What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Gonna be nice :)

Untitled-3.jpg

Afterburner.jpg

LP002.jpg

Work.jpg

That is ok. But if you are clear about that - and as it seems a lot of other Turks too - so why is this turk user "Legionella" gobble up in the iran iRIAF thread like Turkey had developed and produced all things at its own for a fighter plane and even masses of them had already cross the seas?

he love you guys...

Frmj-nMWwAUB_yb

THE ROAD BLOCK or CHALLENGE :

"Every success brings with it certain challenges. Sub systems such as 360° DAS development & associated Electronics / Munitions are well on the cards ...

The limited insights we have about the rear and of the TF-X prototype, together with its reported taxi test, also again raises one specific long-standing question:

When will the domestic engines be ready to power it?

What are the development in that area ?"

Turkishfact4you is bs account, ther is no 4000 tr modules, yes it have biggest radar dome but not 4000. Expert are talking about 2000+ modules...

Then why was turkeys taxi-test over ten years later although the whole western airplane industry helpt turkey but not Iran?
Because we couldn't think of grabbing some F5 parts from the junkyard and hastily gluing together a sci-fi film prop :lol:
Stealth-Fighter-Qaher-313-Iran_3.jpg

b2wuanBn

I'm sure Iran will finish this amazing war machine before Turkey finishes TFX :-)

Last edited:
he love you guys...

Turkishfact4you is bs account, ther is no 4000 tr modules, yes it have biggest radar dome but not 4000. Expert are talking about 2000+ modules...

That is TRUE Broseph..

Nothing can come in the way to obstruct the SUPERIOR TURKISH MASTERS will and passion.. period.

Among these the only thing I'm really disappointed with is the MPT... we basically just made an AR-10 and called it the national rifle. Shame.

It's no more national than the G3
Eh many countries do that now though. I'm not saying it's correct to call it a "national rifle",but...every country is doing that now.

Among these the only thing I'm really disappointed with is the MPT... we basically just made an AR-10 and called it the national rifle. Shame.

It's no more national than the G3

To be fair that's the standard process most countries go through when focusing on domestic industry. The first rifle is always based on existing tried and true concepts/platform that is stupid proof. The Israeli's had the Galil, The Koreans had Daewoo K2, The Fins had RK-62, Russians had AK-47(Based on StG-44) and etc. I would not call the MPT a disappointment, it delivered exactly what it set out to do.

It is very difficult to find a sane and calm person in Turkey these days. As a mathematician, being extremely numerical (like Mr. Spock), I can partly get away with this nonsense.

By the way, Mr "Legionella" isn't even worse. I've witnessed much, much worse. Believe me!
Bro,by the way you talked about the Altay the yesterday and how the 4 man crew changed into an autoloader.

I wanted to tell you that for years I was in favor of autoloaders,when others were telling me that a human loader was better.
Now,after more than 12 years,I've actually become more in favor of having a human loader,however I saw that there are some great autoloader systems like the one in the Leclerc,that function very well and keep the crew safe.

So I guess,it was the Soviet/Russian autoloader system that made me think it was a bad choice for tanks after all. Because they have little safety in case the armor is penetrated.

Russians had AK-47(Based on StG-44)
Loosely though,very loosely. Apparently,it wasn't based as much on the StG-44 as I thought at first and various videos used to say online.

Tempest is a pure Delta. And it is ugly.
I find France's design even uglier, weird wing, no tail. I understand what they are trying to do, they are trying to reduce surfaces for radar waves to bounce on, deprioritizing aerodynamics, but it looks fugly. I don't think this thing can dogfight wih an F16 either.
Eh many countries do that now though. I'm not saying it's correct to call it a "national rifle",but...every country is doing that now.
To be fair that's the standard process most countries go through when focusing on domestic industry. The first rifle is always based on existing tried and true concepts/platform that is stupid proof. The Israeli's had the Galil, The Koreans had Daewoo K2, The Fins had RK-62, Russians had AK-47(Based on StG-44) and etc. I would not call the MPT a disappointment, it delivered exactly what it set out to do.

I understand what you guys are trying to say but, and people kept saying that for years but look at the XM-5, Sig invented a much superior system. It means it can be done. I promise you in 10 years we'll be trying to copy that rifle.

We need to establish an institute to specifically work on gun design and muzzle devices. MKEK isn't cutting it anymore.
Bro,by the way you talked about the Altay the yesterday and how the 4 man crew changed into an autoloader.

I wanted to tell you that for years I was in favor of autoloaders,when others were telling me that a human loader was better.
Now,after more than 12 years,I've actually become more in favor of having a human loader,however I saw that there are some great autoloader systems like the one in the Leclerc,that function very well and keep the crew safe.

So I guess,it was the Soviet/Russian autoloader system that made me think it was a bad choice for tanks after all. Because they have little safety in case the armor is penetrated.

Loosely though,very loosely. Apparently,it wasn't based as much on the StG-44 as I thought at first and various videos used to say online.

T-14 Armata caused a paradigm shift in tank design, Rheinmetall 130mm gun designed defeat T-14's armor can't be loaded by a human and T-14s unmanned turret offers a bunch of advantages. Suddenly you an make a very well protected tank without going up to 70-80 tons.

Although Americans keep upgrading the Abrams and KMW keeps upgrading the Leopard 2, the future is T-14 and KF-51 derivatives.

We aren't talking about leclerc and T-72 anymore.

A wounded animal tends to lash out
He has nothing to say, he's just here to troll, because he's the one whose feelings got hurt :lol: just don't engage him.

Last edited:
A wounded animal tends to lash out
Oh, sorry that i wounded you :-)

It was just a demonstration of how it is what @legionella did in other countries threads. Whereas i had arguments, Legionella not.

I stop now writing (not stop reading) here. I think you all get the picture.

Back
Top Bottom