What's new

Survey findings: Pakistanis warmer towards India

LET ME tell you the common uneducated Pakistani has NOTHING against India neither houses any ill feeling about India BUT Educated ones who are now venturing into digging out the history now realising what are true colors of Indians viz a viz Pakistan so we educated lot now changing our mind and rightly understood that INDIA can never wish good for Pakistan.

Load of BS, nothing to argue against.

Thanks for clarifying it :D

:D well if i am allowed can i use some blunt street language for those Pakistanis (who are exposed to only bollywood and they think India is all about bollywood )??????

:D :D :D .

Indians and Pakistanis tend to get along really well in western countries.

:D yeh because both are kalas in western land and have to guard each other's @$$

LET ME tell you the common uneducated Pakistani has NOTHING against India neither houses any ill feeling about India BUT Educated ones who are now venturing into digging out the history now realising what are true colors of Indians viz a viz Pakistan so we educated lot now changing our mind and rightly understood that INDIA can never wish good for Pakistan.

:lol:
well then Pakistan suffered more.

We even are facing your sports terrorism . but see we are still positive ehhh big hearted Pakistanis we are.

So what the need of hour is to educate the 33%uneducated common man ASAP and give him a laptop and access to social media like pdf and get the numbers correct.

Sports terrorism??? wth is that???

Indians and Pakistanis tend to get along really well in western countries.

No one is talking about individuals. I have had good Indian friends abroad, i have lived with them as well. What we are talking about is in the context of nation states where interests are at heart.

33% of those are living in a bubble and soon this bubble will blast and they will crash land on earth

So what the need of hour is to educate the 33%uneducated common man ASAP and give him a laptop and access to social media like pdf and get the numbers correct.

Sports terrorism??? wth is that???

Nah we believe in careful understanding slow learning which is strong in the long run ;)

we dont give statements in hurry ;)

More Pakistanis than Indians favour “cooperative” relations between Islamabad and New Delhi but people from both countries consider either state the “least friendly” country, said a survey released by Pakistan Institute of Legislative Development and Transparency (Pildat).

It is because of apprehensions in the minds of Indians because of continuous support to terrorist even in peace time. If Pakistan stops harboring and supporting anti india Terror group, the response from Indian side shall be warmer.

Life is short ... learn it fast.

Thats why we are prolonging it giving Indians some chance to reform ;) since life is short you cant die hating

Btwn survey was taken by youth, it makes me wonder the growing numbers of uneducated youth.

Scary! Isnt it?

read my posts again even educated ones have no time to understand or read about Indian ill-wishes for Pakistan hence they preferred filmi style liking for you.

Yes indeed literacy rate is scary for us. No one should deny that

Thats why we are prolonging it giving Indians some chance to reform ;) since life is short you cant die hating

read my posts again even educated ones have no time to understand or read about Indian ill-wishes for Pakistan hence they preferred filmi style liking for you.

Yes indeed literacy rate is scary for us. No one should deny that

And what are the parameters prerequired for the prolonging towards pampering?

And what are the parameters prerequired for the prolonging towards pampering?

Nothing my dear.

We do not exhibit hate towards India in common and we do not need any pampering for it. The common on street is preoccupied with own problems and only mention or recall the word India when s/he goes for some entertainment.

Though anti-Pakistan, anti-Islam stuff in your movies is looked upon with frowning but still we have stomach to digest it and focus on appreciating the make up/songs/dress and ignoring the anti-Pak BS in your script

Nothing my dear.

We do not exhibit hate towards India in common and we do not need any pampering for it. The common on street is preoccupied with own problems and only mention or recall the word India when s/he goes for some entertainment.

Though anti-Pakistan, anti-Islam stuff in your movies is looked upon with frowning but still we have stomach to digest it and focus on appreciating the make up/songs/dress and ignoring the anti-Pak BS in your script

I dont agree with the bolded part.

You must have picked the theme from some/single bolly movie out of 1000s getting released in dozens of languages, every year.

That my dear, is called stereotyping , a violation according to the morals of a discussion forummmmm..

Back
Top Bottom