What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Fn8uAxOXEAEfBuV

T-7A Red Hawk (US' T-X)
75249_boeingt7atrainercusaf_42133.jpg

Hongdu L-15B
Hongdu-L-15B-cockpit.JPG

F16 Lite.
Not quite, just a trainer at the moment, if we make a fighter version, it'll probably have a different engine and even modified fuselage and wings.

Primary competitors will be, Gripen-E, FA-50 and JF-17

And how could I forget the M346

Last edited:
And I'm saying "IF" Because if the EF Typhoon deal goes through, there may be no need for a light fighter

good development

certainly will help the TFX

TB3 the other unmanned drone can never spell the name black one like a fighter jet and ATAK II

2023 will indeed be a great year for Turkish military

They've been requesting all right. I've said this elsewhere. Will our request be accepted (or will they even take anything we offer seriously) is a whole other question.
I reckon Pakistan would need to buy into a bunch of early-stage Turkish programs (as a show of confidence) to even have a shot at the MMU.

But how can we buy when we have 'no moneh' ... we need more 'moneh'.

He's probably right on most things

TFX is most likely going to have a bigger RCS than F22 and F35 if for nothing else due to sheer size. But it will most likely beat Su57 and J20 which is more than good enough.

I expect Anka 3 to take over the role meant for F35. That thing is going to be a truly low-observable deep strike beast.

With everything that's going on, Anka-3 and the new type FAC are the only two projects that excite me. They are going to bring hell on Turkey's enemies.
baby. Where did you get the courage and confidence to think that "Aircraft Made in Turkey" can beat J-20?

Back
Top Bottom