What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

The MMU is expected to provide an innovative, unconventional solution to a missile attack from behind in a close engagement. The authorities will make a detailed statement on this issue in due course.

By the way, here is the source for Temel Kotil's statements

TFX will have strong radar, it wil engage 150km range fighters.

The MMU is expected to provide an innovative, unconventional solution to a missile attack from behind in a close engagement. The authorities will make a detailed statement on this issue in due course.

By the way, here is the source for Temel Kotil's statements

might have to learn Turkish.

Tail boom shape's function has not yet been officially explained. Let's not spoil the surprise.
What else would you put there? lol

It's going to be a big dick radar

It's not just about signing the final purchase agreement. Only if Turkiye announces that it has gives this option to relevant friendly countries, it will change the way these countries negotiate with the United States for the purchase of the latest weapons systems. At the very least, the tone of the US will change. I don't know if you've been following this, but one of the serious problems for the KSA right now is their disagreements with the current US government in the area of military procurement & security. While I respect your opinion, I personally think that it is right to support KSA in this regard. I am writing this because you gave the example of KSA. Otherwise, one of the countries that have these problems in the deepest depth is our brethens in Azerbaijan and brotherly country Pakistan.
I don't want to crush your optimism because who knows what the future holds. But this love for KSA is one sided. They certainly don't like us, they boycott Turkish goods, they have different regional ambitions and moving forward they will definitely see us as rivals rather than friends.

And this is rather embarrassing but with the Turkish economy shrinking and Saudi economy growing the situation is such that we need them more than they need us.

-TAI team has started the engines of the MMU/TF-X. The ceremony date is to be decided by the presidency.
-A lighter, more agile Hürkuş, the so called Hürkuş-II, is on its way.
-The static Hürjet is currently undergoing tests, whereas the flying prototype is currently on her landing gears.
-ATAK-2 attack heli will be on her landing gears very soon.
-ANKA-3 will be massive, albeit being a little smaller than Aksungur. She will appear in the coming months.

-TAI team has started the engines of the MMU/TF-X. The ceremony date is to be decided by the presidency.
-A lighter, more agile Hürkuş, the so called Hürkuş-II, is on its way.
-The static Hürjet is currently undergoing tests, whereas the flying prototype is currently on her landing gears.
-ATAK-2 attack heli will be on her landing gears very soon.
-ANKA-3 will be massive, albeit being a little smaller than Aksungur. She will appear in the coming months.

TF-X's engines have not yet been powered up. Temel Kotil was misquoted. TAI is prepping the aircraft for an engine start.

:woot:

F7BD3CFC-8421-4843-8B52-E3995ADC95BF.jpeg

A foreign country has requested to join the TF-X program!

Agreements will be signed if all goes well.
Hope its Pak but we shall see.

I find interesting and exciting as well to see so many technically challenging programmes the Turks have running at the moment. Bravo to them and about time as well.

“We are making HÜRJET's flight control computer in Malaysia”​

TUSAŞ General Manager Temel Kotil explained that TUSAŞ uses a lot of engineer resources in Malaysia and Pakistan. Noting that HÜRJET's flight control computer was made in Malaysia, Kotil announced that the General Electric F404 engine to be used in HÜRJET will be delivered this month. In addition, Kotil stated that TAI is still in the tender with HÜRJET in the jet trainer tender, which was initiated in Malaysia and came to the fore with allegations of bribery.

TAI General Manager Prof. Dr. Temel Kotil made a statement to A Haber. Kotil stated that HÜRJET was doing very well and was preparing to fly soon. In addition, Kotil said that within the scope of the project, 2 flyable prototype aircraft and 1 static and 1 fatigue test aircraft were produced to be used in test activities.

it seems with the bribery scandal Malaysia had regarding their tender for a light fighter/trainer regarding the FA-50. Malaysia might not be crossed off the list for potential export destinations for the Hurjet.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom