What's new

Su 30 MKI crashed near pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the latest crash of JF-17 Thunder in November 2011.

JF-17 Thunder crashes in Attock, pilot killed - PakTribune
What you mean the latest. ??
It's the only crash of the JF-17. !!

What does JF-17 have to do with this? :blink:

It's an old story, once the Indians use to refer to the SU-30 as invincible.....untouchable..... indestructible... etc....etc.
But as soon as a couple of them crashed....the tone changed to ....so what.....even the F-22 has crashed. !!
Same logic with the JF-17.

First Crash - Pilot Error: The Idiot turned off the FBW switch in the middle of the flight while trying to reach for another switch.

Second Crash - HAL manufacturing defect: HAL left some gap between the engine and the fuel tanks and the resultant vibrations caused the fuel tank to leak and the plane caught fire in Mid flight.

Third Crash - Unknown

Whats wrong with dude? Why you always come up with this kinda attitude? I have been following your posst ever since you started posting at PDF, every time you post inflaming stuff.. Peace.

Good to hear pilots are safe...

THANKYOU FOR TRACKING ME:help:.........I AM VERY GLAD:chilli:

Obviously there are very little safety regulations in India, just look at all their fake pilots and you will understand that these crashes are indeed very preventable. India is in dire need of social reforms.

India may have 4000 'fake' pilots
Asia Times Online :: South Asia news, business and economy from India and Pakistan
India arrests four in
AFP: Indian pilots busted with fake licences

Now there that Breeze blows again. And some more "hot air". Open the windows quick. :lol:
Apart from that, planes can fly and planes can crash. Is'nt there something said about "heavier than air-machines"?
Good that no lives lost.

What you mean the latest. ??
It's the only crash of the JF-17. !!

It's an old story, once the Indians use to refer to the SU-30 as invincible.....untouchable..... indestructible... etc....etc.
But as soon as a couple of them crashed....the tone changed to ....so what.....even the F-22 has crashed. !!
Same logic with the JF-17.
Now what has crashes got to so with the planes combat ability

Lol, some Indians are trying to forcibly convert this thread into a JF 17 thread now. :pop::disagree:

WATCH UR BACK..........its 3rd crash in 13 years..................what about jf-17,it got crashed just after induction...........and also pilot is killed
Stay on the topic ... You have a terrible habit of trolling to satisfy your tiny ego ... Pathetic posts all along ... :hitwall:

And the trolling starts with new as well as experienced trolls joining in.
If you can go back a few pages , you might be able to check who started this trolling fest ...

Delay in acquisition of AJT like Hawk is one of the main cause , hope we get more Hawks at the earliest ... HJT-36 Sitara seems to be going nowhere!!!

Give me official official version of crash and report.....link?????????

They hide everything even this latest crash was not identified as JF 17 everyone was saying it was a trainer not JF 17.

Just search JF 17 crash thread you won't find it as most of the Pakistanis want to avoid this topic. You shopuld be more concerned by JF-17 as its your own.

Stop bullsh!tting. Only one JFT has crashed most probably due to bird hit. Most of the front line Pakistani media has discussed it. And it has been discussed from every aspect on this forum. Now instead of proving yourself a fool why don't you and other Indians like you take a break and come back and post on this thread when your condition is stable enough.

Even a bird can bring down jf17 :enjoy: RIP Mr.Bird
Try to research a little before jumping on the bandwagon ... Its a common phenomenon ... or may i start about the LCA ? :azn:

Even a bird can bring down jf17 :enjoy: RIP Mr.Bird

Every aircraft can be brought down by a bird. Spend more time on this forum and you will learn that.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Try to research a little before jumping on the bandwagon ... Its a common phenomenon ... or may i start about the LCA ? :azn:

Looks like we have to start it. Laaton kai bhoot baaton sai nahi mantai. ;)

Give me official official version of crash and report.....link?????????

They hide everything even this latest crash was not identified as JF 17 everyone was saying it was a trainer not JF 17.

Just search JF 17 crash thread you won't find it as most of the Pakistanis want to avoid this topic. You shopuld be more concerned by JF-17 as its your own.

Also you have to post Pakistani crashes in a sticky thread but you can open unlimited threads about Indian crashes.

Bull **** crap ! The topic was discussed to death in the JFT thread ... and even the official sources and reports said that it was JFT not some trainer unless you were watching NDTV ofcourse ... The accident was confirmed to be caused by a bird hit ... Are people getting desperate and trolling just because a SU 30 MKI crashed ? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom