What's new

Taiwan has Confirmed Mass-Producing Cruise missiles

China can take out Taiwan within a week. However, Taiwanese are our brothers and sisters, and we don't want to become kinslayers.

China can take out Taiwan within a week. However, Taiwanese are our brothers and sisters, and we don't want to become kinslayers.
I take it those at Tiannanmen Square were not your fellow Chinese brothers and sisters?

I take it those at Tiannanmen Square were not your fellow Chinese brothers and sisters?

We don't want tragedy to repeat, Tiananmen Square was a tragedy from both side. There are also many PLA soldiers got hanged and burned to death by their fellow citizens. This is what happened when brother kills brother. Would you kill every single North Vietnameses because they believe in communism?

Today China seeks a peaceful unification with Taiwan via trade and economy. Taiwan can keep its government and military as long they do admit that Taiwan is part of China.

We don't want tragedy to repeat, Tiananmen Square was a tragedy from both side. There are also many PLA soldiers got hanged and burned to death by their fellow citizens. This is what happened when brother kills brother. Would you kill every single North Vietnameses because they believe in communism?
Communists have demonstrated quite well the world over that they are an intolerant lot and that their intolerance is no less than that of the religious fanatic. Tiananmen Square and the slaughter in southern Viet Nam are prime examples. So while I would not preemptively kill any communist, so long as they remain inside their borders, I would shed no tears for any of them dead in a war of survival.

Today China seeks a peaceful unification with Taiwan via trade and economy. Taiwan can keep its government and military as long they do admit that Taiwan is part of China.
And if they persist in that denial?

Communists have demonstrated quite well the world over that they are an intolerant lot and that their intolerance is no less than that of the religious fanatic. Tiananmen Square and the slaughter in southern Viet Nam are prime examples. So while I would not preemptively kill any communist, so long as they remain inside their borders, I would shed no tears for any of them dead in a war of survival.

And if they persist in that denial?

We do tolerate Hong Kong to keep its model of democracy.

And if Taiwan refuses to admit PRC's legitimacy, then that's fine, we don't even need a war, a trade embargo will be enough to kill off their economy.

Don't worry, the Taiwanese leaders are always willing to admit being part of China, unless the green DPP goons are in charge. :devil:

We do tolerate Hong Kong to keep its model of democracy.
Substitute for money, please. You are not fooling me.

And if Taiwan refuses to admit PRC's legitimacy, then that's fine, we don't even need a war, a trade embargo will be enough to kill off their economy.
You mean a blockade. An embargo, or economic sanction, is essentially a VOLUNTARY act, meaning if a country chose not to take China's side, then there is nothing that country can do to prevent that country from trading with Taiwan. An embargo is verbal persuasion, meaning China must convince, in anyway, coercive or enticement, other countries to participate. On the other hand, a blockade is physical, meaning China must station ships around Taiwan to prevent any unauthorized access. Back in the Cuban Missile crisis, the US did not embargo Cuba but blockade the island country. Any attempt to evade US warships is considered equally an act of war as the blockade itself is an act of war. A blockade is a long term investment. Can the PLAN outfight the US should we decide to defy a China imposed blockade of Taiwan?

Substitute for money, please. You are not fooling me.

You mean a blockade. An embargo, or economic sanction, is essentially a VOLUNTARY act, meaning if a country chose not to take China's side, then there is nothing that country can do to prevent that country from trading with Taiwan. An embargo is verbal persuasion, meaning China must convince, in anyway, coercive or enticement, other countries to participate. On the other hand, a blockade is physical, meaning China must station ships around Taiwan to prevent any unauthorized access. Back in the Cuban Missile crisis, the US did not embargo Cuba but blockade the island country. Any attempt to evade US warships is considered equally an act of war as the blockade itself is an act of war. A blockade is a long term investment. Can the PLAN outfight the US should we decide to defy a China imposed blockade of Taiwan?

Dude, if you don't know the story between PRC and ROC, then i suggest you should stop to embarrass yourself.

Taiwan's economy now heavily depends on trade with Mainland China. If it weren't China's investment, their economy will still be in dipsh!t. Ask any Taiwanese in this forum, how relation with China is important to Taiwan. We are not in a Cold War with struggling between Capitalist and Communist. Your mindset is too outdated to understand today's pragmatic diplomacy.

