What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzKGiAa7CiQlRjFTQjRNMlRNV1U/edit

-First T-129B will roll out of factory at 2016 its too early to release drawings.
-Its name is "Şahmeran" :cheesy:

Without a doubt fan-made.
Not only it's fan-made it's also stupid :)
There's no clue how the helicopter will handle M230 chain gun and ammo storage for 30mm HE-DU rounds.
I think 20mm M197 is just what we need, It's not worth having an inferiority complex :lol:

Not only it's fan-made it's also stupid :)
There's no clue how the helicopter will handle M230 chain gun and ammo storage for 30mm HE-DU rounds.
I think 20mm M197 is just what we need, It's not worth having an inferiority complex :lol:

That Question i ask myself ,but the Fanmade looks Great :)

Ye, I don't think it has the storage for 30mm rounds either. But what looks great on the picture is the nose, the mildar radar and the back propeller (like the stealth black hawk).

I remember Cabatli saying something like, that in the future the FLIR will be smaller with the nose part becoming longer. It would also add the Mildar radar (probably in the same way as on the picture). Hopefully he will clarify this.

Ye, I don't think it has the storage for 30mm rounds either. But what looks great on the picture is the nose, the mildar radar and the back propeller (like the stealth black hawk).

I remember Cabatli saying something like, that in the future the FLIR will be smaller with the nose part becoming longer. It would also add the Mildar radar (probably in the same way as on the picture). Hopefully he will clarify this.

Propably, Turkey is now developing 3th Generation QWIP FLIR systems, Which are better, smaller and lighter.

UAE will soon buy a couple of T-129 , recently Rokestan sold cirit for 300 million dollars to the UAE , surely in the future this will be integrated with T-129 helicopters .

Turkey main threat comes from Russia , A country that tried several times before to conquer eastern Anatolia . No one can criticize Turkey for joining Nato , its simply to allow them to counter Russian's ambition in black sea and Caucus , never to forget the past two Arab regimes in Syria and Iraq whom supported pkk .

Can someone explain why we are using the LHTEC CTS800-4A instead of the LHTEC CTS800-4N?

TAI Genel Müdürü Muharrem Dörtkaşlı-Defence Turkey

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom