What's new

The development of the Type 097/098 is accomplished

ChineseTiger1986

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
辽宁省副省长谭作钧说,百万千瓦核电、火电机组、特高压输变电设备,百万吨乙烯装置,高速动车组列车,先进船舶和海上钻井平台,高档数控加工中心和重型数控机床等实现自主化,国防科技工业发展迅猛,第四代核潜艇、航空母舰、新一代歼击机等高新武器装备在东北研制完成。

??????????????-???

第四代核潜艇 - Fourth Generation Nuclear Sub (Type 097/098???)

航空母舰 - Aircraft Carrier (Type 001A???)

新一代歼击机 - New Generation Aircraft (J-31???)

bro plz do post english version so that others can understand and participate

I don't see anyone picking this up.

Are you sure of it's validity?

There are very few sources more knowledgeable and reliable than vice-governor Tan Zuojun,who was the head of CSSC before being given the industry portfolio in Liaoning Province。

My take:

(1)4th gen sub with new general-purpose 96-cell VLS capable of launching different types of missiles,including MRBSs and LACMs
(2)Type 001A CV
(3)new stealth bomber under prototyping,maiden flight in 2014。

There are very few sources more knowledgeable and reliable than vice-governor Tan Zuojun,who was the head of CSSC before being given the industry portfolio in Liaoning Province。

My take:

(1)4th gen sub with new general-purpose 96-cell VLS capable of launching different types of missiles,including MRBSs and LACMs
(2)Type 001A CV
(3)new stealth bomber under prototyping,maiden flight in 2014。

Why is China talking about the 4th generation sub. Get the 3rd generation out first. The china media is starting to emulating Indian media. If there is one thing anyone should not copy from India, its their media.

Why is China talking about the 4th generation sub. Get the 3rd generation out first. The china media is starting to emulating Indian media. If there is one thing anyone should not copy from India, its their media.

It's not the Chinese media. It's a high-ranking official in the know.

By the way, how do you define 3rd generation?

Do you have any idea how sub generations are defined or divided in China?

It's not the Chinese media. It's a high-ranking official in the know.

By the way, how do you define 3rd generation?

Do you have any idea how sub generations are defined or divided in China?

3rd generation is type 95/96, which is still not out as of now. Maybe I don't know but as far as I know, its not out yet.

As vice-governor in charge of industry,Mr. Tan is the point man for overall coordination of all major industrial programmes and projects carried out on his turf(in this case Liaoning Province,where SAC(J-31 etc),Huludao Shipbuilding Co。(specializing in nuclear-powered subs)and Dalian Shipbuiding Co.(CV16 etc) are all based),including and especially defence projects。

This is how things are run and getting done in China。Call THE operative mechanism if you will。

The fact that Mr. Tan was head of CSSC,the pinnacle of China's shipbuilding industry,lends the man extra credibility。

Looking from a different angle,and assuming Mr. Tan were to join the PLA today,he would have been given the rank of vice minister(director) of the GAD。

3rd generation is type 95/96, which is still not out as of now. Maybe I don't know but as far as I know, its not out yet.

The Type 097/098 have only been done on the paper, but the construction won't be started until 2025.

Type 095 is rumored to be launched already while the Type 096 is rumored to be under construction.

it is a nuclear-powered submarine with up to 96 launch cells(CCL tubes)。

Possible congfigurations include:

(1)96 LACMs
(2)16 high-performance ballistic missiles
(3)12 advanced ballistic missiles + 26 LACMs
(4)8 ASBMs + 48 LACMs
(5)or any other combinations

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom