What's new

Taking the Neutral Bull by the Horn, first time they are up against a force to reckon with, Imran R. Khan

I know corruption is rampant in Pakistan, but I am still shocked how no one in army is doing anything about Bajwa. Their mentality is a cause for concern. Only Quran and Sunnah should be followed to a letter but these people are following and obeying Bajwa like he is a god.

I get chain of command but that is not the only answer. Corruption has reached the core that majority simply don’t care. That should ring alarm bells to few that are sane. Your country is being destroyed and you are worried about chain of command, they took the wrong oath.
Its a Good thing that the army is maintaining the chain of command and i hope its stays this way.

At 2nd regime change conspiracy seminar today, Imran R. Khan is really hurt and can be seen.

میں غدار ہوں؟ ، دو جواب ، لڑائی میں پوری لڑوں گا ، اینکر عمران ریاض خان کی عمران خان کے سامنے تقریر

Last edited:
When he says that the Neutrals have shown us files, videos of the corrupt Zardari, Shahbaz, Nawaz and to other media men, and against whom I was told to fight by the Estab. is again imposed on us, and they changed the syllabus, talking about hypocrisy and double play.

Reminds us of what Pak Army did in Afghanistan, the same 180 degree change under US pressure. The Mujahideens who were earlier doing the Jihad, when US was supporting them and Pak Army was the conduit, turned into terrorists overnight, when US pressurized Pak Fauj and started the CSD, when US invaded and started fighting against them.

Ex. PM Imran Khan has told this many times and this must have hurt US badly and the local Neutrals as well, who are stooges of US, the top brass, the jawans are fighters and we all respect them.

Last edited:
There was a time where neutrals gave out free software updates for insolence. With Dr. Frankenstein is getting his due comeuppance, it's hard to have sympathy. Schadenfreude is likely a sin, but it's hard not to love the smell of napalm in the morning in this context. @VCheng

There was a time where neutrals gave out free software updates for insolence. With Dr. Frankenstein is getting his due comeuppance, it's hard to have sympathy. Schadenfreude is likely a sin, but it's hard not to love the smell of napalm in the morning in this context. @VCheng

All I can say now is I have been telling PDF so for the last decade. :D

Its a Good thing that the army is maintaining the chain of command and i hope its stays this way.
Amen brother, no matter what the cost, keep the chain of command because at the end it will benefit ( Officers ) them if there is something left of entity known as Pakistan.

Raising ego so much that its difficult to step back can become an issue.
So far we have seen two egos pitching themselves against each other - one fell and other will fall before end of year hopefully.

Ego suits God only, no falling there.

army is maintaining the chain of command and i hope its stays this way.
Those who step out of line will lose DHA plots. :laugh: Not worth it.

Chain of corruption.
Evergreen since 1947, latest item on menu - Military 8-)

Other items are off-season currently :triniti:

following Bhutto on this
In some cadres, he is still alive.

Last edited:
The neutrals (the establishment), are an extension of British Raj, until these leeches are not taken care of, Pakistan will keep sinking. We have to get rid of them in order to be a truly sovereign country. Enough is enough, first they lost East Pakistan because they refused to accept the democratically elected government, then they gifted sachian glacier to India by sleeping and now they disposed the largest party in Pakistan and replaced them with their PDM minions, These Mir Jafars will undo Pakistan as we know it..

There is absolutely no doubt that these corrupt NEUTRAL leeches are an extension of the British Raj. Pakistani Awam is still hostage to them after so many years. The corrupt leeches don't realize that through their cowardly and corrupt actions, they have created a "powder keg" which can go off anytime. They can give Punjab to corrupt Humza by the corrupt actions of the ISI Brigadier stationed there, BUT THEY WILL LOOSE OTHER PROVINCES OF PAKISTAN LIKE KPK WHO WILL START DEMANDING INDEPENDENCE!! In my view if things don't change quickly and Bajwa is not arrested or removed, it is now almost a certainty that independence movement in KPK will start getting stronger. Don't be surprised, if one day people in KPK in mass surround Army barracks !

Last edited:
. Don't be surprised, if one day people in KPK in mass surround Army barracks !
Hopefully the people of Pakistan surround Gate no.4 before that happens as it is the root cause of all our problems. I hope there won't be a repeat of 1971. But unfortunately it is evident our establishment hate a unified country under a strong democratically government which is well represented through a mandate nationally, they prefer divide and conquer like their predecessors British Raj, using religion, sectarianism and spawns of their different political breeds to engineer outcomes in their favor, irrespective of long terms damage they have done to Pakistan and it's people. The establishment have to be neutralized for any hope of Pakistan going forward, I do not know what IK is thinking at this point.. trying to come to a compromise with your oppressors will just delay the inevitable. Down with these Mir Jafars!

Last edited:
The biggest problem for Pakistan is the military.

Instead of defending the borders they are

1. Opening bakeries
2. Making cereals
3. Cement
4. Land mafia
5 property dealers
6. As soon as COAS reties he moves abroad and gets indefinite visa...what secrets does he give to get the visa?
7. The meddle in politics and are king makers.

Army needs real overhaul...officer class are thieves and incompetent. They are the reason why insurgency is unchecked in our largest province.

We need to de-fang the army and sent them back to the barracks.

Hopefully the people of Pakistan surround Gate no.4 before that happens as it is the root cause of all our problems. I hope there won't be a repeat of 1971. But unfortunately it is evident our establishment hate a unified country under a strong democratically government which is well represented through a mandate nationally, they prefer divide and conquer like their predecessors British Raj, using religion, sectarianism and spawns of their different political breeds to engineer outcomes in their favor, irrespective of long terms damage they have done to Pakistan and it's people. The establishment have to be neutralized for any hope of Pakistan going forward, I do not know what IK is thinking at this point.. trying to come to a compromise with your oppressors will just delay the inevitable. Down with these Mir Jafars!

It is history repeating itself and I am afraid that the seeds of 1971 like situation have already been sown. Before 1971 happened, It was the Military Generals who were playing their exact dirty games. They were manipulating election results, they were encouraging sectarianism. playing Ethnic and religious cards. But then the biggest blunder they did was stabbing Fatima Jinnah !! Once they did this, the people of East Pakistan HAD ENOUGH OF THEIR DIRTY GAMES ! THE HATRED OF THE PAKISTAN ARMY REACHED FEVER LEVEL, AND WHEN DICTATOR AYUB WAS REMOVED BY HIS OWN CORRUPT GENERALS, THE INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENT BECAME ARMED ! And the rest is history.

We all saw the HUMILIATING DEFEAT OF PAKISTAN ARMY IN BANGLADESH ! 90 TO 100 THOUSANDS SOLDIERS WERE CAPTURED, PARADED AND HUMILIATED ! Many Pakistan Army soldiers were beheaded in open stadiums while the crowd cheered !!

THIS IS THE EXACT SITUATION WE WILL BE FACING SOON IN KPK IF THESE BEGHARAT GENERALS are not Court Marshalled and the system is not cleaned up !!

Back
Top Bottom