What's new

SY-400 guided rocket system

shchinese

BANNED
Reaction score
two videos on the SY-400 system

its 400+ km range means the capital city of the South Asia Trouble Maker can be hit directly from the Pakistan/China borders. It is also dead cheap, we have 10,000 such rockets (not the launchers) deployed in Fujian already.

YouTube - China sy-400 vls rokets system

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ZViWB-L-zHM

btw: please don't tell me this is a clone of xxx, Chinese invented rocket hundreds of years ago.

this rockets are apparently designed for limited wars, with value not only in aggressivity but also, remarkably, in its non-WMD classification. it's available for both 8to8 multi target attack and 8to1 concentrated attack.

hi i think that is a death gift for enemy and we pakistani proud of China.
And INDIA shols needs such a Terrible Rocket Attacks after then it will be come at line coz INDIA is only country in the world who killed its own people in DRAMA MOMBAI ATTACKS

Leave it up to our Chinese brothers to creat something that is just as good as the western systems but cost less. This is very similar to the US new MLRS missile that can detonate 30ft from the ground in burst mode or hit the target and explode on impact.

Such a nice juicy target for our fighter planes!

Mark them and blow them. One by one.

Well, if you Indian do blow them. We will send our J-10 fighter and capture your land (once again) and ofcourse we will share it with Pakistan brother. Anyway what fighter you Indian have in your base?

I hope it doesn't come to that.

It was just a reply to the troll who started the thread.

About which plane, I guess the test flights of LCA would do the job. ;)

Back
Top Bottom