role fighter Tejas to be equipped with world's fastest cruise missile -'Brahmos Light'
Updated: Nov 26, 2017 | 02:59 IST | Srinjoy Chowdhury

1511683177-brahmos.jpg

Representative image | Photo Credit: Indiatimes

New Delhi: After the successful launch of the supersonic Brahmos cruise missile from the Sukhoi-30, ensuring a tactical advantage for the armed forces, work on 'BRAHMOS Light,' a lighter version of the missile that can be fired from the Tejas, the indigenously made Light Combat Aircraft that the Indian Air Force is acquiring, has begun.

The new version of the Brahmos will have a smaller engine. The warhead will be about the same but the weight of the missile will be considerably less. The lighter missile's range will be about the same: 300 km.

A senior defence official said it is "currently in the design stage, though initial consultations have been held." The missile is likely to be ready by 2019.

The Brahmos ('Brah' from Brahmaputra and 'Mos' from Moscow) is a missile jointly developed in the late Nineties.

Its speed makes interception difficult. As the Tejas is a lighter aircraft compared with to the Sukhoi-30 (about 1,000kg to 1,800 kg), a lighter missile becomes necessary. The IAF is looking at over 120 Tejas fighter aircraft in the future.

http://www.timesnownews.com/india/a...os-launch-iaf-to-acquire-brahmos-light/133256
The question is who will carry who...?? Tejas will carry Brahmos or Brahmos will carry Tejas...??

Thank you for your kind words Your good has given you two eyes as well as same brain, go through any sections Indian or Pakistan you'll notice yourself what i said
You guys always first started troll at any section here on pdf:blah::blah: shame yourself for your lies but i know you have no shame:enjoy:

Calling Tejas a failure by few Pakistani and Chini kids is actually a good thing.

More this kind of clownish propaganda should get into their Airforce leadership as well. I hope their airforce thinks the same.

I will thank members if they can post same kind of comments made by PAF against Tejas.

replacing older Mirage and F-7 with much better capabilities such as better payloads, range and avionics/radar

every sane and seinor members understand/knows that JF-17 is not our indigenous product but a joint venture with china, we are partially manufacturing at home, 58% made by Pakistan including radome, wings and vertical and horizontal tail surfaces and some of its avionics, please go to JF-17.com:enjoy:

It doesn't called joint venture after aircraft is already tested and developed by a country. Than after technology of transfer if you make any part of aircraft.

India does make wings, fuselage and all unit for Dornier 228 aircraft, but it doesn't mean that Dornier is belonging to India.

Also, India contribute for Su30mki for subsystems like onboard computer etc etc ..... But it also doesn't meant that Su30mki is belong to India

HAl has history to manufacturer parts for Boeing, Airbus SaS etc...

Last edited:
A lot of Pakistanis are trashing the Tejas. Seem some people need a serving of humble pie. Let me remind those members that Pakistan operates the JF-17. It's a budget aircraft with limited capabilities.

The Pakistanis bashing the Tejas have no room to talk. It's amazing how many Pakistanis think that the JF-17 can somehow match the MKI or even the Rafale. Tejas and JF-17 are in the same ballpark, both aircraft have poor range and payload, neither are will ever have favorable kill ratio against more mature designs.

Back
Top Bottom