What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
its underway or underwear? seems some confusion with regard to S-35...First, Pak cant afford to induct completely new system like Sukhoi, huge infra, training and maintenance cost.. Second, Pak cant afford S-35!

actually F-16 and JF-17 are more than a match for mig-29s & mirage 2000s
however they will have a tough time countering su-30mki, rafaels (whenever that deal is completed):coffee:
but i doubt that PAF will purchase su-35 since its a completely different platform and will require a completely new logistical structure besides indians will lose their shit if russia agrees to sell them
PAF should save the resources for 5th gen fighters and air to air refulers for the f-16
I would agree that PAF desperately need a dedicated air superiority fighter and acquiring a dedicated ground attack fighter won't hurt either since all the fighter jets in the PAF inventory are supersonic and can't loiter over a target area close to the ground

Same was said about MI-35
Sir, if what is written on the Sukhoi site is true (on which I have my serious doubts) ... then Irbis-E (the fire control radar on board the Su-35S (the variant under discussion) ... can detect a 3m2 (small fighter) target at 400km. That is greater range than any AEW/AWAC based radar that we have.

1970s frigates and destroyers had longer radar range then most of todays frigates and destroyers... IMO su-35 rager at peek range can easily be fooled then lets say ERIEYE's radar.

its underway or underwear? seems some confusion with regard to S-35...First, Pak cant afford to induct completely new system like Sukhoi, huge infra, training and maintenance cost.. Second, Pak cant afford S-35!
:sad::confused: we are not going to buy it.. dont worry

@Spectre Good sarcasm lol

When the Indians announced the tender for their MMRCA the US pitched in some advance F-16 if my memory serves me right...which the Indians did not even consider. There was a reason for it and it will be the same reason why Pakistan will NOT opt for anything based on SU-27 platform regardless of them offered by the Russians. :)

Egypt Jordan opt for F-16 after ISrael and Greece opt for F-16 after Turkey.... So why cant PAF opt for Su-35 which has different tech then MKI???

Not him alone, even I had PDF PTSD. Finally can give my thumbs a rest and stop hyper-ventilating.

Though you gotta feel sorry for so many quickly converted to SU-35 fanbois

Lol even I think PAF won't go for SU35. But the way this bharati @Assault Rifle created a thread based on a tweet. Shows how frustrated bharatis like this one are with those news articles.

First decline in terror incidents in Pakistan and then this tweet. I can certainly see chaddi of this terror supporter bharati @Assault Rifle getting geeli and peeli at the same time.

Last edited:
it shows how much your butt is hurting... by only listening the news, its not even confirmed by air force..

Sukhoi_Su-35S_07_RED_PAS_2013_07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom