What's new

Tattoo is seen on the back of a dead TTP terrorist.

3251220154_ed0728c5d7.jpg

let us be logical ! Many muslim converts have tattoos! doesn't prove anything!! Most probably a recent converT, many converts out of sentiment becomes 'radical' quickly!

let us be logical ! Many muslim converts have tattoos! doesn't prove anything!! Most probably a recent converT, many converts out of sentiment becomes 'radical' quickly!
Nice thought. More logical.

As for the tattoo design that is a Satanic tattoo.

Nobody in their right mind is concluding anything from the tat on some guys back, until and unless we find a foreign drivers licence/id on their person (about as likely as pigs flying). But this is further reinforcing the theory that the composition of TTP is chock a block of foreign fighters.

yes this came to my mind as well. how could that much radical person (mercenary ) convert to islam at the first hand. and then again he fell in t.t.ps hand. and after training decides to lead or participate in suicide mission.

196162_10151151751507353_493735378_n.jpg

Note. no muslim can tatoo body because with tatoo his salah (namaz) will be not accepted.

There was an update on fb saying that the source of tatto (parlor) has been traced and it belongs some part of europe ...i.e the parlor

yes this came to my mind as well. how could that much radical person (mercenary ) convert to islam at the first hand. and then again he fell in t.t.ps hand. and after training decides to lead or participate in suicide mission.

196162_10151151751507353_493735378_n.jpg

Is it just me or is that a solid looking charpai :D

Back
Top Bottom