What's new

Syrian girls advertised for sale in Saudi Arabia

I was gonna say how shameful it is,
But I am kinda afraid of Saudi patrols here ( @al-Hasani,...) to bite me.
So I change my word to, How a nice Humanitarian job. May Allah reward you with more angels in the heaven.

Any one on this forum avid reader of PressTV?
Really, the way the lead anti Pakistan propaganda and choice of words and news... they beat Indians hands down.

Yeah i have seen this lingering hate in every news of Pakistan, atleast we have an open tussle with India so its expected.

"Most likely" bro? Do you seriously think that such an advertisement would ever be made, let alone be shown on national TV in brought daylight?:lol:

Where can I buy any Cubans or Venezuelans? I hear that there is a high demand for them out there!

PISSTV "news" suffers from a serious form of "Arabphobia", "Sunniphobia" and "Saudi Arabiaphobia" in particular.

Actually they should change their name to comedy central.
its not on presstv...ur country has always help west to attack muslim countries ... blood of many innocent muslims are on ur hand .. They backed the Tunisian and Egyptian dictators until the last minute... they helped yemen dictator... in serias case they are supporting US stance and want them to attack seria ... God may have given u wealth but u will b asked how u used it against ur own muslim brothers

No, we don't need to stop "attacking" "Iranian Mullah TV" when they lie. Maybe we should support Zionist propaganda channels because they sometimes raise real problems in Palestine a few times a year while they lie the rest of the year like it is the case with PISSTV.

But this news? Give me a break man. How low can one go to try to defame a country and its people?
US is best frnds with isreal, u r best friends with US ... u helped US econmy many times .. they provide military aid to Isreal every year .. what kind of hypocrates u suadis are .. Suadis are the main reason that muslims are weak ..instead of making urself a power full country u are helping west invade the whole middle east one by one ... Muslims dont need enimies when suadis live in our region

Muslims dont need enimies when suadis live in our region

Oh man,
Wow.
I thanked your post, but I don't think that is enough.
God bless you bro, it is all I can say.
God bless you bro.

what the point of doing propaganda news?

Iran tries endlessly to bash KSA, in whatever means needed to do so.

Muslim times, crescent Magazine, Syrian News gave a specific reference to Saudis but no one else, while the other sources you provided spoke in general sense without referring to a single nationality, which means the first three aforementioned source do lack credibility.

Beside, none of these articles are related to the subject of this thread - this thread spoke about Syrian females being offered to people in Saudi not in camps, with an add on the web.

Iran tries endlessly to bash KSA, in whatever means needed to do so.

Muslim times, crescent Magazine, Syrian News gave a specific reference to Saudis but no one else, while the other sources you provided spoke in general sense without referring to a single nationality, which means the first three aforementioned source do lack credibility.

Beside, none of these articles are related to the subject of this thread - this thread spoke about Syrian females being offered to people in Saudi not in camps, with an add on the web.

I never said they do, neither am i advocating their accuracy, most of these articles appeard recently so i thought them germane to this issue.

I never said they do, neither am i advocating their accuracy, most of these articles appeard recently so i thought them germane to this issue.

Fair enough.

Thanks for sharing them with us, then.

No, not the same news. The topic is about Syrian girls offered to people in Saudi, the video you're showing is about Zaatari camp. Also, This video you're attaching didn't give any reference to KSA.
Well, my post wasn't targeted towards any specific country. I'm sure buying girls isn't exclusive to Saudis or Arabs. This problem exists in other Muslim countries too. Its mostly the people who have the most wealth who are buying the poor.

Fox,

The BBC link you provided - which I deeply thank you for to educate us - did refer to KSA while the video never mentioned it.

Well, my post wasn't targeted towards any specific country. I'm sure buying girls isn't exclusive to Saudis or Arabs. This problem exists in other Muslim countries too. Its mostly the people who have the most wealth who are buying the poor.

I understand your noble feelings, I appreciate the way you react to this kind of unethical exploitation. People who carry out these inhumane acts are ought to be brought to justice, prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Being rich sometimes means that an X or Y nation is obligated to help out people who share a common value with in other countries. Be it, whether the values were for the sake of humanity, culture, sympathy, kinship, ethnicity, history, or faith. A few hours ago, KSA sent 4 C-130s filled with food, medicine, jackets, tents, blankets to the Syrian refugees in Lebanon. With that being said, I don't believe in that if someone were rich, he/she exploite the poor or mistreat them. Every nation has its own goods and bads, no body is perfect.

However, @Pakistanisage did set the record strait on PressTV's credibility. The article sounds very dull and dumb. Those who work in PressTV must understand the difference between Ads on the web, Ads in reality, funnily enough, they fall into the trap they were trying to set some people up for falling into.

@Pakistanisage

You were right, when it comes to news being reported by PressTV about KSA, it is likely that these news are nothing but propaganda aims at demonizing the " Vahabis "

What about also showing some Mutah ads by Shia women on the lookout for some rich Arab sheikhs to make some quick bucks. No problem even if the Mutah is just for an hour or two:rofl:

If you can't respect plz shut you dirty mouth . mind ur business

Fox,

The BBC link you provided - which I deeply thank you for to educate us - did refer to KSA while the video never mentioned it.

The video was from BBC while the link was from the Deccan Herald, which is a indian news source.

I understand your noble feelings, I appreciate the way you react to this kind of unethical exploitation. People who carry out these inhumane acts are ought to be brought to justice, prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Being rich sometimes means that an X or Y nation is obligated to help out people who share a common value with in other countries. Be it, whether the values were for the sake of humanity, culture, sympathy, kinship, ethnicity, history, or faith. A few hours ago, KSA sent 4 C-130s filled with food, medicine, jackets, tents, blankets to the Syrian refugees in Lebanon. With that being said, I don't believe in that if someone were rich, he/she exploite the poor or mistreat them. Every nation has its own goods and bads, no body is perfect.
I agree :tup:

Back
Top Bottom