What's new

Tajikistan: No Hajj, No Hijab, and Shave Your Beard

Is secularism inherently dogmatic and intolerant ?

• Total voters
in a country where only 10% have done their matriculation and only 2.8% are graduates

Bhai Kashmiri, what has education have to do with anything? We're Muslims and this is a Muslim country and We love Allah and His Nabi As'salaathu was'salaam,

If you want secularism, no one's stopping you from crossing the LOC to IOK.

in a country where only 10% have done their matriculation and only 2.8% are graduates

I have seen that most educated people have the same views. There is no difference in public opinion between the educated and uneducated.

I have seen that most educated people have the same views. There is no difference in public opinion between the educated and uneducated.
The percentage decreases as education increases amd thats a fact

Bhai Kashmiri, what has education have to do with anything? We're Muslims and this is a Muslim country and We love Allah and His Nabi As'salaathu was'salaam,

If you want secularism, no one's stopping you from crossing the LOC to IOK.

Who are you to decide who can and cannot live inside Pakistan?

Do you have any proof for this claim?
Go to a graan and ask people a question and go to uni and ask people the same question you will get different answers

Iam a kafir so entitled to "anti - Islamic" acts and views, come and eat my liver :-)

Who gives you the right of forcing your sharea on me and others.
I and other 80% of the Pakistani's follow a different version of Sharea , which according to your lot makes the 20% dwnright kafir with the exception of 60% mushriks :P

Edit: the likes of you who tried to impose your version on us are now being bombed in Syria and on Pak-afghan border region :D
He is downright Right on this one. This Stubbornness and Holier than thou is not going to get us anywhere.
By every Definition of Secularism These Measures Are Extreme And Outright Wrong.

The percentage decreases as education increases amd thats a fact
Does It Really?
I have seen Highly Educated People acting Far more Retarded than their NOT SO EDUCATED COUNTERPARTS

He is downright Right on this one. This Stubbornness and Holier than thou is not going to get us anywhere.
By every Definition of Secularism These Measures Are Extreme And Outright Wrong.

Does It Really?
I have seen Highly Educated People acting Far more Retarded than their NOT SO EDUCATED COUNTERPARTS
Well there is no cure for retardness but a formal education does decrease its side effects
Its a dictatorship he feels threatened and he is doing stupid shit

Who are you to decide who can and cannot live inside Pakistan?

Go to a graan and ask people a question and go to uni and ask people the same question you will get different answers

I get the same answer.

In fact I will tell you something. I have seen more women wearing burqas in my nano's urban middle class mohalla in Lahore than I have seen in slums and villages. Burqas (as well as beards) have become more and more common and can soon become the norm in Pakistani cities. In contrast, most rural uneducated women just wear a shawl outside which covers just half of their head. Now, what does that indicate?

I get the same answer.

In fact I will tell you something. I have seen more women wearing burqas in my nano's urban middle class mohalla in Lahore than I have seen in slums and villages. Burqas (as well as beards) have become more and more common and can soon become the norm in Pakistani cities. In contrast, most rural uneducated women just wear a shawl outside which covers just half of their head. Now, what does that indicate?
Go and ask opinions about Mumtaz Qadri in Comsats and then go to a madrassa and ask the same question you will find your answer

Go and ask opinions about Mumtaz Qadri in Comsats and then go to a madrassa and ask the same question you will find your answer

Btw I know many religious Pakistanis who supported his sentence. So thats a poor example to use.

Have you forgotten the lawyers who showered Mumtaz Qadri with rose petals?
Like i said you cant cure retadrness but that retardness was higher among madrassa students when they came out in the thousands to protest against the killing of a murderer
Blasphemy is committed in US and they burn Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom