What's new

Taliban chief Mullah Omar in Karachi: The Washington Times

this tactics to create instability in Karachi ...to start new operations in Karachi to take peace.
this US plan to take peace from Pakistan.

No drone attack this time F-18s from their A/C carriers lolzzzz

To hell with their unnamed sources :hitwall:

A/C carriers my *** i mean pakistan will fight to death for its survival
what are those nukes for what if the nevy or air force radar figered it out the amarican are coming pakistan can nuke in the sea then everybody knows what happends next ?

A/C carriers my *** i mean pakistan will fight to death for its survival
what are those nukes for what if the nevy or air force radar figered it out the amarican are coming pakistan can nuke in the sea then everybody knows what happends next ?

US has a policy that if a nuclear attack was carried out against its force by any country then it will retaliate with nuclear bomb..MAD cannot be achieved with US and Pakistan and they will nuke you at will if you tried to Nuke them at sea..I am not downgrading the power of Pakistanis to defend your motherland..But what can an average soldier or a patriot who is ready to give up their life for the country do against a nuclear tipped ballistic missiles??and also do you think your government will risk a Nuclear war with US for a surgical strike done by them to eliminate some terrorists??..If it was against India then there will be a full fledged war but Against US I don't think your government will risk it ...

BBC recently interviewed Omar who was talking to them from Kandahar!

Thats Afghanistan you SENIOR FOO!

If it is true that the last time Omar spoke he was in Kandahar, then we must all donate money to distribute maps of Afghanistan and Pakistan in the United States. I mean, 1/5th of them can't locate their own country, how do you expect them to understand the lies spread my their media about Pakistan?

Case in point:

Clearly, like, such as, most US Americans (as opposed to other Americans?), like, such as, in Iraq and South Africa and Asian countries, like, don't have maps.

Clearly, map shortage is a problem in the US like sugar is in Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not imposible though Mulah omar can easily hide in khi .. there are places where forget police even army cant enter without using major force .. however involving ISI is exageration i mean why wil they hide ppl who are killing them?

Not imposible though Mulah omar can easily hide in khi .. there are places where forget police even army cant enter without using major force .. however involving ISI is exageration i mean why wil they hide ppl who are killing them?
Yaar, I'm a overseas Pakistani, went to Karachi this year. Went deeeeeeeep into the Afghan occupied areas on and around the Super highway, to find a piece of property. All on an old Suzuki Alto. I did encounter a few guys with an axe who made me take long routes "because their women were in the route I needed to take", but its not like when armed folks come to whoop their ***** they'd be any sort of challenge. They are poor destitute refugees in dire need of aid (preferably after they are sent back to Afghanistan), they can create a riot at max.

Many of the properties they had occupied were being bulldozed by the government and were vacated on the orders of the Sindh High Court. This Afghani invasion is simply an MQM orchestrated racist conspiracy theory. I agree they have to vacate Karachi, but not because they are Pashtun, but because they are illegal immigrants.

Mullah Omar cannot hide there. An Afghani may betray him (and those guys are not really religious nuts) for 100 rupees, let alone the millions of dollars on Moes head.

MQM and others who envision race oriented dominions over Karachi are infinitely more powerful and more armed. They still can't get their leader, Altaf Hussain, who has a whole lot less enemies than MO, into Karachi.

He'd be an idiot to risk establishing base in Karachi. It's not impossible, yes... But foolish, indeed.

Mullah Omer was in Kandahar during US occupation , why US could not target him?????

I think he is more safe in Afghanistan , US is just searching for any justification to target trade hub of Pakistan nothing else , before they were complaining for Quetta Sourah ,their think tank need every month a new game plan to keep Pakistan under pressure to continue their Afghanistan Pak strategy.

"Clearly, map shortage is a problem in the US..."

Bet we survive our problems better than Pakistan-

Could this be true? Female literacy in Pakistan is only 42%?

Female Literacy Rate 42% National Assembly Told-Daily Times January 29, 2009

I further suspect that there are all sorts of Pakistanis that couldn't read a map much less find Pakistan on it.

Oh well. At least you've got the world's seventh largest army guarding the Indian border. That will really help feed a hungry Pakistani child tonight and provide for his/her schooling tomorrow.:disagree:

Why don't you spend more of your think-tanky time trying to improve Pakistan's schools and worry less about American beauty queens?:agree:

Thanks from a literate American whom knows EXACTLY Pakistan's position in more ways than simply geography.:usflag::)

Seriously, stop complaining about dumb americans. Most people in our great part of the world can't even spell their own names.

But US is a developed country while Pakistan is a developing one. If US has such high literacy rate, why so many Americans are so dumbfounded about everything other than celebraties, movies, talk shows, and soap operas?

^Excuses excuses... why aren't we developed? 5000 years of civilization and all rite?

Face it. Americans are smarter.

America only became developed about 30-40 years ago, it hasn't been developed for 5000 years. It has had much longer time to become developed.

American's are NOT smarter. Their baby boomer generation was, the upcoming generation consists of large amounts (maybe even majority) of imbeciles and degenerates who are like the people I described in my last post, who will do their best to destroy US (unintentionally of course).

You also ignored the point I was making and took a diversion.

Back
Top Bottom