What's new

Suggestion for Pakistan-Turkey Nuclear Deterrence Command: A By-Product of Current Israil-Palestine War

It's like trying to explain to a bunch of chimps that humans can't subsist on bananas alone

Turkey has been a member of NATO since 1952. Sweden is begging Turkey to join and Turkey says no.

It must be really fucking your 8. century minds that Turkey (a muslim country according to you) is not allowing Sweden to join NATO

Since you have resorted to profanity I will do so as well, keep sucking colonial c-cks they do not care how deep you suck.

Since you have resorted to profanity I will do so as well, keep sucking colonial c-cks they do not care how deep you suck.
Turkey was never colonialised but rather we colonized most of Eastern Europe, middle east and north Africa so I don't know who you're talking about

Maybe you're used to sucking colonizers dicks but I wouldn't know about that, I'm from a different country.

Let me tell you something folks - The two major Muslim armies - Egypt and Pakistan have been rendered useless by the West due to the greed of our own guys.

Isn’t it astonishing that the civilians in these countries are ready to fight but they are sold out due the ‘Wahn’ in the hearts of those who have trained to do exactly that.

The West ‘nudges’ these guys whenever there is a strong civilian leader who tries yo get out of line. Therefore, the Muslim world can forget these two countries as they won’t be lifting a finger no matter what.

This sounded funny. Everyone knows they are American strategic weapons meant as deterrent against Soviet/Russian expansionism.
The whole premise is moronic, Nobody is going to attack Turkey so what's the point of discussing this?

It feels stupid even having to write this reply

Now this thread is an example of how most Pakistanis are suffering from a disease causing delusions. Pakistan cant survive without constant bailouts, we are a beggar of the world and our army is a puppet, but yet see the tone of Pakistanis 😂. Not even sanctions, just stopping bailouts will bankrupt n destroy the country, thats how bad it is but nooo we r ataamic power, ghazwa e hind, we r mujahideen, at same time conducts are worst than kafirs lolz. Some even saying china will take care of the money 😂 wow, the general mentality has become that of a beggar, and as if china is our father who will give us his credit card. Also the delusionals think nuclear weapons technology is some alien technology that only one muslim atomy power have done it and others cant lolz.
I used to get frustrated but now i just enjoy the delusions of my country fellow and i have to give credit to the state for totally zombofying and delusionalizing the majority of the nation.

I don't think that Turkey wants to enter into a war or conflict against Israel.
Turkey is very smart. They would never get into a direct conflict with Israel. They were one of the few Muslim nations to have full fledged trade with them, while making right noises against Israel.

The naive and simple believed their utterances and refused to see their actions of having free trade and good relations. Geopolitics on full display here.

Last edited:
Turkey is NATO member and really don't need Pakistan's nuclear deterrence.

Pakistan is Nuclear power itself and nobody is attacking Pakistan. Both countries are not even neighbors.

Joint patrol / defense of Arabian / Persian Gulf

gulf-of-oman.jpg

However, what should be done is what Iran suggested few months ago. They suggested a joint patrol / defense of Arabian sea, strait-of hormuz. That includes GCC countries, Iraq, Iran and Pakistan. They also suggested india in it. But ofcourse, that will not be acceptable for us at the moment. I think region needs to think on those lines. For long, region is being played in proxy wars, manipulated by foreign powers, foreign power bases are here. The non-regional actors (like the US) they really don't care about this region but their own interests. They do divide and conquer. US can bully any country it want. You don't need foreign power to guard this area. Each navy can dedicate one large warship and with some support ships and few squadrons of fighters, you will have joint defence force for this whole middle east area. You take responsibility of defense of this area. Its win win for arabs and for Iranians as well. No more proxy wars, no more fear of attack from each other but everyone working together for defence of the region.

Now this thread is an example of how most Pakistanis are suffering from a disease causing delusions. Pakistan cant survive without constant bailouts, we are a beggar of the world and our army is a puppet, but yet see the tone of Pakistanis 😂. Not even sanctions, just stopping bailouts will bankrupt n destroy the country, thats how bad it is but nooo we r ataamic power, ghazwa e hind, we r mujahideen, at same time conducts are worst than kafirs lolz. Some even saying china will take care of the money 😂 wow, the general mentality has become that of a beggar, and as if china is our father who will give us his credit card. Also the delusionals think nuclear weapons technology is some alien technology that only one muslim atomy power have done it and others cant lolz.
I used to get frustrated but now i just enjoy the delusions of my country fellow and i have to give credit to the state for totally zombofying and delusionalizing the majority of the nation.

It reflects the disconnect between those in power and the masses.

Kids always ask a question reading history books... So why didn't the people that were there, next to them or ones who knew or saw it came to help?

Kid, the economy was bad... Borders were hard... Leaders were sold... people confined to their roles and none allowed, rather able to escape.

I guess you solved the puzzle for ones to see... why?

Because now both Turks and Pakistanis will know the excuse, why no one will come.

When Soviets invaded, Muslims from all parts of the world converged. It was made sure I guess then, that no such thing will happen again.

When Delhi was about to fall, they called on Abdali and he secured the victory. Today rightfully so, progeny of traitors rule, the house of Saud, Jordanian Hashemi, the military borne out of east India Company and a Turkiye who was aided with all those funds collected in British India to help secure their independence.

So, yes all is good... watch the 8k version of Gazan kids under the rubble and eat popcorn.

Last edited:
Pakistan shouldn’t give its nukes or nuclear technology to anyone during peace times. It should sign defence agreements and treaties with strong allies that help each other during war. But the only time giving nukes would be feasible is if Pakistan is about to be annihilated it’s self it a nuclear attack, it can give a few nukes to Islamic countries before it’s annihilated in a nuclear attack.

At least we are supporting Palestinian here on PDF what are you doing zionist scum

He is a pussy, These Turkish murtads try to act all hard on the internet with the Pro israel nonsense, dare them to hold a pro Israel rally inside Turkey, ACTUAL Turks will rip them apart limb for limb, and these people know that. This is why they hide and only act loud on the internet. lol you see a single Pro Israel rally in Turkey? The way these people talk you would think they were in the majority sentiment inside Turkey. But we saw EVERY Turkish political party put out a statement condemning Israel and supporting Palestine, except the Umit Uzdag retards and we saw at election time they got like 2% and 0 seats in Parliament. lol

He is a pussy, These Turkish murtads try to act all hard on the internet with the Pro israel nonsense, dare them to hold a pro Israel rally inside Turkey, ACTUAL Turks will rip them apart limb for limb, and these people know that. This is why they hide and only act loud on the internet. lol you see a single Pro Israel rally in Turkey? The way these people talk you would think they were in the majority sentiment inside Turkey. But we saw EVERY Turkish political party put out a statement condemning Israel and supporting Palestine, except the Umit Uzdag retards and we saw at election time they got like 2% and 0 seats in Parliament. lol

Not giving a **** about Palestine isn't being Pro Israel.

Don't make comments about people that you can't even spell the names of. Stay out of Turkish politics

We hate Israel, which kills thousands of children. If we could, we would drop an atomic bomb on Tel Aviv and completely wipe Israel off the map. Those who call us murted should question their iman.

Criticizing Hamas and Palestine does not make us pro-Israel. We know that Palestinians sold their lands to Jews and had fun in Beirut. Every sin has a price. They are crying now.

We hate Israel, which kills thousands of children. If we could, we would drop an atomic bomb on Tel Aviv and completely wipe Israel off the map.

You might be misunderstanding me. No one is demanding Turkey send soldiers or anything. Turkey out of all the countries in the region under the AK Party is doing the most with regards to helping Palestinians, the geography and the immense task is not lost on people. Turks I've seen protesting the Israeli embassy have done more than most Arabs. I am not faulting the Turks, i faulted that particular person Legionaire, he is a hateful person, he hates arabs so much, he supports Israel, and loves to be in bed with them. Don't take that as a carte blanc classification for everyone, I'm only talking about the Umit Ozdag neomongolian a-holes on twitter. I respect the Stance taken by the AK Party and even the MHP with Bahceli's statements condemning Israel. Even Kilicdaroglu condemned Israel.

Those who call us murted should question their iman.

I didn't call you a murtad, I called him a murtad, b/c he is a murtad and has admitted so on occasion, though to be honest to be a murtad, you have to actually be a muslim to begin with, that guy probably couldn't even recite al fatiha properly, so I doubt it. lol

We know that Palestinians sold their lands to Jews and had fun in Beirut.

They didn't its propaganda. On the other hand many participated alongside Turks to defend from the British, there was an arab contingent that fought in Gallipolli, that seems to be forgotten about.

Not giving a **** about Palestine isn't being Pro Israel.

Don't make comments about people that you can't even spell the names of. Stay out of Turkish politics

I'll go where I please. And Inshallah the mods will give you an *** kicking like Tayyip gave you on election day. My only regret in you being banned was not being able to see your face when Tayyip won. lol, cope and seethe *****. lol

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom