What's new

Suicide blast in Quetta’s Hazara town kills at least 28

Wealthy Shias of Sindh and Punjab must support these poor hazaras economically and must provide them with arms.

indeed and help the killers to cause the chaos and speed up the civil war which will spill into India too?
all notable shias are dead men walking whatever position they have in the society, judges, soldiers, policemen, civil servants, poets, teachers, traders etc once they receive the written death threat from Lushker Jhangvi their life is pretty much ended.

Saudis are Funding this sectarian war in Syira and now trying to replicate the Syrian model in Pakistan. Pakistan's Military and Intelligence agencies should try not to let this happen and close their funding channel.

Turkey is willingly running to become next Pakistan, hosting all the "mujahideen" from across the world funded yet again by brother Arabs to kick out Infidel Syrian regime

come next 40 years world will be cursing Turkey for being a centre of terrorism.

I totally agree with you on this one. However, it will be a difficult pill for my Turkish brethren to swallow, for now at least.

Turkey is willingly running to become next Pakistan, hosting all the "mujahideen" from across the world funded yet again by brother Arabs to kick out Infidel Syrian regime

come next 40 years world will be cursing Turkey for being a centre of terrorism.

and shia's are RAW?

RAW is every where you can see, in Somalia its killing innocent Somalian "mujahideen" who only want to punish women who dont follow Islam and only punish children who are going to infidel schools.
in Syria , RAW is doing very bad things and leaving no food for the Mujahideen of free Syria Army who had to make a food appeal because there were not enough human hearts left to eat out of the corpses of the Infidel Alavite soldiers of Syrian Infidel regime

the financiers and their hired killers are praying that there is some reprisal by the minorities in Pakistan so that they can sell it as a "proof" to the general public that "Islam is in danger" and the only way to protect it is by killing and pillaging all target communities.

the reason why LeJ and TTP brings shame to the army is because its ranks are filled with ex SSG and regular army personnel who know how to cripple this force of a god forsaken country.

the usual line that always works a charm is high pitched recitations of Quran by the cornered terrorists which melt the hearts of the Pakistani soldiers who hesitate long enough to shoot or arrest them and then are mowed down by the terrorists.
while we write here as a standard procedure all LeJ and Spihah sahabah leading activists have been taken into "protective" custody with full access to their minions to continue their jihad against the infidels.

and shia's are RAW?

Raw Job is to protect India and destroy her enemies and looks like ISI my bad L E J is doing just that. Funny how people who have benefited from terrorism and taken petro dollars to sell their soul to the devil consider them self's patriotic.

I totally agree with you on this one. However, it will be a difficult pill for my Turkish brethren to swallow, for now at least.

I will love to be proven wrong

I must again repeat that I have as much love and respect for ordinary Saudis and Turks as for my neighbours, family and friends but its their state or non state actors that are harming themselves and the humanity through actions that will result in countless bloodshed.

Indra Gandhi boasted that she sank the 2 nation theory in the sea after the fall of Dhaka and we proved her wrong when two battered countries Bangladesh and Pakistan rose back up after words in years but this sectarian strife thanks to the global Arab / Persian or Hashmi & Umwi family feud has brought Pakistan to the brink. whether it survives or not is to be seen but its in a tail spin state in its fall to disaster.

while going to the Local Mosque a group of stern looking youths came to me asking if I knew that if there were any Shias living in my neighbourhood and they had lists going house to house to ensure they recognised people coming to local mosque and anyone left out was a suspected shia / ahmedi or whatever. its a very systematic drive going on for years.
the excuses can be charity, invitation to daras, or a meeting.

by the way, in other news which are not known outside

an army captain has murdered a group of soldiers that took part in Lal Masjid operation.
this killing happened in Mungla where the SSG Mosa company is situated.

army has been able to suppress the news but the story has gone out indirectly but not picked up by the meida
we have people i the army who surrender to TTP and then point out their shia colleagues who are then ritually slaughtered
there are videos on the web where shia soldiers are singled out and then beheaded under the shouts of shia kafir and Allah o Akbar.

taliban supporters have uploaded one such video where an entire company of Pakistan army surrendered to taliban and its soldiers were beings frisked one by one to check for weapons. and then lined up on one side. and some of them were praying which suggests that they were being checked if they show any telltale signs of shia way of praying.

the army I new before is no more. it hurts me a lot to say but when it is giving protocols to self confessed mass killers and its intell agencies are protecting LeJ leadership and tipping them off then what else can be expected of it. all high profile attacks on the army installations and its own garrison mosque in Pindi were result of inside information.

the enemies of Pakistan in full drive to set things in motion where the entire sunni population is mobilized into killing all minorities and create situation like somalia and syria and just think hard which brother Islamic country is involved in funding the "mujahideen" there? time for being politically correct and diplomatic are over, its in wikileaks and out in the open that UAE and Saudis are funding terrorism across the globe and specially in other muslim countries to convert the innocent Sunni population in to rigid inhumane killers of fellow Muslims & minorities.

Those are some serious allegations. If true, then things are rotting from the inside out faster than anyone suspects.

Yara, my heart aches. It truly does. Thinking about the state of Pakistan and it's citizens, I feel so much anger and hatred that I sometimes wish that we had access to 10 x 500 megaton warheads that we could rain upon Saudi cities. I swear there must be at least ONE person in strategic command like myself. I just hope ONE person exists who has all the necessary clearence when all this become operational. If our people are dying like dogs then why not THEM? Tell me why NOT?

I am not a crazy person, I have seen all of it with my own TWO eyes, I have seen the slow indoctrination of people, armed forces and our politicians over the decades. We @ moment are not salvageable, why not take them with us to kingdom-come? Give me one excuse and I'll consider it!

I will love to be proven wrong

I must again repeat that I have as much love and respect for ordinary Saudis and Turks as for my neighbours, family and friends but its their state or non state actors that are harming themselves and the humanity through actions that will result in countless bloodshed.

Indra Gandhi boasted that she sank the 2 nation theory in the sea after the fall of Dhaka and we proved her wrong when two battered countries Bangladesh and Pakistan rose back up after words in years but this sectarian strife thanks to the global Arab / Persian or Hashmi & Umwi family feud has brought Pakistan to the brink. whether it survives or not is to be seen but its in a tail spin state in its fall to disaster.

while going to the Local Mosque a group of stern looking youths came to me asking if I knew that if there were any Shias living in my neighbourhood and they had lists going house to house to ensure they recognised people coming to local mosque and anyone left out was a suspected shia / ahmedi or whatever. its a very systematic drive going on for years.
the excuses can be charity, invitation to daras, or a meeting.

Another Saudi Arabian sponsored bomb blast in Quetta. Wahabis are a threat to all humanity. This Lashkar E Jhangvi and the Taliban have been killing innocent Pakistanis for years. The terrorists must be stopped at all costs. They should be hunted down like the animals they are.

But in Pakistan instead of us running the terrorists down the terrorists are running us down. Its a sad situation for the Hazaras of Quetta. They have produced such great sons of the soil such as Changezi and Major Shafaat yet they are being targeted regularly by the terrorists.

I think a massive operation is needed against the Lashkar E Jhangvi and the Taliban. Daily we are facing bomb attacks. Death to the terrorists.

Feel free to prove me wrong its a open discussion? you can sit back and laugh and deny the Truth but how long do u think before minorities start to fight back.

it was Iran who after revolution started sectarian blunder in Pakistan than came Saudis and kicked Iranian and their tout ***** but after 9/11 they are not supporting any group lej has lot off local support because silent majority off sun is hate shias and after Syria hatred is unfortunately increasing which needs to be controlled

Back
Top Bottom