What's new

Terrorists destroy Mosque, kill Namazis during Jumaah Prayers

When the attacks on Isreali civilians took place,, bombs in resturants,,suicide bombers, we all cheered..when innocent people were being killed,,,,now the same thing is happening to us, we are just reaping the hate we sowed against other....what gos around comes around,,,, or as they say in the USA the chickens allways come home to roost.....when we endorsed the killing of innocents,,,either Isrealis,, Indians, Americans or any one else what right to we have to whine when the same happens to us....and its not Isreal,,India or the USA doing it or behind it... we are doing it to our selves.....ultimate justice.....

answer for u

And now you have beocme a helping hand for them, used to be pakistani sponsored by now Indian, as S2 mentioned abt $100,000,000 amount spent by u in Afghanistan.

threr is no point of u being in Afghanistan, if u seeks energy, the iran, Pakistan route is just fine, or Iran-India if u can, would do the job, why to central asia? what do they have which this region does not posses? and other energy requirments are filled by yanks, so dont u worry.

if u require trade, and building a road, thinking that it will reamin the low cost will keept its absolute/comparitive advantage, then dont u tell me u havet worked out the fesibility, and u people are dumb enough, even by air can do the job.

go to somalia, which can be classed as actual failed state, ur Yanks r in Afghnistan, they will take care, ahh but u want other destabilisation stuff to carry out, u r more than welcome, but dont forget things will have repurcussions , will get out of ur hand(mumbai stuff), n then u will be in mess as we are, then we will have abundent consulates built, to give u a little more taste. :partay:

You have not answered, you have just given me unsolicited advice. india's presence is totally justified and within international law, unless you prove we are doing something illegal like spreading terrorism in ur peaceful land. until then, take ur threats someplace else where they take u seriously.

Oops i m sorry major, but actually what u have just said, u exacly did that(who is advising? u or me, diffenrence up there, have a look)

i totally agree with u, that u have legal right to be there, but my question was why???. cant be humanitarian!:disagree:

u r right again that i might not have evidence right now, but there got to be any logic behind any step u take, why would u risk urself in such a dangerous,volatile and hostile place where u r not welcomed? yanks have reason, have u ? dont tell me that u r the part of cooalltion suddenly:woot:

any way i m not here to screw u up in any way, if my words look harsh to u , apologies major:D

Oops i m sorry major, but actually what u have just said, u exacly did that(who is advising? u or me, diffenrence up there, have a look)

i totally agree with u, that u have legal right to be there, but my question was why???. cant be humanitarian!:disagree:

u r right again that i might not have evidence right now, but there got to be any logic behind any step u take, why would u risk urself in such a dangerous,volatile and hostile place where u r not welcomed? yanks have reason, have u ? dont tell me that u r the part of cooalltion suddenly:woot:

any way i m not here to screw u up in any way, if my words look harsh to u , apologies major:D

Sipahi,

You should have read my original post before replying

"1) Barring the pakistan sponsored taliban occupation of afghanistan, india has always had good relations with the afghans."

We always had good relations with the afghans, so we r only continuing what was lost during the taliban rule. and we are welcome, the govt and ppl are very happy for the work we do w/o getting involved in fighting (THAT afghans don't like).

u said u'll answer and then u advised us to go to somalia! that kind of 'dialogue' goes nowhere, if u r interested in the first place.

And you contradict urself when u admit u have no evidence and then u say its india, simple as that, period etc etc.

Lots of comments about this being an Indian tactic.

Based on available evidence, (parts of) Pakistani government seems to be pointing towards Taliban who did this to prevent locals from supporting Pak Army. Media is confused/waiting for evidence.

I also understand that it is easy for a Pakistani to believe that India did this since they suspect India of harbouring unending hatred towards them. So they ascribe a motive, even if there is no evidence.

Maybe we can find a middle ground.

1) There needs to be investigation by Pak authorities and evidence collected.
2) If evidence points to Afghan/Talib/others, the blaming of India should stop.
3) If Indian "non-state" actors are involved (I can't imagine who has the capability to do it), they should be prosecuted wherever they are and handed over as dictated by courts & extradition treaties. Indian courts at least might do it, no idea how Afghan courts will decide. I would personally say that terrorism must be unequivocally condemned by all countries including India (and this has been the official position of the state for a while).
4) If Indian State Actors did it, then Pakistan should either take it to International bodies or treat it as an act of war.

But without completing step 1), blaming India actually worsens the problem since the real culprits go scot free. Indeed, you could say that blaming India actually strengthens their cause (anti-Pak State, anti-modern-Islam) while simultaneously diverting the efforts of Pakistani government.

And I believe that Pakistani authorities on the ground who can collect evidence and question people are much better than a bunch of guys sitting in their homes and typing on their computers (like you and me) at creating a watertight case. (i.e. step 1). After that is done we can move to step 2,3,4.

I understand that people of Pakistan have a right to form opinions and convince others. I am just pointing out that without lack of evidence and pointed at the wrong people it acts like a machine gun fired with no target - It destroys establishments of Pakistan and India while leaving the culprits out.

Sipahi,

You should have read my original post before replying

"1) Barring the pakistan sponsored taliban occupation of afghanistan, india has always had good relations with the afghans."

We always had good relations with the afghans, so we r only continuing what was lost during the taliban rule. and we are welcome, the govt and ppl are very happy for the work we do w/o getting involved in fighting (THAT afghans don't like).

u said u'll answer and then u advised us to go to somalia! that kind of 'dialogue' goes nowhere, if u r interested in the first place.

And you contradict urself when u admit u have no evidence and then u say its india, simple as that, period etc etc.

I think we are getting more subjective rather than objective, ur claims are not backed by any evidence either, any polls on people etc stuff but i went on to admit that i might not have evidence, on the other hand u stood ground on false statement. unlike major

Halbrook made a statement just yesterday, that india has to be part of strategy, along with China, and Iran, though Yanks does not have best of relation with later two, siding this, what india is doing in here :cheesy:,

there are other threads in forum, where different journals and articles are published on Indian involvment on border areas, but this is where i stop.

have a look at some if u have time. i think i better be dismissed now. ;)

When the attacks on Isreali civilians took place,, bombs in resturants,,suicide bombers, we all cheered..when innocent people were being killed,,,,now the same thing is happening to us, we are just reaping the hate we sowed against other....what gos around comes around,,,, or as they say in the USA the chickens allways come home to roost.....when we endorsed the killing of innocents,,,either Isrealis,, Indians, Americans or any one else what right to we have to whine when the same happens to us....and its not Isreal,,India or the USA doing it or behind it... we are doing it to our selves.....ultimate justice.....

Killing of innocent civilians is not allowed in any circumstance in Islam.
Anyone who rejoices in such a thing is not adhering to his faith.
Please do not generalize Pakistani People as rejoicing in such acts.
Ignorant people are everywhere but it does not mean that majority in Pakistan have cheered suicide bombings on civilians even if they are Israelis.

The problem with Israel is that it has treated Palestinians like scum from day one and due to the mutual hate building the situation has worsened to the point where such inhuman actions are taking place.
While we absolutely condemn suicide attacks on civilians we also condemn Israeli highhandedness and an extremely arrogant stance throughout the conflict with Palestinian people, not to mention brutal actions in which countless civilian homes have been destroyed and many civilians have been killed.

Look who we got here. Another member of the coalition of the willing.

Period. The Indians are resorting to such acts of terror in order to destabilize and create havoc in Pakistan. I've already explained that India has always regarded Pakistan as their enemy. After the Mumbai attacks many Hindu terrorist outfits openly threatened to carry out terror acts against Pakistan. We have today seen the result. The carnage is devastating and India will pay heavily for their genocide. Nothing you say can change that. India sponsors terrorist activities against Pakistan from across the border. They have set-up terror camps and are training poor local Afghans to carry out suicide missions. The Indian RAW sponsors terror against Pakistan in many forms. That includes financial, moral and training for suicide missions. The Indians provide the bombs and train these people to go into Pakistan and carry out mass terror. We will make you pay India. Mark my words. We will annihilate the main sponsors of terror against Pakistan.

I have a better theory,, its Aliens from Mars,,,that makes a lot better sense then its India and or the USA behind all of Pakistans problems....

I doubt an Islamic terrorist organization did it ! why would they attack on mosque.

VERY SAD IN FACT t his is worst i heard - THESE s,o,b didn't leave the mosque too. if its by some terrorist organization. USE THEM NUKE - WIPE THEM OFF .
Terrorists have no religion and no humanity whatsoever....... the ones who blow themselves up are the guys who have been brain-washed and have become like a programmed robot, they'll do whatever their programmer tells them

As much as i favor the inward soul searching message that you are trying to convey, loss of human life never was and never shall be ultimate justice.

It surprise's me no end to see people bringing up everything, straight from Jingoism, CIA/RAW .. right up to packing off Afghani's. But you could not locate any serious debate (I seriously hope I'm wrong here) on topics like reformations, social-political changes, etc.

I have a better theory,, its Aliens from Mars,,,that makes a lot better sense then its India and or the USA behind all of Pakistans problems....

I have an even better theory, you're full of s h i t and you're an Indian in disguise.

"...you could not locate any serious debate (I seriously hope I'm wrong here) on topics like reformations, social-political changes, etc."

There are issues with doing so. Picked scabs bleed if not healed underneath. Most here aren't.

Then there are the unassailable icons of Pakistani lore. Another equally insurmountable hurdle. Together, it's very, very difficult.

I wish you luck, sir.;)

I think we are getting more subjective rather than objective, ur claims are not backed by any evidence either, any polls on people etc stuff but i went on to admit that i might not have evidence, on the other hand u stood ground on false statement. unlike major

Halbrook made a statement just yesterday, that india has to be part of strategy, along with China, and Iran, though Yanks does not have best of relation with later two, siding this, what india is doing in here :cheesy:,

there are other threads in forum, where different journals and articles are published on Indian involvment on border areas, but this is where i stop.

have a look at some if u have time. i think i better be dismissed now. ;)

Maybe some food for your thoughts :

1.We have supported successive government in Afghanistan until Taliban.
2.Once Taliban came into power, We supported Northern Alliance, Pakistan continued supporting Taliban.
3.We are fifth largest bi-lateral donor to Afghanistan. With 750M dollars already pledged to reconstruction and new pledge of 450M USD (Announced during SAARC)
4. We are involved in a number of projects in Afghanistan.
(a) The 218-kilometer Zaranj-Delaram road
(b) power transmission line from Pul-e-Khumri to Kabul and a substation in Kabul.
(c)Reconstruction of the Salma Dam in the western province of Herat at a cost of $109.3 million
(d)Building telephone exchanges linking 11 provinces to Kabul.
(e) Social projects like training on Job skills, Food Assistance and providing scholarship to Afghan students.

Here are some URL for your perusal.

Afghanistan Has Made a Remarkable Transition, February 09, 2006 - U.S. Embassy New Delhi, India

Reuters AlertNet - India announces $100 mln more aid for Afghanistan

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THE CHICKENS BUDDY AS AMERICANS HAVE QUITE A BID OF CHICKENS OUT THERE AND NO ONE CAN DENY THAT.
iF YOU CHEERED ABOUT THE CIVILIANS BEING KILLED IN ISRAEL I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU BUT PAINTING ALL WITH THE SAME PAINTBRUSH MAKES YOU WHAT?
BEFORE I GO WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THE CIVILIANS BEING KILLED BY MISSILES AND AIRCRAFT SUPPLIED BY THE AMERICANS TO ISRAELIES AND ITS ALWAYS CHEERED IN ISRAEL AND BY SOME IN USA.DONT RUN AWAY WITH THAT MORAL HIGH GROUND ANSWER IT.

Back
Top Bottom