What's new

Taiwan celebrates Indian vistory !

The fk you're talking about? You fools are totally brainwashed to the core. There is no saving you dodos anymore.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
@sinait @Han Patriot @PakSword @PAKISTANFOREVER @Areesh
These guys really drink some strong sh1t. Total wackos and I am speechless now.
I think a serving of cow dung washed down with cow cola can make them high.
That is why he has taken time off to enjoy.

The fk you're talking about? You fools are totally brainwashed to the core. There is no saving you dodos anymore.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
@sinait @Han Patriot @PakSword @PAKISTANFOREVER @Areesh
These guys really drink some strong sh1t. Total wackos and I am speechless now.

You're lucky you haven't yet spoken to the indians who believe that india is a superpower that is for more powerful than America........:disagree:.........this guys is actually quite mild in comparison..........:disagree:

I've never seen people like this in my entire life. Do they really believe it or are they pretending?

In all honesty, indians are FAR FAR different to the rest of humanity. To the non-indian world.

You're lucky you haven't yet spoken to the indians who believe that india is a superpower that is for more powerful than America........:disagree:.........this guys is actually quite mild in comparison..........:disagree:

In all honesty, indians are FAR FAR different to the rest of humanity. To the non-indian world.
Bro, I've seen brainwashed people before. But not of this caliber. This is total insanity.

Bro, I've seen brainwashed people before. But not of this caliber. This is total insanity.
Not like the Chinese and CCP who cannot even accept their fake Chinese martial arts being exposed by Chinese MMA guy and need to censure and ban him.....Ur ppl are pathetic...

This thread proves both Indians and Taiwanese are badly brainwashed.

Not like the Chinese and CCP who cannot even accept their fake Chinese martial arts being exposed by Chinese MMA guy and need to censure and ban him.....Ur ppl are pathetic...
All Chinese are very brainwashed. I keep telling these stupid Chinese people that they are brainwashed and no one accepts it.
Jai Bharatvarsh!

Stupid Chinese people.
@sinait @Han Patriot

Do you mean that there were US intelligence agents in Indian army stationed at Ladakh?

How they can know the exact number if they were not there?
I guess the US intelligence forgot to tell India about their 10 captured Indian soldiers including 1 colonel and 3 majors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom