What's new

Suicide blast in Quetta’s Hazara town kills at least 28

The security forces act very well only against innocent people. These attacks should be stopped. Sometimes I just want to sit and cry for Pakistan.

Another Saudi Arabian sponsored bomb blast in Quetta. Wahabis are a threat to all humanity. This Lashkar E Jhangvi and the Taliban have been killing innocent Pakistanis for years. The terrorists must be stopped at all costs. They should be hunted down like the animals they are.

But in Pakistan instead of us running the terrorists down the terrorists are running us down. Its a sad situation for the Hazaras of Quetta. They have produced such great sons of the soil such as Changezi and Major Shafaat yet they are being targeted regularly by the terrorists.

I think a massive operation is needed against the Lashkar E Jhangvi and the Taliban. Daily we are facing bomb attacks. Death to the terrorists.

first lej is deobandi not wahabi secondly their is no proof they are funded by Saudis keep has due your personal bias and stop talking Iranian language

Are you on drugs, who told you all that nonsense? :blink:

@RescueRanger @Irfan Baloch, this is what happens...... you get loads of Zarvans.........

it was Iran who after revolution started sectarian blunder in Pakistan than came Saudis and kicked Iranian and their tout ***** but after 9/11 they are not supporting any group lej has lot off local support because silent majority off sun is hate shias and after Syria hatred is unfortunately increasing which needs to be controlled

Last edited by a moderator:
The security forces act very well only against innocent people. These attacks should be stopped. Sometimes I just want to sit and cry for Pakistan.

your army has conducted. 6000 operations against Taliban sir but Taliban are still their as long as we remain american ally and not implement orders off islam completely we can't gain moral ground nor win this war

Well Arabs were surely the root cause of a lot of problems in our part of the world, but that is more fundamental. No use visiting that here. However, in the current parlance, Saudis did not come and set up the Madrassas in Pakistan. Neither did they come to Pakistan and propagate the extremism. If money could bring favorable results then the US having paid so much of money to Pakistan should have been a darling of the masses. It is evidently not. Saudis did not create Sipah e sahiba or LeJ or other extremist groups. That Tamka and credit goes elsewhere. So better to blame all and sundry external to Pakistan for its problems, while all problems and solutions lie threadbare in Pakistan itself. However, one needs to open the eyes and see it.

Exactly, blaming others is the easy way out, the head in the sand approach. At the end of the day it's Pakistanis killing each other.

Are you on drugs, who told you all that nonsense? :blink:

@RescueRanger @Irfan Baloch, this is what happens...... you get loads of Zarvans.........

I am telling you truth I have seen this and all these are historical facts first it was shias who after Iranian revolution started their actions in Pakistan than came Saudis and funded local Sunnis but for past 10 to 12 years they are not supporting it any one some local rich Saudis may be but most funding off lej comes from with in pakistan

You have the wrong history my friend, a wrong version of it. I have first hand account.

I am telling you truth I have seen this and all these are historical facts first it was shias who after Iranian revolution started their actions in Pakistan than came Saudis and funded local Sunnis but for past 10 to 12 years they are not supporting it any one some local rich Saudis may be but most funding off lej comes from with in pakistan

We have an apologist of the LEJ here. @Zarvan

LEJ needs to be eliminated utterly. Seal their offices, arrest their leaders and make them "disappear", destroy the Taliban and their cronies in one big blow. Death to terrorists.

ek baar me maar do na sabko . Kyu itna tadpa rae ho . Hazaras ki Rohingyas se bhi buri halaat hai . few hundred rohingyas ( at most) died in riots in Myanmar and Then Turkey waley , Pakistan waley , Arabs sab dhindora peet peet ker help ker rae the ya atleast comment ker rae the on political level .

Ab kaha hai woh Champions ?? .

Logo ki maut bhi aajkal PR tamasha hai .

Muslims( atleast in most dictionaries) ko muslims marey toh koi gall nae .

Another problem arises because of these kind of action is that minorities are compelled to take law in their own hands for self protection.. Later it will become a movement for revenge.. You guys are going into a bigger mess than you can imagine..

it was Iran who after revolution started sectarian blunder in Pakistan

thats very true, they were beaten badly and our communities are left to suffer because Saudis went on an over drive
now the seeds of their ideology are in Afghanistan, China , Somalia, Syria , Egypt and far east including Malysia
Muslim brotherhood, Al Qaeda and all their regional/ local chapters follow the same taqfiri ideology which mainly explains its existence by eliminating everyone else who is not "them" and starting from the most hated / obvious target they will move to the general Sunni population .

a beggar and shameless nation that has shameless and inept leadership cant force Saudis or Americans, Iranians or Indians and Martians to stop their subversion all it can do is blame the weaker communities and outside forces... job done

and repeat the same excuse on the next tragedy

Another problem arises because of these kind of action is that minorities are compelled to take law in their own hands for self protection.. Later it will become a movement for revenge.. You guys are going into a bigger mess than you can imagine..

thats what any self obsessed fanatic worth his faith will want to happen in Pakistan.

I got a pamphlet which is asking the "faithful" to rape , murder and rob the kafirs (term used for shias)

We have an apologist of the LEJ here. @Zarvan

LEJ needs to be eliminated utterly. Seal their offices, arrest their leaders and make them "disappear", destroy the Taliban and their cronies in one big blow. Death to terrorists.

no mater how shocking or vile one finds the reasoning of someone who is explaining why TTP/ LeJ considers it an Islamic duty to spill the blood of the people of Pakistan, they should be allowed to speak because in a civil manner
shutting them up doesnt help because then they switch to guns.

sometimes you cant reason with someone who is stone-cold killers but sometimes a discussion without expletives is good for those who want to learn and understand.

in the west there are Nazis , KKK and what not but they have never dared to go this far, they talk vile and they have committed some murders once in a while but were crushed by the authorities
in Pakistan on the other hand TTP and LeJ ARE the authorities

indeed and help the killers to cause the chaos and speed up the civil war which will spill into India too?
all notable shias are dead men walking whatever position they have in the society, judges, soldiers, policemen, civil servants, poets, teachers, traders etc once they receive the written death threat from Lushker Jhangvi their life is pretty much ended.

Arming them to protect themselves is not equal to encouraging the killing of Sunnis. I was thinking it will be a deterrent. But I can see the Sunni militants waiting for a chance to finish the Shias once for all.

Back
Top Bottom