What's new

The picture that will represent the Delhi riots for me

What about attacking India ????? You guys even have nukes use them .....you can do atleast that much for your muslim brothers
I know we have had our differences on PDF, but thank you for your sentiment. It is appreciated and not lost.

I hope Iran, Turkey, and Pakistan can join together to take action against India to stop this carnage.

Leaving Indian Muslims alone is literally the lowest common denominator of decency when dealing with Muslim nations.

The riots happened because people from both sides were recklessly polarizing the people..be it Waris Khan or Kapil Mishra....both should have been in jail and the rioters shot...HIndus and Muslims both been affected,raped,killed...above is the body of a HIndu woman who was tied up, raped,killed and then thrown in to a drain by an attacking mob in the riot
Not both sides, only the Hindu side. Stop this monkey balancing... What Waris Pathan said was nothing compared to what the Hindu leaders have been saying and doing... It was muslims who were mostly affected, their houses and shops looted, their places of worship burnt down, their kith and kin killed and women and girls gang raped.

So stop lying, that picture you posted does not belong to a hindu woman but of a IB Officer found dead in a drain...

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/pho...-death-toll-injured-police-1650337-2020-02-26

ER4NRPuUUAEp_Me

Donot ask for this person's detail and what happened to this particular human being...The answers would NOT be to the liking of many....

Doesnot matter who the rioters were...They should have been shot to death within the first 24 hours
Mr Ajit is responsible for this rioting.

While Pakistan is enjoying PSL, ISI is literally burning Delhi to the ground.

Wonderful optics :D

Not to mention, Delhi riots have been branded as Hindu violence against minority Muslims already. World media reported it as such all over the world (and rightfully so).

Hindu right wings be mad because they got bambooed up the arse once more lololol

Fanboy, ISI don't need to do anything when Saffron chaddies are ruling Hindustan.

If it's of that ib officer. Then he could be victim, attacker who got nabbed, or killed by some rival ( he might be investigating st),
Could be like the assassination of Indian police officer Haymant karkary. He was targeted in the fog of Mumbai hotel attack. Guy was seriously investigating some high level case.

ER4NRPuUUAEp_Me

Donot ask for this person's detail and what happened to this particular human being...The answers would NOT be to the liking of many....

Doesnot matter who the rioters were...They should have been shot to death within the first 24 hours
Brutal indians killing indians... In most horific ways possible. Incredible India and its reality crystal clear. This is why we broke India and spit on indian nationality and identity.

The riots happened because people from both sides were recklessly polarizing the people..be it Waris Khan or Kapil Mishra....both should have been in jail and the rioters shot...HIndus and Muslims both been affected,raped,killed...above is the body of a HIndu woman who was tied up, raped,killed and then thrown in to a drain by an attacking mob in the riot
Cry me a river over little push back. Riots are between equals. State+hindus vs minorty muslim are not riots but genocide/progrom.

What about attacking India ????? You guys even have nukes use them .....you can do atleast that much for your muslim brothers

What is there to be 'attacked' anymore? :lol:

india is a broken into pieces, caged, restricted landmass with no strategic use. 16% Muslims in 1947 got 24% of Indian landmass. And that 24% of the landmass included the most strategic landmass of indian subcontinent which controlled access to Central Asia and energy-rich Middle-East etc. This was a golden duck that Muslim league struck and indians betted on "Pakistan will fall within a year and we'll regain our land"----Oh boy, lucky us!

Today's india would require more resources to be conquered than it would give back (since superior Islamic civilization has already mostly gotten all the riches it could after ruling india for 1000 years). Don't think there would be any invasion of conquest like before. Only containing india within its useless landmass and humiliating it if it ever tries to goes out of its borders (like happened on 27th Feb last year).

Muslims in India are already 200million, and that is most likely an under-count. Killing few Muslims won't change the humiliating status quo for India and Hindus.

ER4NRPuUUAEp_Me

I was thinking you are sensible person but you proved you are smelling, stinking sanghi....

This intelligence officer was murdered by Hindu goons and Sanghizzz because they feel he will expose them...Police helping outsider mod to kill Muslims and burn shops....

I was thinking you are sensible person but you proved you are smelling, stinking sanghi....

This intelligence officer was murdered by Hindu goons and Sanghizzz because they feel he will expose them...Police helping outsider mod to kill Muslims and burn shops....

Whom are you kidding...I didn't post ant details ...and you always accused me of being sanghi ...even before

Back
Top Bottom