China doesn't even need a war to bomb Taiwan back into stone age, but an economic warfare is enough to turn the island into a third world sh!thole. But we don't want to hurt them in that way.

Taiwan does admit it is a part of China. It also thinks the capital of China is Taipei :P

The Pan-Blue population of Taiwan is still running by the Pro-Chinese Nationalists. Only the left-wing Nationalists think of corporating with CCP to make China a democratic nation and the right-wing Nationalists believing of taking back Mainland China by overthrowing CCP.

From my perspective, the left-wing Nationalists are far more realistic and pragmatic that would help to build the prosperity for both side of China.

Including Baluchistan, pukhtunistan, etc etc.....

or shud i also say, J&K is the autonomous state in India with limited rights to india. no IPC in J&K. Calling spade a club wont make it club. Also, whatever reasons u might give, accepting ground realities is optimal feature of a sound mind. Ground reality is, no one can do a horse shite to india and its army in J&K. only option is cooperation. wither this or nothing. Choice is urs ! :agree:

If Baluchistan and Pakhtunustan,two PROVINCES of Pakistan can be included in the list then,

Including Assam,Sikkim,nagaland,Meghalaya,Manipur,Khalistan,Tamil nadu,Tripura,Arunachel pardesh,West bengal,Kerala,Andaman-Nico bar,Lakshadweep,Bodoland,Goa,zogam etc etc...

First give freedom to them,then talk about Taiwan independence.

Or should i also say that except Indian hype there is no so called freedom movements in those areas.Azad kashmir is autonomous state in Pakistan with GOP having rights of only defence,currency and foreign affairs.Calling spade a club wont make it club. Also, whatever reasons u might give, accepting ground realities is optimal feature of a sound mind.Ground reality is that in Past some one tried to do a horse ---- with Pak army but now they are are not able to take out thier own ****---.only option is cooperation. wether this or nothing. Choice is urs ! :agree:

US 7th Fleet will make mincemeat of Chinese Invasion Forces.

China calculated that it will lose 600,000 troops in the initial invasion and another 300,000 conquering Taiwan.

Thus China would need to invade Taiwan with 2 million men. An Invasion force 4 times as big as Normandy.

US 7th Fleet will make mincemeat of Chinese Invasion Forces.

China calculated that it will lose 600,000 troops in the initial invasion and another 300,000 conquering Taiwan.

Thus China would need to invade Taiwan with 2 million men. An Invasion force 4 times as big as Normandy.

Are you sure that China still relies on manpower these days?

The first wave of missiles would probably completely cripple Taiwan's navy and military bases.

Communists have demonstrated quite well the world over that they are an intolerant lot and that their intolerance is no less than that of the religious fanatic. Tiananmen Square and the slaughter in southern Viet Nam are prime examples. So while I would not preemptively kill any communist, so long as they remain inside their borders, I would shed no tears for any of them dead in a war of survival. QUOTE]

Oh yeah, what a true confession from a self-hated traitor, so according to your brilliant theory, just because of 'ideology" difference those so-called vietnamese communist deserve to die eh? and they are not "vietnamese" anymore and you must be so damn happy that they were killed by Americans during the "vietnam war" ?

Man, have some self-respect, hiding behind an American flag shooting your outdated "ideology" propaganda only made you look bad and cheap, get over with your "fox hide behind a tiger" game please, You are a "vietnamese" afterall is a "FACT" which you can't deny in your life time period.

Communists have demonstrated quite well the world over that they are an intolerant lot and that their intolerance is no less than that of the religious fanatic. Tiananmen Square and the slaughter in southern Viet Nam are prime examples. So while I would not preemptively kill any communist, so long as they remain inside their borders, I would shed no tears for any of them dead in a war of survival. QUOTE]

Oh yeah, what a true confession from a self-hated traitor, so according to your brilliant theory, just because of 'ideology" difference those so-called vietnamese communist deserve to die eh? and they are not "vietnamese" anymore and you must be so damn happy that they were killed by Americans during the "vietnam war" ?

Man, have some self-respect, hiding behind an American flag shooting your outdated "ideology" propaganda only made you look bad and cheap, get over with your "fox hide behind a tiger" game please, You are a "vietnamese" afterall is a "FACT" which you can't deny in your life time period.

Somebody believes it is better to be treated like monkey by white anglo-saxons than being treated like brother/sister by their fellow countrymen.

You can never change their attitude of inferiority complex anyway.

Back
Top Bottom