Thanks USA for unite us once again -have a look

Haha wtf.

262379-Protestersphotoafp-1317226157-547-640x480.jpg

*AHEM!* :rofl: :rofl:

school kids
127488311.jpg

ISI IS THE BEST !!!

:pakistan:

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

From Amreekan media itself:

Pakistan_US_244x183.JPEG

People rally against the U.S. in Multan, Pakistan, Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2011. Pakistan lashed out at the U.S. for accusing the country's most powerful intelligence agency of supporting extremist attacks against American targets in Afghanistan - the most serious allegations against Islamabad since the beginning of the Afghan war. (AP Photo/Khalid Tanveer) (Khlaid Tanveer)

US 'threat' unites Pakistan - CBS News

United We stand .............. :pakistan:
Hum kisi say kum nai iis ka hum ku hai yaqin
Ankh utha kar daikh ley kisi mein itna dun nahi

Yara aik week mein he America ki hawa nikal kar rakh di hai i know USA can only bark but cant bite

women too aunti jee also hate usa .lolz

127249746.jpg

127248750.jpg

Pakistani traders burn an effigy of the US President Barack Obama and flags from the US and Israel during a protest in Multan on September 27, 2011. Hundreds of Pakistani tribesmen on September 27 threatened the United States with holy war should it take action against Haqqani extremists in North Waziristan on the Afghan border. AFP PHOTO / S.S. MIRZA (Photo credit should read S.S. MIRZA/AFP/Getty Images)

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

127248749.jpg

127248740.jpg

127248737.jpg

127248734.jpg

Pakistani Islamists hold effigies of the US President Barack Obama and US Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen as they shout slogans during a protest in Hyderabad on September 27, 2011. Hundreds of Pakistani tribesmen threatened the United States with holy war should it take action against Haqqani extremists in North Waziristan on the Afghan border. AFP PHOTO / YOUSUF NAGORI (Photo credit should read YOUSUF NAGORI/AFP/Getty Images)

Lol....i like how they are burning the Israeli flag along with the US one......:pakistan:

actually USA was not expecting this much reaction from Pakistan ...... but now true face of USA is seen and i think Army and ISI will not swallow any bait from USA anymore.....time is changed now we have to protect the interests of our own country we are not responsible for USA interests.....

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Lol....i like how they are burning the Israeli flag along with the US one......:pakistan:
Baap k sath beta b jaey ga .......lolz
you know Israel is illegitimate son of USA

every time they burn it man even its anti india usa france or afghanistan lolz

ajj tak jitna kapra jalaya hai us se her pakistani ko aik rommaal mil sakta tha lolz:rofl:

every time they burn it man even its anti india usa france or afghanistan lolz

ajj tak jitna kapra jalaya hai us se her pakistani ko aik rommaal mil sakta tha lolz:rofl:
Imran bhai roomal wala idea bura nai ainda protest k liye Iraeli flag ku roomal ki tarhhan use kar k protest karain gaey......kisi kaam tu aye yeah lolz

Imran bhai roomal wala idea bura nai ainda protest k liye Iraeli flag ku roomal ki tarhhan use kar k protest karain gaey......kisi kaam tu aye yeah lolz

wesy kapra jala ker kya mily ga in ko kisi ke kam a jay to acha hai na .lolz

Its good to see the vast majority of Pakistanis supporting ISI and Pak Fauj from Waziristan to Multan from Karachi to Skardu, our Quom is united.

:pakistan:

wesy kapra jala ker kya mily ga in ko kisi ke kam a jay to acha hai na .lolz

Imran bhai phir ap roomalu k advance order book karna shoruh kar dain .......lolz
meray liye 2 full size americi r 1 half size israeli roomal rakh li jiye ga;)

Back
Top Bottom