What's new

Terrorist jews committing crimes against humanity tonight in Palestine!

Sapei

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
The terrorist jews in Palestine have attacked an razed a Palestinian village in Nablus.

Situation is escalating. Palestinian freedom fighters are taking to the streets as we speak to confront terrorist jews.

Please keep our brothers and sisters in our prayers. It is a duty on Muslims to erase this filth from the face of the earth.

Terrorist jews and their terrorist occupation force are blocking first responders (ambulances and fire fighters) in doing their job.

1677441943048.png

1677441968207.png

That's what you get for murdering 2 Jews. Their fingernails are worth more than this entire village.

A #Palestinian youth was seriously injured by a stone in the head and resulted in a fracture of the skull during the settler attack on #Huwwara village, south
Lol, I thought throwing stones was okay, wasn't it? Stones can't kill, don't you agree fellow Palestine supporters?:p:

View attachment 917962

View attachment 917963

That's what you get for murdering 2 Jews. Their fingernails are worth more than this entire village.

Lol, I thought throwing stones was okay, wasn't it? Stones can't kill, don't you agree fellow Palestine supporters?:p:

One of them was a soldier and both were settlers. Enough for a death penalty for both.

I hope you'll keep laughing when you're rounded up like sheep once again.

Back then you guys had brains. Now you don't.

Also we held this land for hundreds of years.
Did you forget the Beating and kicking around for those thousands of years. Back then the "brainless" Muslims gave you refuge and allowed you access to Harvard, Oxford and Yale of the time in Spain and Baghdad.

Before countering keep in mind your RamBam Maimonides the author of Mishnah and brain behind more or less the mitzvot as you know them today. Came from such illustrious institutions of Muslim Andalus.

Did you forget the Beating and kicking around for those thousands of years. Back then the "brainless" Muslims gave you refuge and allowed you access to Harvard, Oxford and Yale of the time in Spain and Baghdad.

Before countering keep in mind your RamBam Maimonides the author of Mishnah and brain behind more or less the mitzvot as you know them today. Came from such illustrious institutions of Muslim Andalus.
I said back then you *had* brains, now you don't.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom