What's new

Suggestions for Iranian section

Serpentine

INT'L MOD
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
This thread is mainly aimed at Iranian members, but if non-Iranians also have good suggestions, it would be very welcome.

I want to change/rearrange/clean this section to become a more organized one.
Please leave your suggestions mainly about:
1- Which threads should/should not be sticky.
2- Which threads should be merged (it's necessary for some threads).
3-Defining proper categories for military topics (like a thread specifically for UAVs/missiles/guns/ heavy weapons/air force/space agency and etc).

If you have other suggestions, please let me know.

Any spam/trolling/fighting will immediately result in thread ban.

At the end, there'll be a summary of selected suggestions and after approval, they will be implemented in the thread.

Thanks in advance.

@SOHEIL @kollang @rahi2357 @ResurgentIran @rmi5 @haman10 @Daneshmand @JEskandari @raptor22 @bozorgmehr @Abii @Surenas @The SiLent crY @Arminkh @yavar @The Last of us @Gold Eagle @behnam @Shahryar Hedayati @Aspahbod @Militant Atheist and others whom I may have forgotten.

other sections have sticky threads for their special products ... please make military related threads sticky & let others out !

1- Iranian drones | News & Discussions

2- Iran's space program | News & Discussions

3- Iran's missile program | News & Discussions

4- Iran's aviation industry | News & Discussions

5- ...

Thanks for the new development, mate.

1- current "Made in Iran" thread should be completely deleted and another one should be made for only civilian products.

2-there should be a thread for the future projects such as bavar-373 and Qahar.

3- there should be a thread for each branch of armed forces.for instance a seprate thread for IRIAF.

Edit for the number 2 suggestion: there should be a thread for future projects and rumors could be issued, there. Those who believe can enjoy the thread and share their opinion whereas the other group can simply ignore the whole thread.only one thread is enough for all the rumors regarding all future projects.only one!

in the rest of the section, people only should bring up facts about military related issues.

Last edited:
We need a special thread for shahed-129 ...

کلا هر چیزی که خاص باشه باید یه تاپیک مخصوص داشته باشه

مثلا شاهد 129 یه پهپاد خاص هست

بعدا برای هلی کوپتر و قاهر ... باور باید تاپیک های خاص داشته باشیم

مثلا بقیه کشورها

Let's start with the simple things first:

1) Threads started without a quick summary of the article being posted should be closed.

2) You don't need to copy/paste an entire article, specially when you're not even leaving a summary or an opinion. Soheil does this a lot.

3) Threads without a source should be closed (90% are Soheil's creations).

4) When akhoonds do one of their "unveiling" clown shows, don't create a thread about it until there is clear photographic or video evidence.

Let's start here.

Last edited:
Very nice thread Serpentine jaan.

In my opinion, these thread should be made and made sticky.

Iran's space program news and update.

Iran's UAV program news and updates

Iran's navy news and updates

Iran's airdefence general news and updates

etc

I think these threads will be mostly for everyday news and updates and not for very big news. For example if Besat gets unveiled, there should be a new non sticky thread made for it as that way more members will see the news. However, if you wish, you can make a sticky thread for updates on important projects such as Bavar-373.

4) When akhoonds do one of their "unveiling" clown shows, don't create a thread about it until there is clear photographic or video evidence.

Let's start here.

Try making a comment without using akhoond or mulla etc. Other than that, I agree with this. @Serpentine, I think this should be done. Members should wait until clear pictures and videos are available before posting a thread.

Last edited:
نمونه

Turkish Defence Forum

Let's start with the simple things first:

1) Threads started without a quick summary of the article being posted should be closed.

2) You don't need to copy/paste an entire article, specially when you're not even leaving a summary or an opinion. Soheil does this a lot.

3) Threads without a source should be closed (90% are Soheil's creations).

Let's start here.

You can't ignore me ... can you !?

Obsession !?

I don't give a fart about you ... just sayin ...

No need. You promised not to send me farts. I trust you.

L-Hug.gif

Happy Norooz to all,

Thank you Serpentine for the inquiry.

I don't see any problem with what Soheil or others post here. The reason I personally am here is to get access to news or rumors that I can't find through browsing the news sites. Who cares if other foreign nationals (or certain Iranians) think it is only propaganda or else? Readers can decide to believe or disregard any of the news posted on this site. We are not a formal news agency to worry about how correct the content is. Some of them will eventually prove to be the truth as we all know.Those who are looking for formal 100% approved news should go to news agency websites. The benefit to them is that then they don't need to read a lot of other worthless debates included in each thread either.

I think people should be free to post what they think is interesting. That would be true about those members who only post negative news about Iran as well. Again, the reader can decide to agree or disagree.

There are many of us who are quite busy. If I see an interesting article that I think would be good to read for other members then I should be able to just post it. (I'd appreciate others do the same as well) I don't have time to write an executive summary. I think the person who'd like to be informed should invest the time to read the article. He/She should not expect the informant to streamline it for him/her.

I also agree that some of the threads can be merged together and some of them are redundant. for example there are duplicated posts on SAMs and Missiles thread and Iran Naval thread.

LoL, one of my wishes came true, I'm no longer an Iranian. :lol:
Things going as planed, I'll burn my passport soon too. :lol:
So as a non Iranian, my suggestion would be to close the section at all, that would be for the best of all.

292.gif

LoL, I can see one of my wishes came true, I'm no longer an Iranian. :lol:
Things going as planed, I'll burn my passport soon too. :lol:
So as a non Iranian, my suggestion would be to close the section at all, that would be for the best of all.

Sorry bro, I forgot to put your name there. That's a great suggestion, it's going to solve all the problems. :D

Back
Top Bottom