What's new

Suicide blast in Quetta’s Hazara town kills at least 28

Pakistani state's inaction against this Shia genocide is no less (if not more given the size and duration) criminal than what Pakistani members here routinely accuse Narendra Modi of (trust me, I have no love lost for that guy). The inaction of Pakistani state against those who are so blatantly continuing to kill Shias at regular intervals is unfathomable.. I dont think this has anything at all to do with WoT

by the way, in other news which are not known outside

an army captain has murdered a group of soldiers that took part in Lal Masjid operation.
this killing happened in Mungla where the SSG Mosa company is situated.

army has been able to suppress the news but the story has gone out indirectly but not picked up by the meida
we have people i the army who surrender to TTP and then point out their shia colleagues who are then ritually slaughtered
there are videos on the web where shia soldiers are singled out and then beheaded under the shouts of shia kafir and Allah o Akbar.

taliban supporters have uploaded one such video where an entire company of Pakistan army surrendered to taliban and its soldiers were beings frisked one by one to check for weapons. and then lined up on one side. and some of them were praying which suggests that they were being checked if they show any telltale signs of shia way of praying.

the army I new before is no more. it hurts me a lot to say but when it is giving protocols to self confessed mass killers and its intell agencies are protecting LeJ leadership and tipping them off then what else can be expected of it. all high profile attacks on the army installations and its own garrison mosque in Pindi were result of inside information.

the enemies of Pakistan in full drive to set things in motion where the entire sunni population is mobilized into killing all minorities and create situation like somalia and syria and just think hard which brother Islamic country is involved in funding the "mujahideen" there? time for being politically correct and diplomatic are over, its in wikileaks and out in the open that UAE and Saudis are funding terrorism across the globe and specially in other muslim countries to convert the innocent Sunni population in to rigid inhumane killers of fellow Muslims & minorities.

Wealthy Shias of Sindh and Punjab must support these poor hazaras economically and must provide them with arms.

Graphic content Warning-

[video]http://www.********.com/view?i=08e_1372622444[/video]

Ignore the title- the video poster is obviously not aware that he is in a make shift morgue- The people there are already dead-

it seems that the sole purpose of Saudi/ UAE funded Islam is defined by killing shias from Egypt to Pakistan

My theory is that the Shia targeting is part of their strategy to turn their ancient Arab-Persian conflict into a Muslim-wide Shia-Sunni conflict.

Maybe the Iranians are doing the same thing in Syria and elsewhere although, as far as we know, not in Pakistan.

At this point Hazara community should be seeking for asylum enmasse in western countries. There will be no action against the culprits and these poor people will continue to get killed.

One by one, when all minorities begin to leave in huge number, you would expect the violence to subside but no, it won't. The carnage will continue searching for the lowest denominator to target. You will see that no one would be able to say they are in majority.

Within the Sunni sect they will begin to target each other for following a different school of thought, different imam and different masjid. once you have built intolerance and resort to violence for a group of people you think are different from you, then you will never stop killing.

Well Arabs were surely the root cause of a lot of problems in our part of the world, but that is more fundamental. No use visiting that here. However, in the current parlance, Saudis did not come and set up the Madrassas in Pakistan. Neither did they come to Pakistan and propagate the extremism. If money could bring favorable results then the US having paid so much of money to Pakistan should have been a darling of the masses. It is evidently not. Saudis did not create Sipah e sahiba or LeJ or other extremist groups. That Tamka and credit goes elsewhere. So better to blame all and sundry external to Pakistan for its problems, while all problems and solutions lie threadbare in Pakistan itself. However, one needs to open the eyes and see it.

Saudis are Funding this sectarian war in Syira and now trying to replicate the Syrian model in Pakistan. Pakistan's Military and Intelligence agencies should try not to let this happen and close their funding channel.

There are few alarming signs pointing towards an effort to create a rift in the society. Hope saner minds prevail and put and end to these evil designs, or else it won't be too long when Shias would be clubbed togther with minorities.

lets have peace talks with the militants…………all because of US war on terror………its only because of drone strikes……its CIA/MOSSAD/RAW……….blabLA.

The truth………its Saudi battle field…………all executing these are “Pakistan ARMY and ISI Agents” but poor Pakistanis are again being fooled around…..by politicians

lets have peace talks with the militants…………all because of US war on terror………its only because of drone strikes……its CIA/MOSSAD/RAW……….blabLA.

The truth………its Saudi battle field…………all executing these are “Pakistan ARMY and ISI Agents” but poor Pakistanis are again being fooled around…..by politicians

The truth :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom