What's new

Tennis star Serena slams India for being poor and disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I abuse your family? Really? You became racial when you referred to Indians as "small penises" and "Aryans" and then accused all of them of being rapists. I was entirely justified in replying to a racist remark with another racist remark. Stop trying to threaten me, in no way did I threaten you and I wasn't the first person to become racial. But whatever I apologise if it offended you so bad.
Dude ''racial'' means attacking a person's cast or ethnicity, saying Indians are rapists is different from ''Pathans hill rat'' because one refers to country while the other to a race or ethnicity, attacking a country and a race is very different, you didnot abuse my family I was telling you not to, I dont tolerate familial abuse, most Indians start from that,

But whatever I apologise if it offended you so bad.
Now you are making me feel bad, I should be the one apologizing, how about we both delete our posts on this thread...

Dude ''racial'' means attacking a person's cast or ethnicity, saying Indians are rapists is different from ''Pathans hill rat'' because one refers to country while the other to a race or ethnicity, attacking a country and a race is very different, you didnot abuse my family I was telling you not to, I dont tolerate familial abuse, most Indians start from that,

Now you are making me feel bad, I should be the one apologizing, how about we both delete our posts on this thread...
I'm not some low life troll who is going to bring someone's family into an argument, I don't even know them so what would I say? I will delete my posts and once again sorry.

I'm not some low life troll who is going to bring someone's family into an argument, I don't even know them so what would I say? I will delete my posts and once again sorry.
Apologies once more mate, I sometimes lose it and go overboard.....
I deleted my posts btw....

Good lord, what did she say that was actually bad? She said that she felt "bad" for living in luxury whilst folks nearby lived in poverty. Many nations on the planet are like that. She was sympathising for these poor people, not slamming India.

Anyhow, she looks very manly. I like tall women with curves, but she has too much muscle.

Good lord, what did she say that was actually bad? She said that she felt "bad" for living in luxury whilst folks nearby lived in poverty. Many nations on the planet are like that. She was sympathising for these poor people, not slamming India.

Anyhow, she looks very manly. I like tall women with curves, but she has too much muscle.

Yeah she has more muscle than the average Pakistani man.....:o:

Yeah she has more muscle than the average Pakistani man.....:o:

Lol!!!!!! She has more muscle than the average man full stop, regardless of race. Not nice at all.

Shitty thread, 420 act with respect.

I don't get why people try to insult Indians by talking about our poverty, as if we think it doesn't exist. This is especially rich coming from Pakistanis, since your country isn't exactly better off and that's me being charitable. We don't deny that an unacceptably high level of poverty exists in our country. But to mock it is to insult the millions of poor people whose pains are unimaginable for us.

how many times has she played in Pakistan ? oh! wait ... :D

Lol topic is what she said about India were did
Pakistan come in here btw I can't remember she has ever played here in Norway but does it matter?

She played in India but saying the worst country to play in is India OPS

First of all she isn't Pakistani and than ppl want to show reality to Indians living in bollywood dream acting arrogant and making insulting comments about others.

I don't get why people try to insult Indians by talking about our poverty, as if we think it doesn't exist. This is especially rich coming from Pakistanis, since your country isn't exactly better off and that's me being charitable. We don't deny that an unacceptably high level of poverty exists in our country. But to mock it is to insult the millions of poor people whose pains are unimaginable for us.

Lol topic is what she said about India were did
Pakistan come in here btw I can't remember she has ever played here in Norway but does it matter?

She played in India but saying the worst country to play in is India OPS

First of all she isn't Pakistani and than ppl want to show reality to Indians living in bollywood dream acting arrogant and making insulting comments about others.

When someone posts a 4 year old video to get over the frustration of his life, that deserves a bit of a rebuttal and a little bit more of a forced reality check... She felt guilty that she was staying in a palatial hotel while there was so much poverty outside.. Good for her.. But then its some lame Pakistanis who probably have nothing better in their lives to do who make these snippets and get their daily dose of jollies by posting them on the you tube with inflammatory titles, forgetting the famous Punjabi idiom of " Haathi chale bazaar, kutte bhonke hazaar"

OK Pakistanis and for all your Rantings about social conditions in India can you name any one social indicator with reliable source where Pakistan fares better than India anyone be it Literacy rate, Child mortality, Poverty, Average Life span, Per captia income, Malnutrition etc

that chart shows the situation in 1990 and 2007!
What is this year? 2008?

That chart is wrong in so many levels. One can't compare standard of slums in different countries. Its like comparing western poverty to 3rd world country poverty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom