What's new

The picture that will represent the Delhi riots for me

The riots happened because people from both sides were recklessly polarizing the people..be it Waris Khan or Kapil Mishra....both should have been in jail and the rioters shot...HIndus and Muslims both been affected,raped,killed...above is the body of a HIndu woman who was tied up, raped,killed and then thrown in to a drain by an attacking mob in the riot

Polarisation only leads really to riots because of the close proximity of people.

Diversity+proximity = conflict

You are getting rather peeved by me bringing up the fact that Pakistanis in the West are an underclass and that this is one of the reason for the anti-Muslkm right-wing surge in Europe, a movement that opposes Muslims around the world.

Due to low IQ, Pakistanis in the West will continue to riot and rape and murder, all while alienating the host population and causing them to vote an anti-Muslim party. Meanwhile Indians continue to worm their way to the top and develop soft power. 2 of the 4 most important positions in the UK are filled by Indians, they are likewise doing the same in the US and Australia.

This will not concern people like you as low IQ individuals cannot think far ahead. For smart Pakistanis however, this advancement of Indians in the West should trouble us.

Keep going injun.............So, can you describe the interior lounge area of the departures terminal at Karachi Jinnah International airport?........ :azn:.......you do after all go there every 2-3 years to visit your grandad in Pakistan.........:azn:

These riots are inevitable in such a diverse country. Any sane people would riot against a minority if this minority was demanding unreasonable things.

It happened against Jews in Germany and I would hope it would happen if Hindus were 15% of the Pakistani population and demanding special rights at the expense of the majority Muslim population.

The language here is suspiciously identical to what is found in the SanghiNazi circles. "A Pakistani Abroad"....sure....and I have a bridge to sell in Brooklyn

Keep going injun.............So, can you describe the interior lounge area of the departures terminal at Karachi Jinnah International airport?........ :azn:.......you do after all go there every 2-3 years to visit your grandad in Pakistan.........:azn:

This forum is certainly interesting, 'injun' is actually a slang term for Native Americans. I suppose Pakistanis like to pretend to be white Americans nowadays, won't save us from the anti-Muslim pogroms I'm afraid, Christchurch was only the beginning.

These riots are inevitable in such a diverse country. Any sane people would riot against a minority if this minority was demanding unreasonable things.

It happened against Jews in Germany and I would hope it would happen if Hindus were 15% of the Pakistani population and demanding special rights at the expense of the majority Muslim population.

Mods, please look into this false flagger.

@waz @Dubious @Horus @WebMaster

I've seen countless video's of Muslim men and women being beaten to death by angry mobs and it makes me sick. Those people should be killed. I'm disgusted by what I've seen and Indian hindu nationalist scum need to go.

I know we have had our differences on PDF, but thank you for your sentiment. It is appreciated and not lost.

I hope Iran, Turkey, and Pakistan can join together to take action against India to stop this carnage.

Leaving Indian Muslims alone is literally the lowest common denominator of decency when dealing with Muslim nations.

This is what cow cola does to your brain. This bhangee thinks he can intimidate us with talk of Christchurch and bomb attacks. We're Pakistani not Arabs - those who cross us don't live to tell the tail.

That guy who stabbed a man in the neck in London - try that in a Pakistani mosque. They'd have taken his corpse out of there, not in handcuffs.

Where we live - we run those streets. If anyone wants to step to - they're going to get sparked out.

Back
Top Bottom