What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

I have a new photo of T-129 but it asks URL to upload a photo. Any other way that I can share a photo?

Imageshack.
You have to save it, then upload it to imageshack .. and then link it here.

thanks a lot, I will try it now.

it is still says that I have to have 15 posts t be able to upload a photo, so excuse me I have no choice.

Any chance that 15 posts could be elevated for me that I could post a great photo of T129?

Atak and L-UMTAS and IIR-UMTAS missiles

cO0aCye.jpg

Still Z-10P will be a better choice for Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

canavar.jpg

5025901945.jpg

2-tile.jpg

Still Z-10P will be a better choice for Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

Now, South Koreans are in TAI facilities to see the products, it's a great possibility that they will choose ours. Anyway, we gave you our offer and capabilities. It's your choice to decide which one to buy! :)

canavar.jpg

5025901945.jpg

2-tile.jpg

Now, South Koreans are in TAI facilities to see the products, it's a great possibility that they will choose ours. Anyway, we gave you our offer and capabilities. It's your choice to decide which one to buy! :)

Pakistan as a operator of this aircraft will cause problems for Turkiye - Turkiye is and will remain a major ally of the US and the West, and the US and the West will remain opposed to Pakistan for a long time to come - so while the offer of Turkiye is a brotherly offer, Turkiye will not be able to withstand the pressure of the US and her allies in their effort to bring pressure on Pakistan -- when Turkiye is independent of the US, greater cooperation will certainly be most welcome.

Pakistan as a operator of this aircraft will cause problems for Turkiye - Turkiye is and will remain a major ally of the US and the West, and the US and the West will remain opposed to Pakistan for a long time to come - so while the offer of Turkiye is a brotherly offer, Turkiye will not be able to withstand the pressure of the US and her allies in their effort to bring pressure on Pakistan -- when Turkiye is independent of the US, greater cooperation will certainly be most welcome.

absolutely true. Develop brother develop, we should develop each other. But it seems unlikely as you said. :)

There would only be a problem with the engines,untill we have our own engines.

(this was probably criticized before)
that flir is situated in a very wrong place. it should have been situated so that it can look downward like in cobra.

krølbååx;4079699 said:
(this was probably criticized before)
that flir is situated in a very wrong place. it should have been situated so that it can look downward like in cobra.
The attacking angle of three barrel in coordination with HMDU and AselFlir-300T is precisiously calculated .

4rftY.jpg

d898e6a5.jpg

when Turkiye is independent of the US, greater cooperation will certainly be most welcome.

It depends how to translate the independence.

Independence means saving the interests of Turkey in every occasion. The interest of Turkey could be in being with west or in opposing it. Independence meaning could not be concluded as only taking hostile policy against west. China is an independence one but her biggest economical partner is west!

Independence is in close relation with the country economical power. Turkey of 2013 is much more independent than Turkey of 2003. And Turkey of 2023 will enjoy more powerful economy and as a result will enjoy more in-dependency.

In my opinion, in the region, it is not Turkey which should change the attitude!

It depends how to translate the independence.

Independence means saving the interests of Turkey in every occasion. The interest of Turkey could be in being with west or in opposing it. Independence meaning could not be concluded as only taking hostile policy against west. China is an independence one but her biggest economical partner is west!

Independence is in close relation with the country economical power. Turkey of 2013 is much more independent than Turkey of 2003. And Turkey of 2023 will enjoy more powerful economy and as a result will enjoy more in-dependency.

In my opinion, in the region, it is not Turkey which should change the attitude!

Yes, all that you have mentioned is difficult to argue against, whereas China given her economic clout has greater independence, the West, especially the US, will continue to be hostile to Pakistan and there is no point ot putting Turkiye in a difficult position, so it is best to not let the situation arise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom