What's new

Taimur: Pakistan's ICBM?

i think pak needs to work on more accurate missles and MRIV tech instead of longer range missle which dosent really need

i think pak needs to work on more accurate missles and MRIV tech instead of longer range missle which dosent really need

hahaha...more accurate???? Just use your uncle google and see the CEP of our Shaheen-II missiles :azn:

Thanks for your honest advice..Pakistan is already working on MIRV technology.And may we have already tested it :cheers:

the same way from Shaheen I - 800kms to Shaheen II -3500kms. I meant, acquire it from China, looking at the situation in Afghanistan, China might have given you the building blocks.

dude their missiles are 30 -20 years back well tested and proved.

I know many of the Indian arses are on fire after seeing their so many missiles going down the drain, but it doesn't gives you the right to hurl accusations which have no fact behind them.

Yeah, Chinese must have helped us in making our missiles, but you should do a better job by posting pictures of Chinese missiles & Pakistani ones, their specifications and other stuff to tell us that they are exact copy of Chinese missiles.

And do remember, i have already thrown out a few of your kind who came charging with the above BS and after they could not prove anything, they were sent packing.

So either shut your this BS or prove whatever you accuses anyone with it.

I know many of the Indian arses are on fire after seeing their so many missiles going down the drain, but it doesn't gives you the right to hurl accusations which have no fact behind them.

Yeah, Chinese must have helped us in making our missiles, but you should do a better job by posting pictures of Chinese missiles & Pakistani ones, their specifications and other stuff to tell us that they are exact copy of Chinese missiles.

And do remember, i have already thrown out a few of your kind who came charging with the above BS and after they could not prove anything, they were sent packing.

I have one basic question. Why Pakistan don't have a parallel satellite rocket launching system ?. Almost all countries who possess a ballistic missile have some type of satellite launching system too. Even Iran and North Korea has one.

I don't understand why Pakistan still can't create a satellite launching system even after dealing with missile technologies for more than 2 decades.

Apart from Nonsense let me enlighten you that the most missiles which failed are experimental missiles which are tested to see new parameters. Be it 100 years old Technology or 60 years or the latest. testing with new equipments is must!! When a missile fails both success climb and failure is noted and thoroughly studied. Plus we are not satisfied with what we have since we have no intentions to be Pakistan Centric we have already overcome that. And if we have to be Pakistani centric we have enough man power to keep an eye on you. :cheers:

Why I said your missiles are stolen or bought from China because only one country in the world have had a compact Ballistic Missiles before making an SLV. Which is not Possible.
To make Ballistic Missile of Intermediate range with RV you should have good understanding of how satellites are thrown into orbit once that is achieved then the work goes on to develop an RV which is a very very later stage.

Just Like Iran is doing experiments sending launch vehicles building satellites to develop an ICBM or IRBM or North Korea with T-1. In fact they have launched their satellite. Things work in a system.

Last edited:
The CEP of Pakistani systems is about 200m(for Shaheen 2,Ghauri 2)...which should be decreased for better conventional strikes...
Cruise Missiles are considerably better for conventional roles. We need long range Cruise Missiles.

Brother, Shaheen 2 is of max 2750 km range.....
And lamINDIA is absolutely right.....therefore we are acquiring upto 3 MIRV capability in the next delivery system...
The CEP of Pakistani systems is about 200m(for Shaheen 2,Ghauri 2)...which should be decreased for better conventional strikes...

well dude, the Rmax is with complete 1.05 Ton warhead. you reduce the pay load and your Rmax changes.

well dude, the Rmax is with complete 1.05 Ton warhead. you reduce the pay load and your Rmax changes.

But there is less benefit of reducing payload...I mean delivering a 500kg payload to 3500km is meaningless...and since 2750 km range covers 90% of Indian territory,there is no need of it...

Apart from Nonsense let me enlighten you that the most missiles which failed are experimental missiles which are tested to see new parameters. Be it 100 years old Technology or 60 years or the latest. testing with new equipments is must!! When a missile fails both success climb and failure is noted and thoroughly studied. Plus we are not satisfied with what we have since we have no intentions to be Pakistan Centric we have already overcome that. And if we have to be Pakistani centric we have enough man power to keep an eye on you. :cheers:

Why I said your missiles are stolen or bought from China because only one country in the world have had a compact Ballistic Missiles before making an SLV. Which is not Possible.
To make Ballistic Missile of Intermediate range with RV you should have good understanding of how satellites are thrown into orbit once that is achieved then the work goes on to develop an RV which is a very very later stage.

Just Like Iran is doing experiments sending launch vehicles building satellites to develop an ICBM or IRBM or North Korea with T-1. In fact they have launched their satellite. Things work in a system.

You are right...achieving this sort of excellence in compact ballistic missile technology in just 10 years (1995-2005) was not possible without tremendous Chinese (and N. Korean) assistance,thus countering India's large conventional arms build-up...

Brother,you cannot ignore the facts.....Develop such advanced systems within such a short time interval (1995-2005) is exemplary,and leads us to the conclusion...Foreign Assistance...

After all,not every thing comes up on the internet...

Russians made the Scud....Chines made the M-11 out of it...and Pakistanis modified it to an even better standard...Ghaznavi,which is equipped with terminal guidance system and improvised warhead assembly...

Other missiles are improved versions of the Chinese systems...

I'm not implying that Pakistan did a wrong thing...everybody does it when their lives are at stake..and I'm proud of it...Its just that we should not OVER-ESTIMATE ourselves by saying that we have developed everything by ourselves,and saying that we are developing ICBMs...

Its just that we do not have enough budget for an SLV...

Cruise Missiles are considerably better for conventional roles. We need long range Cruise Missiles.

The problem with sub-sonic Cruise missiles is that they are slow,carry less payload,and can be shot down by SAMs or enemy fighters if detected...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom