What's new

Suggestions for Iranian section

Dear @Serpentine Thanks for the inquiry and development of Iranian section . I am a bit late and other members already posted my views :D :

1- Iranian drones | News & Discussions

2- Iran's space program | News & Discussions

3- Iran's missile program | News & Discussions

4- Iran's aviation industry | News & Discussions
:tup:

1) Threads started without a quick summary of the article being posted should be closed.

2) You don't need to copy/paste an entire article, specially when you're not even leaving a summary or an opinion. .

3) Threads without a source should be closed

4) don't create a thread about it until there is clear photographic or video evidence.

Let's start here.
:tup::tup::tup:
1.Should not be sticky:
Iran nuclear deal reached
Iran Economy - News & Updates

2.Should be Sticky:
some new threads need to be made, and become sticky, like separate threads for air force, Navy, and army.

4. You can change the names of some of the existing threads to more general titles for this purpose. For example,
Iran's Kavoshgar Missions to Space Program of Iran
History oF UAVs in Iran to Iranian made UAVs
rest of the mentioned threads, like air force, Navy, and army need to be made.
:tup::tup:
About sticky threads....

-Iranian Navy
-Iranian Airforce <<< These are must....

Sticky threads should contain information (not just pics, or youtube videos) with supplementary pics..policy against trolling in the should be very tough.. Messages like, one liners, off-topic posts, memes, cheesy emoticons shouldn't be allowed.
:tup::tup:

-Iranian UAVs (all related uav threads will be merged in to History of Iranian UAVs thread created by dear @The SiLent crY)
-Iranian missile programs
-Iranian air force
-Iranian navy (equipment/descriptions and general news)
-Iranian ground forces (equipment/descriptions and general news)
-Air Defense Systems
-Iranian space program
:tup::tup::tup:

LoL, I can see one of my wishes came true, I'm no longer an Iranian. :lol:
Things going as planed, I'll burn my passport soon too. :lol:
So as a non Iranian, my suggestion would be to close the section at all, that would be for the best of all.,
:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::lol:

guys, just wanted to inform you, merging the threads will misdirect the search engines and will practically remove them from the search results.
also search engines mostly work with the titles not the comments.
I think it's just a catastrophic for site owner and ourselves too (if we want to be seen in the Google, else this section will be like IMF which doesn't exists in the Google)

unable to track individual topics, we will have super long boring decategorized discussions, in contradict with whatever reason that you wanted to have those sticky threads.

I highly recommend to stop the merging process. instead of merging topics put a link for each thread in its related sticky ones. this will make them much shorter, followable and enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom