What's new

Tattoo is seen on the back of a dead TTP terrorist.

Gothic/ death Metal follower?

guilty by association? :rofl:
no sorry wait
there is no chance in the universe to confuse the two or confuse with what you said and what he thought you meant

Probably all that there is, but then again.. why let a juicy conspiracy potential go.. after all.. that is what makes us Pakistanis.
The Devil.. Satan.. Zionists.. Jews.Hindus... Liberals.. Men who wear levis jeans..

Note:Pious Pakistanis who wear jeans have bought them from the export reject shops and hence they have not been tainted by the Zionist store's warehouse.

yes this came to my mind as well. how could that much radical person (mercenary ) convert to islam at the first hand. and then again he fell in t.t.ps hand. and after training decides to lead or participate in suicide mission.

196162_10151151751507353_493735378_n.jpg

Note. no muslim can tatoo body because with tatoo his salah (namaz) will be not accepted.

My bad Rescue Ranger , i quoted the wrong post. I wanted to quote this one .

Anyway, if this guy is a US marine as it is being tried to be portrayed , CENTCOM better have an answer :angry:

My bad Rescue Ranger , i quoted the wrong post. I wanted to quote this one .

Anyway, if this guy is a US marine as it is being tried to be portrayed , CENTCOM better have an answer :angry:

CENTCOM wil answer by killing more children by a drone attack.

on topic. it is stated that it is used by us marines. moslty it is used by mercenaries. so it is not said that he was US marine.

its simple, criminals hired from central states trained by a super power, send & guided by TTp?
many of them may not be muslims too!

Do you have another face photo of this tattoo terrorists? We are desperately to see his face to determine his backgrounds and nations.

these certainly are Uzbek Men .. specially trained by Russia.. These consider them ultra muslims but they live very lavish life in tribal areas of pakistan .... and someone in our military establishment has certainly given them free hand .. one way or other way .. they are turning blind eye to this breed .. they call themselves IMU but these are in reality Russian Agents .. because IMU is a muslim breed who want to take revenge for the atrocities carried by russians ..

russia has sent them in the guise of imu to pakistan and other countries .

governmetn shoud carry out DNA tests of these men and post their hd videos and pictures on the internet so that their origin esp past history can be traced through "open source knowledge"

initially the media reports did say that 4 of the killed were foreigners. Still waiting for clarification on that.

and yet our confused public posting this is not allowed in islam ... we are weak kind. terrorist aren't Muslims but then they are still Muslims for many of us.

Thats a very strange tattoo and has been done quite well too! So the question comes to mind is - who is he and where is he from?

Why govt. does not raise the issue of cross border terrorism with Afghanistan?

Tattoos have Iranian origin. These tattoos were find on the bodies of the ancient Scythians (Iranians):

1269975158_102507_FT8208_58875-050-11d4a8d7.jpg

Ice%20Princess.jpg

If the time is right, I want the same tattoo on my back:

ts

:D

Back
Top Bottom