What's new

Terrorists destroy Mosque, kill Namazis during Jumaah Prayers

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THE CHICKENS BUDDY AS AMERICANS HAVE QUITE A BID OF CHICKENS OUT THERE AND NO ONE CAN DENY THAT.
iF YOU CHEERED ABOUT THE CIVILIANS BEING KILLED IN ISRAEL I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU BUT PAINTING ALL WITH THE SAME PAINTBRUSH MAKES YOU WHAT?
BEFORE I GO WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THE CIVILIANS BEING KILLED BY MISSILES AND AIRCRAFT SUPPLIED BY THE AMERICANS TO ISRAELIES AND ITS ALWAYS CHEERED IN ISRAEL AND BY SOME IN USA.DONT RUN AWAY WITH THAT MORAL HIGH GROUND ANSWER IT.

what you are saying, is that you just too stupid or to ignorant, or that you are unwilling or unable to tell the difference between a plan to kill innocent civilians and trying to kill terrorists which involves unintended innocents killed, is that what your really mean??

By the way This is a quote from the leader of Hamus
Fathi Hammad: "[The enemies of Allah] do not know that the Palestinian people has developed its [methods] of death and death-seeking. For the Palestinian people, death has become an industry, at which women excel, and so do all the people living on this land. The elderly excel at this, and so do the mujahideen and the children. This is why they have formed human shields of the women, the children, the elderly, and the mujahideen, in order to challenge the Zionist bombing machine. It is as if they were saying to the Zionist enemy: "We desire death like you desire life."

Killing of innocent civilians is not allowed in any circumstance in Islam.
Anyone who rejoices in such a thing is not adhering to his faith.
Please do not generalize Pakistani People as rejoicing in such acts.
Ignorant people are everywhere but it does not mean that majority in Pakistan have cheered suicide bombings on civilians even if they are Israelis.

The problem with Israel is that it has treated Palestinians like scum from day one and due to the mutual hate building the situation has worsened to the point where such inhuman actions are taking place.
While we absolutely condemn suicide attacks on civilians we also condemn Israeli highhandedness and an extremely arrogant stance throughout the conflict with Palestinian people, not to mention brutal actions in which countless civilian homes have been destroyed and many civilians have been killed.

Personally I think Isreal has been real patient, some one shoots rockets over at my family, a lot of people are going to die real fast,, once the shooting starts I dont care what the reasons are....how would Pakistan like it if India started shooting rockets into Pakistan,,,

Personally I think Isreal has been real patient, some one shoots rockets over at my family, a lot of people are going to die real fast,, once the shooting starts I dont care what the reasons are....how would Pakistan like it if India started shooting rockets into Pakistan,,,

They simplay cant afford to do this coz this will erupt a war which will be collateral for the Entire world as both parties can fire Nuclear Armed CBMs across 2000 KMs so they simply rely on proxy wars .

"We desire death like you desire life."

Wel Israel is occupying their land illegally so they have the right to fight for their land dont they.

They simplay cant afford to do this coz this will erupt a war which will be collateral for the Entire world as both parties can fire Nuclear Armed CBMs across 2000 KMs so they simply rely on proxy wars .

Wel Israel is occupying their land illegally so they have the right to fight for their land dont they.

No one has a right to deliberatly kill innocent men, women and children under any circumstances

Back
Top Bottom