What's new

The indian that speaks the truth .

Same old garbage spewed from the same old forked tongue. I wonder why 'scholar' Arundhati never buys herself something decent to wear. I guess it's because crappy clothes identify the jholawalas as staunch friends of the Maoists. God forbid they wear something classy and the Reds rob them blind.

Anyway, the video has been previously posted in it's entirety;

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/194317-arundhati-roy-speech-university-westminster.html

Didn't feel like viewing it. Did not even realise it is the same video as was discussed before. :lol: .

Not sure about that - it is interesting to see what she has got to say about those - That will decide whether she is a hypocrite as well. Knowing her penchant for controversies, she may not be one.
Well she wont touch these subject coz she knows the consequence beforehand.

More like the Indian who speaks what Pakistanis like to hear.

Similarly there are Hassan Nisar and Pervez Hoodbhoy, the Pakistanis who speak the truth. :wave:

come on dude you can do better than this..........none of the things she mentioned are false.....they are our history....we have to admit it and learn from it

come on dude you can do better than this..........none of the things she mentioned are false.....they are our history....we have to admit it and learn from it

So according to you we should have left Hyderabad to the arab faggot nawabs to rule over the Indians and the portuguese coloniast to rule over the people of Goa like slaves?

Cause apparently according to Arundhati Roy, India should have left these foreign invaders alone. :disagree:

Am all for left, right and center point of view, but whatever she was spewing was just pure garbage.

Apparently India should have left all the princely states alone, and shouldn't have consolidated its territories, cause India is the only country in the world to have done that.

What she tells is true but her intentions are not pure in using the issues.I mostly see her like those NGOs who sell poverty and miseries for their personal gains.

Same old garbage spewed from the same old forked tongue. I wonder why 'scholar' Arundhati never buys herself something decent to wear. I guess it's because crappy clothes identify the jholawalas as staunch friends of the Maoists. God forbid they wear something classy and the Reds rob them blind.

Anyway, the video has been previously posted in it's entirety;

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/194317-arundhati-roy-speech-university-westminster.html

Thats best u got ...attacking her clothes.....:coffee:

what she is saying is right, but pakistanis need to stop jumping.

loll i am sikh, and i proudly say i am an indian. they deployed army against us in 1984, soo what????

india is a country of milliions of different cultures and nationalities. india should have been 50 different countries but now we are glued together, fortunately though.

since we r together, its our responsibility to keep it that way. if anything happens in any part of country, they will be stopped by the military. this is not hindu vs sikh vs muslim fight. this is a fight to save the national land. fight to prove that only country where democracy, religious freedom and equality will prevail is land of india. if tom a hindu state statrs separatist movemnt, they will be crushed the same way like others.

A wise indian, we hope to hear more from indians like you.

She prefers to talk about the oppressions in india and we'll stick to that. We know you find it very inconvenient.

Nowadays the truth resides in the reservoirs of tyranny and deceit like you, so it's very difficult to find the truth!

If she sticks with just India, then she is a hypocrite. And if there an element of truth, I do not find it inconvenient as I always believe that unless one recognized the fault in oneself, you can't improve. Same applies for India as well. India is not perfect. But we can't strive to improve unless we recognize the issues.

As for me claiming why she is not truthful - look for post #7 for my explanation in the thread posted by cyphercide in post #26 in this thread.

Beyond that, I do not give a damn if you call me deceitful.

A wise indian, we hope to hear more from indians like you.

yes it is true, and if anyday our national land, the land of the pure and the land of god himself, is threatened we will wage 10000000000384903840834708378347594875843758423785243 wars and keep waging them. got it..

PAKISTAN IS A NEXT SOMALIA

Last edited by a moderator:
In 1980 Indira gandhi gave the slogan "gareebi hatao" but after election instead of removing poverty she started displacing gareeb themselves.In same manner Arundhati roy is Indira of 1982 election campaign.

So according to you we should have left Hyderabad to the arab faggot nawabs to rule over the Indians and the portuguese coloniast to rule over the people of Goa?

Cause apparently according to Arundhati Roy, India should have let these foreign invaders alone. :disagree:

Am all for left, right and center point of view, but whatever she was spewing was just pure garbage.

Apparently India should have left all the princely states alone, and shouldn't have consolidated its territories, cause India is th eonly country in the world to have done that.

I dont see how north eastern states belong to India by default with ZERO cultural similarity with rest of us ........how does that make us different from british colonists,which is the point she was trying to make......

lets not even start on what happened in kashmir and punjab......

I m not saying we as Indians do not have a right to protect ourselves and grow as a nation...BUT we have to admit our Govt has made major human rights violation in the past....u have to understand the guys who control the army are the corrupt politicians sitting in the parliament with no sense of morality whatsoever

what she is saying is right, but pakistanis need to stop jumping.

loll i am sikh, and i proudly say i am an indian. they deployed army against us in 1984, soo what????

india is a country of milliions of different cultures and nationalities. india should have been 50 different countries but now we are glued together, fortunately though.

since we r together, its our responsibility to keep it that way. if anything happens in any part of country, they will be stopped by the military. this is not hindu vs sikh vs muslim fight. this is a fight to save the national land. fight to prove that only country where democracy, religious freedom and equality will prevail is land of india. if tom a hindu state statrs separatist movemnt, they will be crushed the same way like others.

its a big deal dude

Back
Top Bottom