What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were already segments in Washington that were willing to offer the F-35 to India provided it makes financial contribution to the project. What it would receive was the option to buy the aircraft once they became available and the option to manufacture certain components in India itself.

IAF was more interested in obtaining the Rafale under a ToT which would make it more manageable and financially viable in the long run.

Wrt Su-35, they are not on offer to Pakistan at this time. Russia will not provide any hardware that poses a serious risk to the Indian military.

Are you Russian Deputy FM ?
Are you Russian President ?
Are you Russian Defence Minister ?
Or Are Russians your Subordinate ?
Or Are Russians Answerable to you and will even Breath Oxygen when you will say ?

Are you Russian Deputy FM ?
Are you Russian President ?
Are you Russian Defence Minister ?
Or Are Russians your Subordinate ?
Or Are Russians Answerable to you and will even Breath Oxygen when you will say ?
I am sorry for offending you sir.

Please go to Russia and buy all the Su-35 they are offering. I am sure you can buy them with your own pocket money. You are very rich and I'm just a poor Pakistani.

You really think USA needs Indian funds to support Lightening program? If they ever needed one then it will be KSA and UAE, not India............

1: Russia will not provide RD93 to Pakistan.
2: Russia will not provide Mi35 to Pakistan

These are old claims which are dead now. Open eyes and smell coffee......... Its India under the command and influense of Russia, not vice versa.....................
Deal for mi 35 sugned where are u rd 93 engine already burning with JF 17 are u living in jungle

F 35 is very probleumetic for those who already ordered if india orders today it get in 10 years because 8 nation ordered 1000 of F 35 and still it is under development

As for SU 35 pak order today we get it in 6 months

When india gets F 35 we get J 20

Yes i have feeling india mught go for F 35 but it is stupid more piwerfull T 50 it has easy acces but IAF lower the order figure of T 50

I am sorry for offending you sir.

Please go to Russia and buy all the Su-35 they are offering. I am sure you can buy them with your own pocket money. You are very rich and I'm just a poor Pakistani.

Well Keeping eye on others Pocket's is the sign of a Person Being a Cheapster.
Anyways one thing I must tell you, Never Ever Underestimate the Depth of the Pocket of Pakistanis :)
Again, what ever we will buy what ever we will not, its none of your concern. No one is either answerable to you nor anyone is your Subordinate :)
An advice for you : Control the Panic thats propogating like a Pain in Back, Among your Nation.
Cheers !

Well Keeping eye on others Pocket's is the sign of a Person Being a Cheapster.
Anyways one think I must tell you, Never Ever Underestimate the Depth of the Pocket of Pakistanis :)
Again, what ever we will buy what ever we will not, its none of your concern. No one is either answerable to you nor anyone is your Subordinate :)
An advice for you : Control the Panic thats propogating like a Pain in Back, Among your Nation.
Cheers !
If you had read some of my posts instead of hopping around on the keyboard, you'd have realized I'm a Pakistani.
Cheers to you O mighty, wealthy king.

If you had read some of my posts instead of hopping around on the keyboard, you'd have realized I'm a Pakistani.
Cheers to you O mighty, wealthy king.

Well know one here knows what you are or from where you are. May be an Indian Operating id from Across the broader to spray chaos among people, an Agent or anything else. Only God Knows.
Who ever you are, The message is loud and clear for you and others.
Thanks . . .

So will have to put up with this SU35 nonsense for at least another week I guess

UNTIL some sane sensible mod closes it has ANOTHER RIDICULIOUS waste of bandwidth.

To continue the fun a question to Pakistanis

How many you buying
What you paying
Contract date
Delivery date

VERY KEEN TO HEAR :pakistan:

So will have to put up with this SU35 nonsense for at least another week I guess

UNTIL some sane sensible mod closes it has ANOTHER RIDICULIOUS waste of bandwidth.

How many you buying
What you paying
Contract date
Delivery date

You don't have to put up with anything ... there is a button to close the site/browser/phone/computer etc.. The problem is this is a Pakistani forum, and in a Pakistani forum ... with a dedicated section to Pakistani airforce .. we Pakistanis will discuss Pakistani stuff ... be it rumors / inside news whatever ...

Many people from our side including myself are looking at this through the spectacles of skepticism ... but the point is -- there was no news given from the PAF side ... niether denial nor confirmation .... the news surfaced around the time where MMRCA of India shortlisted Rafale and there were news of Russians "experts" suggesting that Mig-35 should be presented to Pakistan for a possible purchase ... infact it was also covered here...
Russia experts suggest to sell MiG-35 to Pakistan

There were rumors going around, in the mean time ... Ilya Kranik came up with the Pakistan being a potential buyer of SU-35 .. Then we have the FM of Russia talking about the negotiations etc. So don't "Doo doo" all over stuff that was never even started from our side ... we're merely discussing the little flairs your supposed "best friend" keeps on releasing ... so chill :pop::pop::pop:
https://defence.pk/threads/russia-experts-suggest-to-sell-mig-35-to-pakistan.107845/

Please someone tell me how are we going to pay for the SU-35?
with credit card :). I think we have enough money to buy 4-5 squadrons. Just try to frog out some money from corrupt politicians.

well then i guess you still dont know anything about how a baniya works :sarcastic:

anyway good luck with your dreams to see india going down :cheers:

fact is india or for that matter no one can force russia to choose its coustmers it never realli cared about that ,,... first go and bring moeny for su-35s then see weather russia agrees to sell you or not till then its all speculations and sabre rattling with shadows :cheers:

well dont talk about past talk about present and future .... in short money ahi to honey hai :cheers:
We did it in kargill , & we I'll do it just keep lookin at our moves ?
Will you be a man instead a troll & the day Pakistan gets its frist $U 35 , You stop posting your shyt ? $ay you lost ?lolzxx

How many you buying
What you paying
Contract date
Delivery date

Dude !
You are Freaky Mad Genius !
You know that your Bandwidth have been wasted but you are still wondering here ?

Regarding Your Questions :

1) How many you buying
None of Your Concern
2) What you paying
Why Are you So much Interested ?
3) Contract date
None of Your Concern
4) Delivery date
Why Are you So much Interested ?

We are not bound to present you details or to answer you. No one is your subordinate here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom