What's new

Terror suspect Afzal Usmani escapes from Mumbai court

Status
Not open for further replies.
how big was terrorist in the SIMI ranks.. mumbai police should take action on the officer responsible for this.

You lowly pagan... Don't utter such monstrous lies when you talk about the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) in front of Muslims.

And if you claim something, give authentic references with dates and numbers etc.

On a further note... I wonder how many people got killed when the final victory of Makkah came to pass?

your prophet mohamad killed people , for example jews who surrendered and women who insulted him,. was it right?

reported.

If you want to troll, make sure you're not so obvious next time.

Fine, I'll do it then. ISI DID IT! MUMBAI POLICE ARE THE BEST TRAINED IN THE WORLD, THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY NOT INCOMPETENT AT THEIR JOBS!
At last you've realised that! Quite a departure from your usual rants against the Mumbai police!! :P

@snakebabu:

World's third largest Muslim population live under the Flag you have shown in your profile. You are just humiliating them with an appallingly disgraceful manner.

Last edited by a moderator:
At last you've realised that! Quite a departure from your usual rants against the Mumbai police!! :P

lol, it's funny because you're referring to the fact that I've never once mentioned the mumbai police, and I'm always critical of anyone blaming the ISI for everything.

CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

You lowly pagan... Don't utter such monstrous lies when you talk about the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) in front of Muslims.

And if you claim something, give authentic references with dates and numbers etc.

On a further note... I wonder how many people got killed when the final victory of Makkah came to pass?

Its all in your Sahih ahadith. Why are you getting so defensive?

@Aeronaut

Can you intervene here, please? This is getting out of hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
he might be somewhere face down in a ditch some where in a navi mumbai sewer .... A la ab tak chappan style.

I think so too...

If he's not apprehended within next three days then that means he's encountered most probably.

Escaped? Or maybe.... he was let off?

Just for political purposes?

You know, create problems and then pretend to solve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom