What's new

Tattoo is seen on the back of a dead TTP terrorist.

This is the face of this sc*mbag!

20121216t105822z6524852.jpg

He looks like a Pashtun

we need to stop kidding our selves , 90% of these scum bags are pashtuns ( mostly from tribal area but also from other areas of the fromer north west frontier province )

we need to stop kidding our selves , 90% of these scum bags are pashtuns ( mostly from tribal area but also from other areas of the fromer north west frontier province )

Let's not make accusations like this against Pashtuns. Irfan Baloch made a post on some other thread on the same issue.

There are alot of Punjabis involved in this as well, so are huge numbers of Uzbeks etc. GHQ and Kamra all had had Punjabi members as well, so do other ops.

You cannot just say that TTP or terrorism in general is by Pashtuns.

Exact time is 8:33 . HappY?

Yeah, so he did not refer to them as being dressed as storm troopers.. as the title would suggest the blasphemy of doing so.
Not that it takes away the blasphemy of having Rehman malik refer to Han Solo.

Last edited by a moderator:
The tattoo on the guy is incomplete;
fw4zl2.jpg

The tattoo on the terrorist is incomplete, it was originally drawn by an artist in 2009 and is linked to finnish demonology and satanic practices.

bingo, this is the most accurate one

BTW how did you find it :lol:

^ dont try to hard to appear such a smart a$$ here please

Again . Last quote was "dont act surprised, now its dont act smart"

Does these instructions now added in pdf rules book or is it your rules?

pentagram-satan-evil-hate.gif

look at the tatoo and look at the satan sign. how could a muslims tatoo this on his body?? never

There should be DNA testing on this person to identify whether this individual is either ethnically or genetically from the Pakistan-Afghanistan region. Examining the individuals Y-Chromosomal Haplogroup genetic information and his mtDNA Haplogroup will allow us to determine his ethnic ancestry.

Though I would like to say in my personal opinion this individual is likely a foreigner, which means this would substantiate the Pakistani opinion that foreigners are involved in the destabilization of Pakistan. I have no evidence of course but my inclination tells me this could have been a Blackwater/XE or foreign intelligence operative.

Definitely blackwater.

Recruit could be an Afghan refugee that was living in the west.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom