What's new

Surgical strike was just a land grabbing farce

This is how "Indian Media" normally make up their stories.... Nice to see the same tactic here..... Have fun
..and if the source is true then no worries, we'll send robert vadra/ damadji for land grabbing mission.

Every forward post in LOC always is in threat of enemy fire as well as commando ambush which can kill, capture the troops and even seize the entire post.
So in every post "secondary hide outs" are built which can be in the form of hidden bunker / trench / tunnel located couple of meters away from primary post. From this secondary post, entire primary post is in line of fire as well as the enemy targets.
When ever heavy fire is shot or there is possibility of enemy ambush, troops evacuate the primary base and take positions in secondary base. From there they can easily engage the enemy ambush with element of surprise.

I was just curious,

Do u know if the formations deployed on LOC or the border are equipped with adequate NVGs? and what other specialized equipment do they use to track enemy movement? do they use sensors and/or radars to detect enemy troop movement or do they rely on UAV surveillance and do they have capability to carry out surveillance at night through UAVs?

from the first hour i was saying that indian raided pakistani posts in order to destroy it. many indians were killed in the process and also after this attack failed, pakistan retaliated by destroying their whole infrastructure.

By keeping quite, the ISPR has made the Indians run around like headless chicken, so far they have given three versions of their misadventure, first claiming it was an airborne assault then changing it to heliborne assault and finally saying the assault team trekked for ten hours and crawled through minefields and barbed wires, similarly they also gave several descriptions on their soldiers arrest, they have even changed their tall claims of surgical strikes to anti-terrorism counter mission.....just sit back and enjoy the circus.
crawling on the mines needs guts and superman body.

See what you Prime Minister talks about army....

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/Musharraf+behind+Kargil+war:+Nawaz+Sharif/1/30025.html

Sharif maintained that the war of 1999 had been initiated by Musharraf by attacking India without his knowledge but he (Sharif) had taken "responsibility for everything to save military's reputation and dignity".

"Musharraf attacked Kargil and I had no information about this military operation," the PML(N) president told a meeting of party's general council at Raiwind in Lahore.

"I came to know of it when I got a phone call from Atal Bihari Vajpayee 'saheb'. He asked me -- 'what have you done after I returned from your country with good feelings... Your army has attacked our army'," he said.

Sharif said he then called up Musharraf and the latter confirmed what Vajpayee had said.

Vajpayee had undertaken a bus ride to Lahore on February 19, 1999. The Kargil conflict began three months later.

Apparently hinting that the Pakistan military action had proved to be a disaster, Sharif said, "You all know what were the consequences of that war. Musharraf asked me to contact Clinton and somehow ensure an end to the war."

Sharif said he immediately got in touch with Clinton, whom he described as a "friend". Sharif told Clinton he wanted to meet him the very next day, and the US president agreed to receive him in Washington.

Nawaz Sharif is saving Pakistan army reputation again. Just wait for 5/6 years he will reveal everything himself.

Nawaz Sharif is saving Pakistan army reputation again. Just wait for 5/6 years he will reveal everything himself.

When Indian media reports on Pakistan, it's the gospel truth and when the same media claims without a shred of evidence that India did surgical strikes....it's the holy cow.....or maybe there are just a billion idiots on the other side of the border hence their media just feeds them what they want to hear.....i tend to believe latter.
If Nawaz Sharif says he wasn't aware of the Kargil operation, you agree with him although not aware of the operation but in the same breath when he claimed that PA suffered 4000 casualties, you Indians are so jubilant that you are keen to present Beef Biryani to him,...not having the brains that he was simply mouthing off for being kicked out of office by the army.
BTW, when you have stopped playing with crayons, answer me this, your army and others are never shy to show off Pigeons, live footage of the so called terror boat, even allow Ajmal Kasab to give interview from his hospital bed... they didn't even mind showing an alleged militant with rope around his neck....but hey showing even a single image of the so called surgical strikes, is suddenly a security issues.....Nawaz Sharif never had to save the PA but IA has certainly made a billion Indian idiots and now they are desperate to save their army from utter humiliation. period.

This is how "Indian Media" normally make up their stories.... Nice to see the same tactic here..... Have fun
Indian media makes stories to make money be making fool of billion people.....I can assure you i don't have same mind or intention. Just sharing what i have learned and by God not a penny in my pocket.

When Indian media reports on Pakistan, it's the gospel truth and when the same media claims without a shred of evidence that India did surgical strikes....it's the holy cow.....or maybe there are just a billion idiots on the other side of the border hence their media just feeds them what they want to hear.....i tend to believe latter.
If Nawaz Sharif says he wasn't aware of the Kargil operation, you agree with him although not aware of the operation but in the same breath when he claimed that PA suffered 4000 casualties, you Indians are so jubilant that you are keen to present Beef Biryani to him,...not having the brains that he was simply mouthing off for being kicked out of office by the army.
BTW, when you have stopped playing with crayons, answer me this, your army and others are never shy to show off Pigeons, live footage of the so called terror boat, even allow Ajmal Kasab to give interview from his hospital bed... they didn't even mind showing an alleged militant with rope around his neck....but hey showing even a single image of the so called surgical strikes, is suddenly a security issues.....Nawaz Sharif never had to save the PA but IA has certainly made a billion Indian idiots and now they are desperate to save their army from utter humiliation. period.

Indian media makes stories to make money be making fool of billion people.....I can assure you i don't have same mind or intention. Just sharing what i have learned and by God not a penny in my pocket.

Very dear Jammer,

Now all the pieces fall in place... I was very concerned about this mythical strike business... and then you came with clarity.

It all make sense now...

I, for one, always believe to provide the opponent an honourable exit...I guess PA and Pak State just did that with indian army/forces... Pak could have capitalise on this one...but they just let it pass to provide they indian army a face saving exit... which is extremently wise move...

But this does not solve the most critical question: What about the First Valiant Pigeon? Will the mighty indians keep torturing the Valiant Aviator?

We must start an internationla movement for the Plight of the Great Pigeon....

Anyhow, thank your sources for helping clearing the air...

Keep distrubting the spare parts!

Very dear Jammer,

Now all the pieces fall in place... I was very concerned about this mythical strike business... and then you came with clarity.

It all make sense now...

I, for one, always believe to provide the opponent an honourable exit...I guess PA and Pak State just did that with indian army/forces... Pak could have capitalise on this one...but they just let it pass to provide they indian army a face saving exit... which is extremently wise move...

But this does not solve the most critical question: What about the First Valiant Pigeon? Will the mighty indians keep torturing the Valiant Aviator?

We must start an internationla movement for the Plight of the Great Pigeon....

Anyhow, thank your sourc
es for helping clearing the air...

Keep distrubting the spare parts!

True words of wisdom as always my friend. :)

Well although the PA may have allowed Indians a face saving exit but how could we forget our feathered friend.
Maybe this was the reason we decided to keep one mythical Indian soldier as our V.I.P guest to bargain with later.
Talking of birds, i wouldn't be surprised if our guest is also singing like a canary by now.

True words of wisdom as always my friend. :)

Well although the PA may have allowed Indians a face saving exit but how could we forget our feathered friend.
Maybe this was the reason we decided to keep one mythical Indian soldier as our V.I.P guest to bargain with later.
Talking of birds, i wouldn't be surprised if our guest is also singing like a canary by now.

Oh, that little bird has not only sung the full Opera but also some ballerina show on ths side as well for the PA.. No worries there..

I am reassured now that the Valiant Aviator will return... what is one canary compared to the Super Agent Pigeon...

All is well under the Heavens now... you keep doing the good thing!

Keep believing what makes you happy.

Au contraire. We have little need for belief on this side. It is essential across the LOC.

BJP makes an announcement.
If there were no strikes. I don't think a supposedly Right Wing party will make such claims which if proven false (not by jokers on your side) will be a permanent death knell to them.

And then proceed to not be able to produce any sliver of evidence for it. Instead go on a dance flip flopping from one statement/story to another contradicting itself and presenting half baked "proofs" which get debunked and ridiculed within minutes of release. BJP was smart enough to know that their public will gobble their narrative up out of desperation regardless how ludicrous it might be. They know the role 'belief' makes in a regular Indian's life.

More so making a claim is difficult. Denying is pretty easy. Pak has been denying all sorts of things forever. Who gives a F***.

Apparently you and your fellow compatriots do. They concoct half arse excuses to back their ludicrous claims, you present them on your enemy's forum, get called out for them making no sense or providing any evidence and so you turn around yelling nonsensical diatribes which have nothing to do with the supposed 'proofs' you presented or the question asked about them.

ps: Claims are the easiest thing to make; just look at how you just claimed that you don't give a f***. However proving, now that's another matter altogether; just look at how you desperately try to post nonsense as proof of your claims in hopes to make that f*** that you give matter.

Well what Indians choose to believe shouldn't be your concern now should it? We don't care if Pakistanis believe Hafiz Saeed to be the mother teresa of Pakistan, we still label him a terrorist and inshallah one day if you are unable to finish him off, our forces will help you do it.

Rich coming from an Indian who wants and gives reasons for why Pakistan should just stay mum while on a Pakistani forum telling how what happened..........

Nobody gives squat diddly what Indians choose to believe. Nobody's trying to convince you, we know the folly in that. You are here on a Pakistani forum. As alien as it might be to you, we here care a little bit about the truth and don't just blindly accept something just because we really really want it to be true. You can keep on believing in unicorns and surgical strikes for all we care, but when you come here trying to pass a farce as reality, we will be forced to tell you how hilarious it is.

ps: Haven't you heard? You guys already did finish Hafiz Saeed. Find solace in this belief as well, God knows you need it.

Again, you saying it doesn't make it a lie or us saying it doesn't make it true. Indians are happy without the proof, we trust our arm forces. Why is it making you guys so insecure though? Why are you hell bent on proving it didn't happen?

What plane do you people operate on? I mean, I can't even begin to understand how stupid an argument can be, how absolutely void of logic can a statement be........you lie about us and then want us to not correct that lie? What?! Why are you so desperate not to be asked any questions about your claim? Why are you so insecure? Oh wait a minute, we all know why. It's exactly like when the church would eliminate any questioner just for questioning because it knew that it could not face reason or logic. This might fly in India, it doesn't here I'm afraid. If you want to build castles in the air then any Indian forum would be your best bet, definitely not this place.

And no one cares about what you think mate, we certainly don't even want to try to hit that frequency.

To me it seems like your military doesn't want to risk retaliation hence is playing it down as fake. Because if they acknowledge it, people will ask them to retaliate, so it can go to war which I am sure your side doesn't want any more than ours do.

Our military is so afraid of your retaliation that it pounded your posts to a pulp for days.........you make a lot of sense.......

What about Gen. Shareef coming out and saying he is happy with your preparation at the border? They are just there for picnic now is it?

You mean the way they've been for decades, 365 days a year? Where do you come up with this stuff? We don't lay on our behinds waiting for something to happen to get prepared. We are always prepared, something which your raiding party learnt the very hard way. Look up all the different COAS statements about Pakistan army's preparedness over all the years.

I don't take everything our government says as gospel, like you guys do with your army

The elementary difference being that you only have words of your government to go by, our military and common sense presented proofs enough how ridiculous the Indian claim is. Hence feel free to buy mere words but forgive us for not being as desperate.

but with what they have done it has de-escalated the issue. That is a win for me.

De-escalated a situation which they escalated themselves? Good job. For next time maybe you should advise your government not to put its tongue where its arms can't reach? Remain civil and think about what you wrote below. Would save them from a lot of lies and embarrassment.

Maybe you enjoy the prospect of war so that your mighty soldiers can show ours what they are capable of, but don't realize the lives that will be lost or how disastrous it would be for our economies. So I'd suggest you to play COD or some sort of games to have your fill for violence.

By now I don't even want to ask where and how your brain painted this colourful picture. If anything, your lies that something happened and the hysteria spread by your people and government are the escalating factor in the whole situation. That and your unprovoked attempt on our post. Thank God for the spectacular failure that is the Indian military and government or we might have been looking at an actual conflict.

When will you people realise that just because you spew it out doesn't make it actually so.

Honestly the way the Pak has reacted is proof enough that the strike did take place, maybe our side exaggerated about no casualties or the size of pounding they inflicted on terrorists just to make it sound grandeur but Pak has given it away with its over-reaction to the whole subject.

Lol. Do everyone a favour and go ask your serving military men how Pakistan has always responded to every single one of your cross LOC raids. You can even google some of it.

Look at Pak's reaction to the "fake" Surgical strike: (Which they claim to be as routine LOC Firing)

Sharif condemned India's "NAKED AGGRESSION" which was fake, now this is interesting.

Naked aggression i.e. violation of the ceasefire, which your side has been guilty of way too many times before and every time successive Pakistani governments have given the same statement? Man you're "innocent".

They bring in foreign media to LoC to show "hey look, nothing happened here" like they do always after a LOC skirmish

Maybe because you claimed that something did happen? No?

They beef up their troops and increase the intensity of firing across LoC

Pray do tell us about this beefing up of our troops.

Listen. I get it that you're new here and are only accustomed to "the one who repeats the most and yells the loudest wins" sort of arguments but it would be wise of you to test these waters first. Bull excreta does not fly here.

Last edited:
Ok...first it was a "reliable source" claiming so such thing has ever happened and it was Indian wet dream. Because of that wet dream, frustrated Pakistanis attack an fuel depot..lol..Your COAS visits LOC.. double lol.. Now it is another "reliable source" which claims there was actually an attempt by the Indians but the Pakistanis thwarted those amateur attempts (obviously...as they are ultra super duper force for a reason). :lol:

Back
Top Bottom