What's new

Suggestion for Pakistan-Turkey Nuclear Deterrence Command: A By-Product of Current Israil-Palestine War

okay i ring munir shall i, and explain about partnering up with turkey with nukes.
hi just talked to munir but he seems to be busy gulping down whiskey. i tried erdogan he is busy giving speech on palestine and busy threatening israel.

right now lets play ispr song about munir leading jihad against israel and then setting up pakistan as the number one khalifat state of the muslim world.

yes we know your "Sutlan" just keeps talking its getting boring

Zionist slave

Because palestine is backed by cowards like you, who will do nothing but bitch, they will get leveled.

I predict at least one more month of bombing. And butthurt arab-worshippers keep crying and begging for our help.

Because palestine is backed by cowards like you, who will do nothing but bitch, they will get leveled.

I predict at least one more month of bombing. And butthurt arab-worshippers keep crying and begging for our help.

Can you fu$k off and stop quoting me Zionist slave I don’t give a rat what you say or do

I know your not a Muslim just a fake Hindu account

Keep sucking off your “sultan”

@waz please ban this skinny Hindu loving Zionist who is promoting death of Palestinians which is against forum rules

@WebMaster

Last edited:
Pakistan is a country we love but we don't need Pakistan. Nuclear weapons are technology of the 1960s. If we want, we can have it in a few years. The main thing is to bear the political and economic consequences of this.

Frankly it is easier for turks to do it with iran if they are willing as the both are more ressilient countries to the potential back leash from west.
Pakistan swing to much on any light breeze from west and is not trustworthy ally as they do not have functional and indenpendent political and economical eco system.
But this is just speculation once turkiye even hint going nuclear country would be subjugated to the all possible western pressure and for me it seems turks are not ready to pick side yet and loose comfortability of their connections with west.

It's like trying to explain to a bunch of chimps that humans can't subsist on bananas alone

Turkey has been a member of NATO since 1952. Sweden is begging Turkey to join and Turkey says no.

It must be really fucking your 8. century minds that Turkey (a muslim country according to you) is not allowing Sweden to join NATO
Actually they can, one month on bananas only do wonders to metabolism

Turkiye and Pakistan can and should sign a bilateral nuclear deterrence agreement. Pakistan will maintain nuclear deterrence capability on Turkish soil, while both countries can engage in joint R&D to develop, manufacture and deploy both offensive and defensive weapon systems to maintain deterrence value.

Can you fu$k off and stop quoting me Zionist slave I don’t give a rat what you say or do

I know your not a Muslim just a fake Hindu account

Keep sucking off your “sultan”

@waz please ban this skinny Hindu loving Zionist who is promoting death of Palestinians which is against forum rules

@WebMaster
cry more faggot.

If you were a man, you would be in Palestine that you claim to love so much.

Pakistan is a country we love but we don't need Pakistan. Nuclear weapons are technology of the 1960s. If we want, we can have it in a few years. The main thing is to bear the political and economic consequences of this.
İt's not as simple, enrichment takes a while, and a ton of money but after the enrichment process, yeah it's rather straightforward

We will not help Palestine. They never asked for our help and they never will. I think they hate us.
Very true. I think Ümit Özdağ talked about this recently.

Skinny Indian Hindu we all know why you love Israelis so much

in the hope to get one White girl, sorry it will remain a dream you stink so bad

He's coping so hard he has to call me an indian :cheesy:

Actually they can, one month on bananas only do wonders to metabolism
That much potassium can not be good for you lol

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom