What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
LALLE, CONVENTIONAL WAR M E TO PAKISTAN HAS NO CHANCE OF BEATING INDIA.. EVEN YOUR MILITARY EXPERTS ACCEPT IT.. AND AGAR NUCLEAR WAR HUI TO PAKISTAN KA EK KATRA BHI NAHI BACHEGA TO CALL ITSELF PAKISTAN, INDIA FIR BHI KUCH NA KUCH TO BACH HI JAEGA.. BESIDES, IN A A COUPLE OF YEARS, INDIA WILL HAVE A BALLISTIC MISSILE DEFENCE SYSTEM IN MAJOR CITIES WHICH HAVE HIGHEST RISK OF A MISSILE HIT (DELHI, MUMBAI, ETC), SO THERE ARE CHANCES THAT MANY OF UR MISSILES MAY NOT EVEN FIND A MARK.
BUT IDIOTISM ASIDE, ANY NUCLEAR WAR WOULD MEAN THE END OF MANKIND.. IT WILL BE A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST WHICH WILL INVOLVE EVERY COUNTRY TO INTERVENE.. AND THE NUCLEAR WAR WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!
SO HERE IS THE SCENARIO :
1. PAKISTAN ATTACKS INDIA (LIKE ALWAYS)
2. INDIA RETALIATE
3. END OF WAR.. END OF MANKIND

SCENARIO 2 :
1. PAKISTAN USES PROXIES INSIDE INDIAN TERRITORY (26/11)
2. INDIA USES SURGICAL STRIKES OR/AND BLACK OPS
3. PAKISTAN RETALIATES USING CONVENTIONAL SYSTEMS.
4. PAKISTANI EXTREMISTS (TERRORISTS LIKE HAFIZ SYED, ETC) SEASE A NUCLEAR WEAPON.
5. WORLD INTELLIGENCE ON HIGH ALERT.
6. NATO CONDUCTS MISSIONS TO STRIP PAKISTAN OF ITS NUCLEAR ARSENAL .
7. INDIA IN A FEW YEARS ATTACK PAKISTAN AND TAKE WHOLE KASHMIR. AND FREE BALUCHISTAN.

SIMPLE!

sir gee War to honi honi hai is se darrne ka koi faida nahin .. so better to keep urselves ready for it .. we are ready any time any place .. app logon ka pta nahin .. mankind mankind na karo .. rozana hi mankind ka khoon krtey hain hum log tw us pr rona kis baat ka .. na humare leaders yeh sochty hain na app k .. app k tw wese aqal se hi pedal hain ..

Okay ho gaya ?
Chal Ab Nikal lay bachay yahan say !
If we started then this forum will become a mess rather than forum !

CHAL THEEK HAI.. I AGREE.. THAT WAS WARMONGERING.. I AGREE.. MY BAD.. BUT TO SAY THAT THE WAR IS EMINENT AND ALL THAT SHYT.. I FELT COMPELLED TO PRESENT A REALITY CHECK TO YOU...

Mister on Apache, do u know that Pakistan is getting its equivalent with latest Hell fire missiles its called AH-1Z.

YES I DO KNOW SIR... BUT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO COMPARISON BETWEEN THE TWO.. THE APACHE AH 64 LONGBOW IS THE MOST LETHAL HELICOPTER NOT BECAUSE OF THE HELFIRE MISSILE, BUT BECAUSE OF THE LONG BOW RADAR WHICH IS ON TOP OF THE ROTORS..
WHILE PAKISTAN IS TRYING TO FORM SQUADRONS FROM FOREIGN (AIDED) MILITARY HARDWARE, INDIA IS MORE CONCERNED IN BUYING TO UNDERSTAND ITS TECHNOLOGY AND BUILDING ITS OWN SYSTEMS (LCH/ RUDRA) SO AS TO BE SELF RELIANT IN THE NEXT 20 YEARS.

I am just interested in breaching the gap between general people of both sides. The members of this forum are by and large from the respective general public of both sides. I am ok with both sides support their respective countries without being jingoistic. We can have healthy and heated exchange of views and debates without acrimony and score settlings. Learn more about each other and do away with the stereo types and prejudices that are being spread through the media.

Apart from that I am not a turn your other cheek sort of a person. I am not a pacifist in the face of bullying or intimidation. What is happening at the country to country level at the moment has gotten me all riled up. In that arena I say bring it on!

YAAR @aliyusuf and @batmannow: please do not be so pragmatic and honest. PDF is also a "chaskah"; so let us enjoy.

sir gee War to honi honi hai is se darrne ka koi faida nahin .. so better to keep urselves ready for it .. we are ready any time any place .. app logon ka pta nahin .. mankind mankind na karo .. rozana hi mankind ka khoon krtey hain hum log tw us pr rona kis baat ka .. na humare leaders yeh sochty hain na app k .. app k tw wese aqal se hi pedal hain ..

BHI TERI BHASHA SUN KE TO LAGTA BHI NAHI KI TUJHE MERI ENGLISH SAMAJH AAI HOGI.. SO ME TRANSLATE KAR TO APNA TIME WASTE NAHI KARUNGA... BAKI JO TERI SOOCH HAI.. USSE TO PATA CHAL HI RAHA HAI KI KAUN PAIDAL HAI AQAL SE..

BHI TERI BHASHA SUN KE TO LAGTA BHI NAHI KI TUJHE MERI ENGLISH SAMAJH AAI HOGI.. SO ME TRANSLATE KAR TO APNA TIME WASTE NAHI KARUNGA... BAKI JO TERI SOOCH HAI.. USSE TO PATA CHAL HI RAHA HAI KI KAUN PAIDAL HAI AQAL SE..
POINT KI KOI BAAT KARNI HAI.. ABOUT DEFENCE TO KAR.. WARNA TIME KHARAB MAT KAR!

Coming Soon: Russian Su-35s to Pakistan and American F-35s to India?
6120285680_2e19f607f6_b.jpg

Dave Majumdar
September 14, 2015

Russia seems to be eager to antagonize both friend and foe alike these days.

In a move that seems to be completely inexplicable, Russia is apparently negotiating to sell Pakistan advanced Sukhoi Su-35 Flanker-E fighters along with Mi-35 Hind-E attack helicopters. Perhaps more amazingly, the Russians don’t seem to grasp that their Indian allies are likely to react extremely negatively at the prospect of such a deal.

“I do not think that the contracts under discussion will cause jealousy on the part of any of the two sides,” Russian deputy foreign minister Sergei Ryabkov told state-owned Russian media outlet Sputnik on Sept. 9.

Despite the fact that the two South Asian nations share linguistic, cultural, geographic and economic links—and are part of the same civilization—they have fought three full-scale wars over the past several decades. At the best of times, their relationship has been fraught with hostility and suspicion—and that probably won’t improve until the generation that lived through the 1947 partition of India passes on. As Australian defense analyst Brian Cloughley told Defense News: “The Indians would be extremely upset, to the point of a major diplomatic rift.”

An Edge for Pakistan?:

Acquisition of the Su-35 would probably give Pakistan a marginal edge in terms of capability over India’s two-seat Su-30MKI if it is bought in numbers, but the newer Flanker model only offers modest improvements over its predecessor. Most of those could likely be retrofitted to the Indian Air Force (IAF) Flanker fleet. In fact, there are indications that Russia and India are discussing modernizing the IAF Su-30 fleet.

How Would India Respond?:

However, Russia’s move to supply India’s archenemy with advanced weapons could lead to the nascent South Asian giant turning further towards the United States and Europe. Indian prime minister Narendra Modi has already signaled his intention to purchase 36 Dassault Rafale multirole fighters off-the-shelf from France after the cancellation of the long-running Medium Multi-Role Combat Aircraft (MMRCA) debacle. And there are some signs that a deal could be imminent.

If Russia starts to sell weapons to Pakistan, that could mean that France and the Eurofighter consortium will be in a far better position for when India inevitably issues another tender to replace its dwindling and increasingly decrepit fleet of antiquated Soviet-built MiG-21s and MiG-23s. Moreover, the prospect of Su-35s in Pakistani hands could prompt the Indians to act with a sense of urgency as they watch their perceived advantages erode away.

Another possibility is that because India urgently needs to start recapitalizing its rapidly dwindling fighter inventory, they could opt to simply extend the Rafale buy to the original numbers envisioned for the MMRCA program. It would be an expensive proposition, but national security concerns might force India’s hand. In any case, the Rafale offers better technology and is probably a more effective aircraft overall than the Russian fighter.

Would India Purchase U.S. Jets in Response?:

There is also the prospect that India might move to buy fighter aircraft from the United States once it restarts the MMRCA program. The Lockheed Martin F-16IN and the Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet were both rejected last time around, but the United States does not have to offer the India a fourth-generation plane.

The United States could offer India participation on the Lockheed F-35 Joint Strike Fighter. Frankly, the United States has the wherewithal to offer India access to much better technology than Russia could ever hope to with the F-35 and follow-on projects. For India, the F-35 would kill two birds with one stone: access to advanced technology, and a trump card over Pakistan and China (in some respects). The only downside is that India would have to abide by U.S. restrictions on the aircraft--which it has traditionally resisted.

In fact, U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter—when he was still the undersecretary of defense for acquisition, technology and logistics had expressed his willingness to sell India the fifth-generation stealth fighter in response to a question I had posed to him during an event at the Carnegie Endowment in January 2011.

"There is nothing on our side, no principle which bars that on our side, Indian participation in the Joint Strike Fighter. Right now, they're focused on these aircraft (F-16IN and F/A-18E/F) which are top-of-the-line fourth-generation fighters," Carter had said at the time.

Only time will tell if Russia ends up selling advanced weapons to Pakistan and driving India into a closer relationship with Europe and the United States. But, if Russia sells Su-35s to Pakistan, there is a chance one might see F-35s wearing IAF colors one day in the not so distant future.

Dave Majumdar is the defense editor for The National Interest. You can follow him on Twitter: @DaveMajumdar.
Already posted, its all mere speculation. India will never go for F35. Plane is not mature yet. According to defense analyst in US, it will be matured after 2020. Plane still in testing phase. Number of European country already reduced the number. Lack of interest, more inclination to adopt unmanned aerial vehicles. Due to change in priorities , where enemy fight low key war. These heavy duty weapons only good for regional known confrontation. Where borders and enemy is visible.
Indian has best option of Rafale and Eurofighter. Both outclass F35 right now. As far F22, its so expensive , USAF has only 122. Now debate in senate , do America need this expensive plane ?.
As far as SU35, it seems some kinda bluff from Russia. World demand of fighter manned aircraft is heading toward its end. First countries has no money, second again priorities has change. Third when a drone with 6 hellfire perform a job, they why buy millions of dollar plane and pay another millions for its maintenance.

Last edited:
This part,I'm not so sure..INS Vishal may get F-35C.There is also speculation about F-35B which can be flown from our future LPD/Light AC..but I'm quite sure that Pakistan is not going to get or can't afford SU-35 of any significant number due to its prohibited cost as a 4++ gen aircraft.I pointed out that late batches of SU-30 MKI cost us nearly $100 mil a piece.Is Pakistan ready to spend more than that???They couldn't even buy JF-17s in good number,8 years after "Induction"..
Me thinks , MKI cost were in the 50mil mark, don't remember the exact number.

CHAL THEEK HAI.. I AGREE.. THAT WAS WARMONGERING.. I AGREE.. MY BAD.. BUT TO SAY THAT THE WAR IS EMINENT AND ALL THAT SHYT.. I FELT COMPELLED TO PRESENT A REALITY CHECK TO YOU...

YES I DO KNOW SIR... BUT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO COMPARISON BETWEEN THE TWO.. THE APACHE AH 64 LONGBOW IS THE MOST LETHAL HELICOPTER NOT BECAUSE OF THE HELFIRE MISSILE, BUT BECAUSE OF THE LONG BOW RADAR WHICH IS ON TOP OF THE ROTORS..
WHILE PAKISTAN IS TRYING TO FORM SQUADRONS FROM FOREIGN (AIDED) MILITARY HARDWARE, INDIA IS MORE CONCERNED IN BUYING TO UNDERSTAND ITS TECHNOLOGY AND BUILDING ITS OWN SYSTEMS (LCH/ RUDRA) SO AS TO BE SELF RELIANT IN THE NEXT 20 YEARS.

Baita Ham shuru huwayay Tau Present to kiya Past k bhi ***Reality Checks*** dain gay tujhe !
Better Shut and talk on point or get Lost.

lol India has taken highest amount of aid in recent 5 years ... bhikari hum nahin tum ho bhai
REALY??????
YE KISNE BATAYA BHAI TUMHE?????
INDIA'S STAND ON SO CALLED "AID"---
AND IT IS KNOW ALL OVER THE WORLD HOW U ARE MILKING THE USA UNDER THE CSA FUND!!!
THEN U ALSO ACCEPT SECOND-HAND VEHICLES FROM THE US-NATO LIKE RAG PICKERS.. U ACCEPT FREE HARDWARE LIKE FREE LOADERS.. DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON YOUR BEGGARY!!

Baita Ham shuru huwayay Tau Present to kiya Past k bhi ***Reality Checks*** dain gay tujhe !
ABBE IDIOT!!
I AM TALKING ON THE POINT ONLY.. TELL ME ABOUT THE APACHE AND THE COBRA HELES U WERE SAYING THAT HAVE EQUAL PROWESS?

AND MY FRIEND.. REALITY IS REALITY ONLY... LOOK AT ANY PAST CONFLICTS.. PAKISTAN HAS FORCED A WAR ON INDIA AND HAS HAD TO RETREAT AFTER WE DEFEATED THEM ... WHETHER OR NOT U LIKE IT.. OR ACCEPT IT.. EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS..

US Army went for Apache but USMC wanted a helicopter which can operate around the world with ease and with similar capabilities of Apache that is why the went for Zulus and Zulus can carry long bow radar on hardpoint.

US Army went for Apache but USMC wanted a helicopter which can operate around the world with ease and with similar capabilities of Apache that is why the went for Zulus and Zulus can carry long bow radar on hardpoint.
EVERY SPHERICAL/DOME SHAPED RADAR IS NOT A LONGBOW MY FRIEND.
THE APACHE IS THE LATEST HELICOPTER THAT THE USAF USES AND HAS EVEN ORDERED FURTHER. IT INFUSES LATEST NETWORK FUSION TECHNOLOGY WHICH ENABLES IT TO HUNT IN PACKS IN THE AIR WHILE PROVIDING A FULL BATTLE FIELD SITUATIONAL AWARENESS, NOT JUST TO ITS OWN AIRBORNE COMPANIONS BUT ALSO TO THE ALLIED GROUND FORCES IN REAL TIME. IT HAS A BUILT IN AUTOMATIC JAMMER WHICH IS NOT JUST THE BEST THAT THERE IS, BUT ALSO REDUCES THE WORK LOAD ON THE GUNNER AND THE PILOT , FREEING THEM FOR OTHER OFFENSIVES.
THE AH-64D LONGBOW CAN CARRY UPTO 16 HELLFIRE MISSILES PER HELE.. THERE IS SOO MUCH MORE.. BUT THE BEST STAND OUT FEATURE, WHICH SETS IT APART FROM ALL ELSE IS THE NETWORK FUSION.

So , in the end this trusted wife of Russia (india) is crying because her husband can't take her anymore or her frats ??? Lolzz
May be it makes him too embarrased in front of whole world because that , fat old , ugly wife is just keep frating in publuc non stop & with thunderous sounds & she showing her loyality because , she can't find a husband like Russia any more ?
Guy is handsome , sure other girls will take him away ?Lol
Its all natural ? No ?

Yes. you are correct in that the Handsome guy (Russia) is dating two beautiful girls who also happen to be half sisters (China and Pakistan) in front of his wife (India). But the reason for this act is not that his lady is fat or ugly. On the contrary she is quite beautiful (Indian Economy). This whole story started over two decades ago when the Husband filed for bankruptcy (Collapse of USSR) to the shock of his wife. Later the wife wanted to buy some diamonds (cryogenic engine) which the husband did not permit due to the pressure from the money lender (USA). At the same time the Money lender promised the wife that she could buy whatever she wants once she dumps her husband while warning of severe repercussions if she does not marry him (Carrot and Stick approach). The wife has started dating the money lender under pressure and kept deferring the date of their marriage for one or the other reason. In the meantime the husband, due to economic pressure, starting dating a very beautiful rich girl (China) who later brought in her half sister for a threesome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom