What's new

Taliban militants behead 2 Pakistani soldiers

This is awful.

I think Pakistan Army needs to form a dedicated COIN force like Indian RR.

These infantry soldiers trained for set-piece battles cant handle them militants.

And whats the deal with using gunships and artillery on city markets, some sort of grudge attack by Army?

This is awful.

I think Pakistan Army needs to form a dedicated COIN force like Indian RR.

These infantry soldiers trained for set-piece battles cant handle them militants.

And whats the deal with using gunships and artillery on city markets, some sort of grudge attack by Army?

Markets are the community centres in FATA, that's usually where the Taliban host their beheading ceremonies during which the shops are shut down and it's basically just the Taliban and their buddies, If I were a normal guy, why would I g watch someone getting slaughtered like an animal? That's the only time gunships may open fire on them, artillery is never used.

No amount of army will be enough to control this fire .. Give the people some alternate idea which should be attractive to them ..
I heard a story somewhere ..a man was daily eating food from a dustbin ..the people used to tell him that it is not good ..he never listened to them and continued his habit ..one day a old man kept a healthy meal on a plate nearer to that dustbin ...the poorman came for his meal and saw that plate meal and started to eat ...
The moral is untill and unless you give them a better idea they will lead same life ...
There is another end to this problem and that is very inhumane

No amount of army will be enough to control this fire .. Give the people some alternate idea which should be attractive to them ..
I heard a story somewhere ..a man was daily eating food from a dustbin ..the people used to tell him that it is not good ..he never listened to them and continued his habit ..one day a old man kept a healthy meal on a plate nearer to that dustbin ...the poorman came for his meal and saw that plate meal and started to eat ...
The moral is untill and unless you give them a better idea they will lead same life ...
There is another end to this problem and that is very inhumane

I think you mean something along the lines of:
Army introduces de-radicalisation centre in Swat | DAWN.COM

Ḥashshāshīn;2909626 said:
India is also now a problem. If Pakistan sends it's soldiers west to fight Taliban, India will invade Azad Kashmir.

It is this very thinking that the NATO knows and takes a walk everytime they suspect some activity going on in your borders. They know you won't deploy troops against them as all your military is only focused on us even though the border has been all peaceful since 90s (barring Musharaf's blunder of Kargil attempt).

It is this very thinking that the NATO knows and takes a walk everytime they suspect some activity going on in your borders. They know you won't deploy troops against them as all your military is only focused on us even though the border has been all peaceful since 90s (barring Musharaf's blunder of Kargil attempt).

you forgot 2001??

@ icarus
i dont think that idea is much attractive .. Think out of the box .. Kaante ko kanta nikaltha hey ..

@ icarus
i dont think that idea is much attractive .. Think out of the box .. Kaante ko kanta nikaltha hey ..

So far, it has maintained a 90% success rate, I'd say it works well enough.

Two more heads should be hung in main bazar of DI Khan.

Molana Fazal ( Mullah Diesel) and his brother.

Looks like ISI have lost the plot, and what what they supported is coming back to hunt them.

Looks like ISI have lost the plot, and what what they supported is coming back to hunt them.

coming back to haunt

Is the proverb you were looking for I suppose ?

and no, ISI has not lost any plot; they are as dedicated as ever and fighting a multinational assault very well.

If the policy is 90% success then good ..but if the problem is not externally funded you are having a problem which may span for more than a decade ..in that case roots will be alive and you have to come out with something which affects roots not leaves

If the policy is 90% success then good ..but if the problem is not externally funded you are having a problem which may span for more than a decade ..in that case roots will be alive and you have to come out with something which affects roots not leaves

Why do you disregard that doctor has to come, and fix the disease.

coming back to haunt

Is the proverb you were looking for I suppose ?

and no, ISI has not lost any plot; they are as dedicated as ever and fighting a multinational assault very well.

No Hunt is a word that could be used in conjunction with haunt.

Thought Hunt is better, as Talibans are now hunting for Pakistani soldiers.

Doctor and disease ..hmm ... Thats a logic ,a bit religious one ... And a passive one i must say ..wait will be costly as history had many evolutions ..but who knows your logic might work

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom