What's new

Taimur: Pakistan's ICBM?

:yes2:

:rofl::haha:

Hey why can't you fit 10 more and reach moon.. Oh thats already done.. Oh add 50 more to reach Mars.. Bro get yourself fixed...

don't laugh on pakistani kids...
we will offer pakistan some chinese quality missiles.. in future :tup:..

Yes! that will be enough to shut down the India's mouths.......insha-Allah.......:)

Whats going on, India has immediate threat, still we are not developing ICBM (Agni 5 is not ICBM, it has 5000KM range which don't qualify as ICBM). where as Paksiatn has no threat at all.

I think ppl on other side of border are not fool to waste money on something, which has no use in future.

loll 5000km is the minimum range of the missile the maximum range can go upto 7000-7500. it is a dam freaking icbm buddy.

best choice to nuke India !!!!!!

Allah the greatest

This kind of charity work should start frm home so first nuke yourself then come 2 us.

Mashallah......

They don't need nuke ... their leaders and Army is doing it nicely.. .. what a fan boy.. only one answer Nuke India .. Nuke India ... you guys can't remove TTP from your own country and taking about destroying India ... on Nuke on India and redraw world map .. you know what I mean

best choice to nuke India !!!!!!

Allah the greatest

even though u have done the most pathetic trolling. just letting u know if today a war happens(allah na kare) and pakistan openly threatens abt nukes just like kargil. i promise u pakistan wont survive more than 60 mins after that and u guys wont even know who destroyed u. sorry

even though u have done the most pathetic trolling. just letting u know if today a war happens(allah na kare) and pakistan openly threatens abt nukes just like kargil. i promise u pakistan wont survive more than 60 mins after that and u guys wont even know who destroyed u. sorry

Exactly... People of subcontinent will be roasted.

Therefore best option is to avoid nukes..

Exactly... People of subcontinent will be roasted.

Therefore best option is to avoid nukes..

go and tell that to the guy who first promoted to use nukes by pak on india. anyways i dont think all pll of subcontinent will be roasted.

What targets?? For God's sake man, this ICBM would cover Western Europe, Africa, Russia, China, West Asia, Indonesia and the CIS Republics!!

Now the question is: Whatever for? Is it going to be cost effective to have such a missile when there are NO identifiable targets/enemies at that range?

I think this missile, if inducted would be just for an ego trip! It would have made more sense to have rocket program in place for launching satellites - civilian as well as military - for the amount being spent on this white elephant. This could be converted to an ICBM program too after some modifications at a much later date if the situation so demands.

But hey! What do I know of PAs strategic planning for deploying such missiles? Nix! There must be something more than meets the eye here! :smokin:

Cheers!

We decide what we need, India is just a small fish for us now, we got everything that covers India, we need to look at the bigger picture.

Having the technology to make an icbm is a must whether we decide to make it or not, also why does it irk an Indian if Pakistan does or doesn't make it?. Why does an Indian have to comment when they clearly know their comments, advice is neither welcome nor needed.

go and tell that to the guy who first promoted to use nukes by pak on india. anyways i dont think all pll of subcontinent will be roasted.

How did you come up with that theory, has India got a nuclear shelter for every Indian in India?.

How did you come up with that theory, has India got a nuclear shelter for every Indian in India?.

i said not all people will be roasted but yes india will be nuked. anyways this is off topic lets talk about pakistani icbm. or first worry abt shaheen 3 and ghauri 3

To all the Pakistanis saying "we shouldn't build this, we don't have any enemies other than India".

Look at how NATO massacred our troops. Look at America's threats.

If we can target America's allies - NATO countries, then this is perfect news for us.

Whats going on, India has immediate threat, still we are not developing ICBM (Agni 5 is not ICBM, it has 5000KM range which don't qualify as ICBM). where as Paksiatn has no threat at all.

I think ppl on other side of border are not fool to waste money on something, which has no use in future.

Your existence as a liar is a proof that Pakistan has a credible threat!

Back
Top Bottom