Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi- i think both the Amrikans has played us for fools-
There is no t-rex in the first place- its just an image- o blimey-

Wallahi- i think both the Amrikans has played us for fool-

For me half a fool .... I can see the head atleast

I think I can make out its eyes, open mouth, head and its short arms... but not the body

I am assuming there are more than one ... depends on how you focus

Will post the outline as soon as I find it in one piece

I would bet you are looking for an outline within all the squiggles. It doesn't work that way.

Here's what you do. Stick your nose about 25 cm from the image. Look at the image, then consciously RELAX the muscles that are causing your eyes to focus. Allow your eyes to gently lose focus. You'll see a wobbly image begin to float above the picture. Don't allow your eyes to snap back onto the short range focus. Let them continue to drift. When the image begins to solidify, you can allow your eyes to "focus" on the image edges, and all at once, the dinosaur will be floating in space above a weird background. The dinosaur "skin" will have the same pattern as the rest of the picture.

Once you have the dinosaur zero'd in, your eye muscles will kind of "lock" and the image will be retained. You can examine feet, head, tail, and it won't go away.

But tilt your head even a little, and it's gone in a wink.

Good luck, it took me years to figure it out. I was always mad because my friends would say "Oh, cool, it's a jet!" and all I'd see is a mess!

Wallahi- i think both the Amrikans has played us for fools-

I saw it.. requires a bit of effort.. You have to try not look at the picture as such, but concentrate on a distance away from it. Stare for a little while & the image pops up as a 3-D image.. Its wonderful..

Good luck, it took me years to figure it out. I was always mad because my friends would say "Oh, cool, it's a jet!" and all I'd see is a mess!

Years? :P

Took me all of 2 minutes the first time! :D

Picdump+-+110112+-+001.jpg

Ok here what I see now .....

T Rex mouth open, you can make out the tongue
Forearms
Legs
Tail on the left side pointed up in the air

Is that what I am supposed to see?

Ok here what I see now .....

T Rex mouth open, you can make out the tongue
Forearms
Legs
Tail on the left side pointed up in the air

Is that what I am supposed to see?

great, its Winnie-the-Pooh not dino :P

I agree, makes my head hurt, although I did see a vague image.

I like these things better. Magic eye pictures. It took me forever to learn how to do it, but eventually I figured it out and now I can snap one into focus in about 10 seconds. I think they are cool.

dino.jpeg

Let me know if you can see what's in the image! No fair cheating and looking at the URL text.
you stupid t-rex
13471750.jpg

Guys I am sorry I can't post the outline. My drawing not good. If I post what I just outlined it I might get banned from PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom