What's new

Tattoo is seen on the back of a dead TTP terrorist.

This is the face of this sc*mbag!

20121216t105822z6524852.jpg

well i must say this time great job pak forces :yahoo: they learn the lesson i hope they do same now every future such attack on air bese port jails bla bla

bcz jb jahaz n land kia usi wqt rocket fire kyie gae jb nakam ho gae tu PAF base ko target bna lia.....
nope then i don't think so dear peshawer is busy air port but thank god they didn't fire RPG on plane while it was reaching to runway otherwise we have great lose

well i must say this time great job pak forces :yahoo: they learn the lesson i hope they do same now every future such attack on air bese port jails bla bla
Yes bro say rite PAK ARMED FORCES great jobs this time....:pakistan:

I have been saying this for a long time & I will say it again, these terrorists are non Muslims & they are rented by our enemies. We know Uzbaiks are part of Northern Alliance who all of a sudden came in power after US attacked Afghanistan & pushed Taliban back. US used these Norther Alliance to kill original Taliban who today till date are fighting with terrorist US, terrorist Alliance & terrorist Norther Alliance (puppet of US & her alliance).

These terrorists today who are attacking Pakistan today are all working for terrorist US & terrorist alliance.

Mehran, kamra and ghq guards should take training lessons from pesh asf and pesh police

This is what has triggered people off here..
Pentagram_satan.gif

This image is tattooed on hands, backs etc of various men in the media including those portraying mercenaries, wrestlers and otherwise.

Any idea what does this depict? Or is it just random?

This is what has triggered people off here..
Pentagram_satan.gif

This image is tattooed on hands, backs etc of various men in the media including those portraying mercenaries, wrestlers and otherwise.

you are really into such stuff :rofl::rofl:

they can come with monkey suits but that doesnt hide the reality, why you sound so surprised?

Dont unnecessarily quote yaar, the notifications already are a bit irritating.

Come with something good, so that atleast i have the fun of making a reply on the basis of ur quote.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom