What's new

Taliban chief Mullah Omar in Karachi: The Washington Times

"If US has such high literacy rate, why so many Americans are so dumbfounded about everything other than celebraties, movies, talk shows, and soap operas?"

What makes you think that sh!t doesn't dumbfound us too?

We weren't trying to go to the moon, man. We just couldn't read a map on getting to the drive-in that night-

Like I said, worry about your own problems. We've got beauty queens who just NEED to know where is Pakistan...:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not so much about knowing where Pakistan is rather than about knowing where US is.

As for american beauty queens, I hope you do know the size and weight of an average american woman to be making such statements.

Last edited:
"Clearly, map shortage is a problem in the US..."

Bet we survive our problems better than Pakistan-

Could this be true? Female literacy in Pakistan is only 42%?

Female Literacy Rate 42% National Assembly Told-Daily Times January 29, 2009

I further suspect that there are all sorts of Pakistanis that couldn't read a map much less find Pakistan on it.

Oh well. At least you've got the world's seventh largest army guarding the Indian border. That will really help feed a hungry Pakistani child tonight and provide for his/her schooling tomorrow.

Why don't you spend more of your think-tanky time trying to improve Pakistan's schools and worry less about American beauty queens?

Thanks from a literate American whom knows EXACTLY Pakistan's position in more ways than simply geography.)

:disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

Bet we survive our problems better than Pakistan-

Could this be true? Female literacy in Pakistan is only 42%?

Female Literacy Rate 42% National Assembly Told-Daily Times January 29, 2009

I further suspect that there are all sorts of Pakistanis that couldn't read a map much less find Pakistan on it.

Oh well. At least you've got the world's seventh largest army guarding the Indian border. That will really help feed a hungry Pakistani child tonight and provide for his/her schooling tomorrow.:disagree:

Why don't you spend more of your think-tanky time trying to improve Pakistan's schools and worry less about American beauty queens?:agree:

Thanks from a literate American whom knows EXACTLY Pakistan's position in more ways than simply geography.:usflag::)
Boy, touched a nerve have I? It was a joke, calm down S-2. Think Tanks can have a laugh too, you know.

Though, I wonder why something of this sort would enrage you so? Is it because, indeed, you do not know why some in your country seem to be cooking up these fantasies? They say Mullah Omar in Karachi, and we're just supposed to accept it? What would you like us to do?

And of course, that last statement of yours is quite disputable. You seem to be of the idea that waging war on Pakistan would salvage your war in Afghanistan. Evidence that you may not even know "EXACTLY" the "position" of the US, let alone Pakistan, beyond the domain of simple geography.

Forgive my audacity.

Edit
I see below that this thread is going down a bad road. Americans are not stupid, that's a ridiculous idea. They are no more stupid than we are. It is an identified problem here in Canada, and probably elsewhere as well, that the youth seems to be inadequately informed about the outside world. High schools are being encouraged to initiate creative means to resolve this issue. That happens when life gets too easy, the people become self-involved. However, calling them stupid or saying they're dumb is just plain wrong. If my previous post initiated such thought, I sincerely apologize.

Last edited:
^Excuses excuses... why aren't we developed? 5000 years of civilization and all rite?

Face it. Americans are smarter.

America is smarter thanks to Immigrants
1. Jewish Immigrants which made corporate America and their scientist invented a lot
2. German Immigrants brought math in to USA, You know even German language could have been official language of USA once but lost because of few vote in the house.
3. Indian brain in Silicon valley
4. Chinese brain
5. Asian Doctors
6. The first chopper USA made was thanks to a Russian Scientist
After World War II all captured German Scientist made US missile program based on German U2 program.

Almost all big Innovations made in USA is thanks to Immigrant brain power.:coffee:

Before that American history is all about Gold, Red Indians , Civil wars, Slavery , and war with red coats etc.

Last edited:
If it is true that the last time Omar spoke he was in Kandahar, then we must all donate money to distribute maps of Afghanistan and Pakistan in the United States. I mean, 1/5th of them can't locate their own country, how do you expect them to understand the lies spread my their media about Pakistan?

Case in point:
lj3iNxZ8Dww[/media] - Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question

Clearly, like, such as, most US Americans (as opposed to other Americans?), like, such as, in Iraq and South Africa and Asian countries, like, don't have maps.

Clearly, map shortage is a problem in the US like sugar is in Pakistan.

Thats a funny video, but not as funny as this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy, touched a nerve have I? It was a joke, calm down S-2. Think Tanks can have a laugh too, you know.

Though, I wonder why something of this sort would enrage you so. Is it because, indeed, you do not know why your country seems to be cooking up these fantasies? They say Mullah Omar in Karachi, and we're just supposed to accept it?

USA can't locate, capture, kill the spokesman of Taliban & Mullah Omar, Zabhi Ullah Mujahid in Afghanistan even when media guys can find him or he finds them, what to say about US finding Mullah Omar ?? Complete BS from US, nothing else. First they should find the low level taliban commanders, spokesman, shadow governors then if they say something about Mullah Omar, authenticity can be given to US BS, till then better they keep their shut and concentrate on the corrupt Karzai puppet regime and do some positive things on that side of the border & on the border, instead of running away from their bases and giving them to Taliban. :pakistan:

America is smarter thanks to Immigrants
1. Jewish Immigrants which made corporate America and their scientist invented a lot
2. German Immigrants brought math in to USA, You know even German language could have been official language of USA once but lost because of few vote in the house.
3. Indian brain in Silicon valley
4. Chinese brain
5. Asian Doctors
6. The first chopper USA made was thanks to a Russian Scientist
After World War II all captured German Scientist made US missile program based on German U2 program.

Almost all big Innovations made in USA is thanks to Immigrant brain power.:coffee:

Before that American history is all about Gold, Red Indians , Civil wars, Slavery , and war with red coats etc.

Yes genius. America is a country of immigrants. You think all those Jews, Chinese and Indians aren't American? :lol:

Yes genius. America is a country of immigrants. You think all those Jews, Chinese and Indians aren't American? :lol:

The first Immigrants were all for gold guns and civil wars ,read history first Genius and talk to a native red Indian how he lost his land to a turkey dinner:cheesy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

^And I suppose Pakistan was a heaven of civilization while the "gold guns and civil wars" were going on?

You need to study some real history, not the feel-good crap off the internet.

^And I suppose Pakistan was a heaven of civilization while the "gold guns and civil wars" were going on?

You need to study some real history, not the feel-good crap off the internet.

We were civilized part of British Empire and before that Mughal Empire ( you and me) .
We were making Taj Mahal etc :coffee: at that time when their was Gold rush in America

You need to study some real history at that time Pakistan was not made yet we were One India

We were civilized part of British Empire and before that Mughal Empire ( you and me) .
We were making Taj Mahal etc :coffee: at that time when their was Gold rush in America

You need to study some real history at that time Pakistan was not made yet we were One India

Thats not what the UN says::;

Pak is an uncivilized country: UN

Monday, 15 March , 2004, 15:24

Islamabad: Pakistan is among those countries listed by the United Nations as uncivilized, because that it has not endorsed international human rights accords or eradicated discriminatory laws from its legal framework.

This has been stated in a report of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, reports Online News. According to the report, Pakistan has only signed five of the twelve agreements intended to safeguard basic human amenities, but it has not taken any steps for their implementation in the country.

Pakistan has also not inked the UN Human Rights accords on Labour Laws, Social, Political, Refugees rights and different kinds of abuses carried out through out the country. The report further says that at present 190 countries have endorsed UN accords on Torture carried out on prisoners and discriminatory and inhuman sentences, however Pakistan is one of those two countries that have not signed these agreements.

In the meantime only seven countries, including Pakistan have not inked four agreements on economy, social, political and cultural rights of the people of their respective countries.

Keeping in view non-endorsement of these accords UN has included Pakistan among those few countries that have not given any respect to human rights in their countries.

Back
Top Bottom