What's new

Support Indian Muslims !!!!

indian constitution :rofl::rofl::rofl: the same football modi and amit shah playing with called constitution

look here some indian muslims wrote in URDU save constitution :lol::lol::lol:

img-20191216-wa0063-jpeg.594151

they are right . they are illegal now :partay:

img-20191216-wa0016-jpeg.594196

ummah ka chumma nhi chayee kya bhai ?:lol:

What I see are Indians engaging in peaceful protests guaranteed by the Constitution. What did Zia say about Pakistan's constitution? A mere piece of paper. And he proved it.

Tell me have those muslims asked you for your support? Has anyone talked against India? They are protesting blindly without knowing what is that bill about..politically motivated..everything will be calm in one or two days
so now they are blinds millions of them :lol::lol::lol: now i agree with you they were blind in 1947 and they are blind today they did not see what is coming :P even if they ask i will shoot them on border . we are enjoying it :cheers:

This is my address to people of Pakistan and Muslims around the world. Yes we are thankful to Jinah and Iqbal for their vision and they saw it coming. They saw the facade of secularism and they saw that Muslims under Hindu Majority can never be safe. But now is not the time to taunt Muslims in India, instead now is the time to do dua for them and if we can provide any kind of other support to them we should not hesitate.

Indian Muslims need to also realize that until and unless you go for another partition or some independent area inside India or some autonomous region you would keep getting butchered, from now on things will get worse for Muslims of India. It's time Indian Muslims work on increasing iman and prepare themselves for a long fight. This fight is going to be long and brutal.

May ALLAH give Muslims of India and Kashmir victory against forces of kufr. May ALLAH destroy the empire of kufr May ALLAH guide us all and May ALLAH help us in our fight May ALLAH help us in following Islam and leaving haram and doing real Jihad in his cause. May ALLAH help every Muslim on face of the earth. May ALLAH guide us all May ALLAH help us all Ameen.

I hope you are ready to give same miserable argument in front of RASOOL SAW on day of judgement.

I'm sorry but I really wish I could sympathize with them but I can't during Feb 26th when the news broke of IAF violation and attack on our trees and crow (Shaheed) you should have seen ZeeTV and the venom coming out of those Indian Muslims and Anchors - "Pakistan ka upar bomb barsti chaldi - goda per ah gaya". Same with that Owais guy who's now crying and tearing papers up in Lok Sabha.

The hate they showed that day I can't forget and forgive -- they had a choice to come to Pakistan -- my grand partners left all their wealth when they moved from Jalandhar to Gujranwala/Sahiwal we left acres up on acres of land when they moved and lived for few years in my great uncles house who was a judge in Faisalabad, I lost family members who walked by foot miles and miles due to sickness -- and then seeing those Indian Muslims insult and demean Pakistan the way they did -- I spit of them.

do you know they have in past some yeminis and burmees then gov collect them all make them finger prints and make them iqama . because they were refugee with white paper . now they pay yearly 12000 (5lakh PKR ):lol:

Not I didn't but i can expect them to do so, Iran limits the Afghanis in a particular city/district while we let them roam everywhere , and look what we have, no go areas in the largest Metropolitan city of Pakistan where even rangers are scared to go ..
So now we should take in Indian Muslims, who will live in Pakistan but their loyalty will remain with India, they will be people like Hamid Mir, Asfand Yar Wali and Achakzai ..

Well Do Indian Muslims supported Pakistan, when we need it?
They even not supporting Kashmiris, Why we support them?

They are suffering from Stockholm syndrome, they need good beating to understand the reality of two nations theory......

We support all those who are oppressed but fighting we should not support those who are licking feet of their oppressor.

Pakistan is a country that worries more about his neighbor's house while ignoring that his own house is on fire.

I agree with you on this, we are letting Afghans kill our soldiers , people and destroying our economy and we are worried about Afghani's who hate us, don't recognize us, and even Attack our borders than our own Fellow Pakistani's .. and now we are asked to worry for Indian Muslims, while they curse Pakistan, Its Indian Internal Matter, and I want to see more Power in the hands of Hindu Extremists and Fascists of India :) may they rule India for next decade .

this is music of hindu muslim bhai bhai :lol::lol::lol::lol: let them enjoy it

Oh bhai kuck nai hona, Sab drama hai inke, yeh 2-4 din protest karen gay phir Ghar baith jayen gay , aur Pakistan ko Galiyan de rahe hun gay , 1 week ruk jao us ke bad in protests ka ilzaam bhi ISI pe lag jaye ga .

What is visible is their selfishness and self-pity. They have only risen because now it is a matter of their own existence. Where was their Muslim brotherhood when our sisters and brothers in IOK were being butchered, raped, crippled and tortured. They are the face of hypocrisy. I wish them success in their struggle and that's about it.

Exactly my point they have stayed silent while Kashmiri youth were being slaughtered, not one has ever risen or spoken out after Article 370 was removed, they Indian Muslims came out in support of it also -- what goes around comes around.

Exactly my point they have stayed silent while Kashmiri youth were being slaughtered, not one has ever risen or spoken out after Article 370 was removed, they Indian Muslims came out in support of it also -- what goes around comes around.
now modi is saying to indian muslims

upload_2019-12-16_19-7-36.jpeg

Oh bhai kuck nai hona, Sab drama hai inke, yeh 2-4 din protest karen gay phir Ghar baith jayen gay , aur Pakistan ko Galiyan de rahe hun gay , 1 week ruk jao us ke bad in protests ka ilzaam bhi ISI pe lag jaye ga .
i know i know let them face the music man . i know in tilloon main ab tail nhi hai

thats-our-indian-muslims-7479485.png

Back
Top Bottom