What's new

Survey findings: Pakistanis warmer towards India

I dont agree with the bolded part.

You must have picked the theme from some/single bolly movie out of 1000s getting released in dozens of languages, every year.

That my dear, is called stereotyping , a violation according to the morals of a discussion forummmmm..

did i use "all Indian movies" phrase ??

...and folks say we hate each other :man_in_love::jester:
:sarcastic: clowns dont hate each other

Same can be said about Indians' knowledge about Pakistan :)

But again there is a big difference

1. Since Indians restricted showing of any Pakistani content hence common people there may know not much about Pakistan even about famous people

2. Since Pakistanis show and watch and have allowed Indian media/entertainment and so on openly, our Pakistani majority knows about Indian culture, languages and attire difference or you may say diversity there.

However, since Indian films/dramas etc etc mostly show fake pomp and show hence Pakistanis think everyone in India might be super rich as is shown in movies and dramas .

A vast majority of that is Hindi entertainment options. So you pretty much get a stereotyped view of other parts of India from the Bollywood point of view.

Not Pakistan's fault.

read my posts again even educated ones have no time to understand or read about Indian ill-wishes for Pakistan hence they preferred filmi style liking for you.

Yes indeed literacy rate is scary for us. No one should deny that

so education has in effect, been used to articulate your persecution complex a lot more, gotcha.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom