What's new

Tajikistan: No Hajj, No Hijab, and Shave Your Beard

Is secularism inherently dogmatic and intolerant ?

• Total voters
Turkey should use its influence to make Tajik

Turkey don't have much influence over Tajikistan, you must be confusing Tajikistan as a Turkic nation, Tajiks are Persian speakers, their language ''Tajik'' is essentially Persian. Only Russia and Iran has any influence over Tajikistan.

Turkey don't have much influence over Tajikistan, you must be confusing Tajikistan as a Turkic nation, Tajiks are Persian speakers, their language ''Tajik'' is essentially Persian. Only Russia and Iran has any influence over Tajikistan.

Thanks for the clarification.

Tajiks are retards. I just googled and they form the majority of "Northern Alliance" of Afghanistan as well. Do I need to say more?

The repression in this and other former cis countries have been totally ignored by the press. Literally these countries have been off the radar. Endless cases of human rights abuse, and totally ignored by the world.

Your going to decide this?

Let's forget Islam altogether. Get on our knees and worship Western man. Perhaps you can right a new koran?
Compulsory pork eating, ban on hijab and mixed nude saunas? I
It's better to donate ones hard earned money to some poor than to a Bedouin shiekh, who in all probability would gamble or buy weapons from it, to bomb his fellow musalmans in Yemen to oblivion

Who are we humans to restrict what Allah has not made restricted? And btw why would you want to impose this restriction?

What???? You are imposing conditions NOT mandated in Islamic jurisprudence/law for hajj/umrah.

Where are you getting such ideas from?
Someone plz report this tableeghi to Australian authorities---

well sometime you need to went ultra down to control heavy extremism . i think they are working on it . you know what ? tajikistan have border with afghanistan but no suicide bombing no jihad no mess like we are facing . this is called saving home from fire . other side we have lost 70000 lives and still confused taliban are our brothers or terrorists .

@Imran Khan bhai I differ and do have some rationale against your post. Kindly don't take it otherwise it is not the the right approach as we are already facing Isalmophobia ... I myself having being visited European parts twice , North America and S. Korea in last six months. There are many unanswered questions from my side also ... over the cup of SIP you are in a better position to understand. thanks.

If you can tag me too ... thanks and regards.

and some have suggested it should be labeled a terrorist .

Thats very simple any body of us ... get him labeled ...... thats not done yaar.

Hi,

Welcome to the conversation---. If I am in power---then off course I will decide it.

Islam is a religion of social welfare---the welbeing and the welfare of the poor and the needy supercedes any excesses of life---.

Now what does that have to do with 'forgetting' Islam---. A second haj is a waste of money and second umrah is waste of money when the neighborhood is full of the needy and the poor---a true muslim---who fears Allah---will donate that money to the poor & needy and do something for their welfare.

How can a conscientious muslim---who fears Allah---can spend the money for Haj or Umrah---when the poor are starving next door---and the sick don't have the money for medicine.

I appreciate your comments. Yes, a lot of sense in what you say. The important point is choice, it is up to the individual to decide how he wants to pursue his devotion. Not others to tell him.

I appreciate your comments. Yes, a lot of sense in what you say. The important point is choice, it is up to the individual to decide how he wants to pursue his devotion. Not others to tell him.

Hi,

When the state is under DURESS---it can demand many a sacrfice. It cannot force you to change your religion---but may put a lid on the excesses.

As we live in a NATION state---the state may change its stance according to the need---. It will not ask a person to change his or her's religion---but it can do many a things---like in the ex-russian republic.

Who are we humans to restrict what Allah has not made restricted? And btw why would you want to impose this restriction?

What???? You are imposing conditions NOT mandated in Islamic jurisprudence/law for hajj/umrah.
Where are you getting such ideas from?

Hi,

You children need to learn something---Allah does not interfere in the affairs of the STATE---.

How can we impose restriction---because we are citizens of a state. The state has the right to chose its direction under stress and duress---.

It cannot ask you to change your belief---but it can definitely control any excesses that it deems fit to control.

When there are poor and hungry and those without medicine and resource---the state has the RIGHT to IMPOSE TAXATION & PENALTIES to gather funds---.

But this will only work---when I am in power---and I provide you with the rule of law---order and justice---equality and stability.

People sacrifice a lot when they see results happening in front of them.

Let me put it this way as answer to that question.

1-Yes and No secularism is dogmatic and intolerance:
A Secular is a believe it a way of life so when you believe in something you want that thing to have the upper hand.
B Also secularism is a believe but it can live with the others if it is been respected and taking into account.

2- Democracy is a door can the fundamentals get in so when they get in they want clean the country from every one against them then we see assassination and interfering in every one affairs Saudi and Turkey clear example.

3-Unfortunately the Sunni Islam needs to mitigate it's views about democracy and and it's fundamental views about sharing power and tolerance about the other group of people with ideas that differ in the nation who they want to live and rule their country the best example here is Alnahdha party of Tunisia they were very realistic about situation in Tunisia.

4- the world can't accept any kind of taliban or Qaeda rule in any part of the world unfortunately today any election any Muslim country these kinds will pop up and they will get some big share of the ballot box.

I believe when Muslims deny the use of guns and they show real tolerance and declare freedom for every one within the limit of Islam without Pedantism when we see a mitigated version of Islam I believe we will see our religion prosper and lead the world in all direction because it use to be tolerant one until some fanatic one like Ibn Taymeyah came 7 centuries ago and after Ibn Abdul wahhab follow suite the Islamic world lost its bright reputation.

It's better to donate ones hard earned money to some poor than to a Bedouin shiekh, who in all probability would gamble or buy weapons from it, to bomb his fellow musalmans in Yemen to oblivion

Where are you and that guy @MastanKhan getting such satanic ideas from? May be secularism is your religion but what gives you the right of forcing your religion on muslims.

Someone plz report this tableeghi to Australian authorities---

Why should he be reported? Did he commit a crime? It seems you follow trumpism and a absolute anti-islamic bigot.

If you can tag me too ... thanks and regards.

Ok i will tag bro. But which group should i tag you with?

Last edited:
Why should he reported? Did he commit a crime? It seems you follow trumpism and a absolute anti-islamic bigot.
Iam a kafir so entitled to "anti - Islamic" acts and views, come and eat my liver :-)

Where are you and that guy @MastanKhan getting such satanic ideas from? May be Menteeism or MastanKhansim are your religion but what gives you the right of forcing your religion on muslims. Muslims are NOT mentees and MastanKhans.

Who gives you the right of forcing your sharea on me and others.
I and other 80% of the Pakistani's follow a different version of Sharea , which according to your lot makes the 20% dwnright kafir with the exception of 60% mushriks :P

Edit: the likes of you who tried to impose your version on us are now being bombed in Syria and on Pak-afghan border region :D

Last edited:
Iam a kafir so entitled to "anti - Islamic" acts and views, come and eat my liver :-)

What gives you the right of forcing your sharea on me and others.
I and other 80% of the Pakistani's follow a different version of Sharea , which according to your lot makes the 20% dwnright kafir with the exception of 60% mushriks :P

Edit: the likes of you who tried to impose your version on us are now being bombed in Syria and on Pak-afghan border region :D

If you support abuse of muslims by secularists then and forced shaving of beards then there is no problem with implementation of sharia and forcing someone to abide

Its the same thing

Religion is something you cannot suppress by force and specially Islam. Look at Russia, no one knew they had so many muslims before they broke up.

If you support abuse of muslims by secularists then and forced shaving of beards then there is no problem with implementation of sharia and forcing someone to abide

Its the same thing
Bro when a minority sect with a history of resorting to violence and declaring other fellow Muslims infidels does not desert its old fascist antics , then we the majority has left with no other viable option except to embrace secularism to save our religio social status, hmaray bacho Ko gandi baaty sikhaty hain------ they should better keep their yazeedi filth to theirselves

Edit : Serve Islam through secularism :D

Bro when a minority sect with a history of resorting to violence and declaring other fellow Muslims infidels does not desert its old fascist antics , then we the majority has left with no other viable option except to embrace secularism to save our religio social status, hmaray bacho Ko gandi baaty sikhaty hain------ they should better keep their yazeedi filth to theirselves

Edit : Serve Islam through secularism :D

When secularists try to force muslims to abandon basic islamic practices on the name of secularism

Muslim populations have no option but to rise up

When secularists try to force muslims to abandon basic islamic practices on the name of secularism

Muslim populations have no option but to rise up
They can rise up for all I care, leave us alone plz

300 Sal tk kutaas lagti rhi hain HM abi b nae samjh rhy

You are a kafir? I did NOT know that. Seeing your PAK flag i hoped you were muslim. But being a kafir doesn't necessarily mean you have to be anti-islamic. You have too much hatred.

Btw your ignorance is baffling. There is NO such thing as muslims eating livers of kafirs. Where do you get such idea even while living among muslims. It seems you are too much into anti-islamic sites. GO to a local mosque or contact your muslim friends to get over your ignorance and hatred. You can start with this website:

https://islamqa.info/en

What gives you the right of forcing your sharea on me and others.

You just said you are not muslim but now you are claiming to follown sharia. Man you are confused. I think you need to go see a psychiatrist. Get better soon.

Btw there is NO different versions of sharia. Me forcing sharia? What are you talking about? Get off those anti-islamic websites and visit a psychiatrist. Don't forget to visit an islamic scholar too. It seems you need serious help.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom